海斯女士 请坐 有什么可以为你效劳的吗
Mrs. Hayes, have a seat. What is it I can do for you today?
丹妮丝·沃森在哪
Where’s Denise Watson?
丹妮丝·沃森目前在押
Denise Watson’s in the clanger.
-以什么罪名 -持有毒品
– On what charge? – Possession.
-什么毒 -两根大♥麻♥烟
– Of what? – Two marijuana cigarettes.
又粗又长
Big ones.
保释听证会什么时候
When’s the bail hearing?
鉴于她有持有大♥麻♥的前科
I asked the judge not to give her bail…
我请求法官不给她保释的机会
on account of her previous marijuana violations,
而法官同意了
and the judge said, “sure.”
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick!
你不能在警♥察♥局里
You do not call an officer of the law a fucking prick…
叫一个警官混♥蛋♥ 海斯女士
in his own station house, Mrs. Hayes.
在其他任何地方都不行
Or anywhere, actually.
哪里学来的新招数 迪克逊
What’s with the new attitude, Dixon?
你妈妈教你的吧
Your momma been coaching ya?
不是
No.
我妈妈
My momma…
没有教我
doesn’t do that.
把广♥告♥撤下来 听到了吗
Take them down, you hear me?
迪克逊 你做得真棒
You did good, Dixon.
我知道
Yeah, I know I did.
就差一点
Almost got that.
有两个规则
The rules here are twofold.
不管什么时候
No kid can leave this goddamn blanket…
都不许离开这条毯子
at any goddamn time.
另外 每一个娃娃
And, every single one…
和每一个泰迪熊
of these dolls, and these teddy bears…
都必须钓到
has got to be hooked up.
现在 妈妈和我
Now, your momma and I,
虽然看上去不像
although it won’t look like it,
但我们会看着你们的一举一动
we’ll be watching every goddamn move you make.
所以我们看着你们的时候 最重要的就是
So the most important thing while we are watching you…
不许离开这条毯子
is that you do not, leave, this, blanket.
还有很重要的就是 不管什么时候
Next most important thing, you do not at any stage…
你们都不能
allow the fishing rods…
钩到你自己或者你姐妹的眼睛
to stick into you or your sister’s eyeballs,
因为这样的行为
as this would be counter-productive…
会破坏整个行动
to the entire operation.
这样的行为会怎样
What would it be?
破坏整个行动
Counter-productive to the entire operation.
那么 童子军们
Then, troops…
开始钓鱼吧
start fishing.
不是吧
We are not.
走吧
We are.
钓到了
Yes.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
是啊 依然无人被捕
Yup, still no arrests.
我在想 怎么搞的
How come, I wonder?
因为没有上帝 整个世界都是虚无
Because there ain’t no God, the whole world’s empty,
我们对彼此做什么都无所谓吗
and it doesn’t matter what we do to each other?
我希望不是
I hope not.
你这个不知道从哪里来的小家伙怎么那么漂亮
How come you came up here outta nowhere looking so pretty?
你该不会要我
You ain’t trying to make me
相信轮回什么的吧
believe in reincarnation or something, are ya?
虽然你很漂亮 但你不是她
‘Cause you’re pretty, but you ain’t her.
她被杀了
She got killed…
永远回不来了
and now she’s dead forever.
但我真的很感谢你的出现
I do thank you for coming though.
要是我有吃的 一定会给你
If I had some food I’d give it to you.
我只带了一些玉米片
All I got is some Doritos,
它们可能会害了你 那零食有点尖锐
and they might kill you. They’re kind of pointy.
那样的话我们会如何呢
Then where would we be?
是这样的 我正好在看我们上次
Yeah, so I, uh, just happened to be looking over our contract
拟定的合同
that we drew up back that time.
我发现
What I realized was I…
我发现尽管付款日是
I realized that although payment is to be made…
每个月的一号♥
on the first day of each month,
但是你上次付的第一笔钱其实是押金
the first payment you paid was actually a deposit.
是吧 就像我们说好的那样
Wasn’t it? It’s like we said.
所以 事实上
So, actually, in point of fact,
你现在还欠着
you’re actually, behind in your payments now,
一个月的钱
by, yeah, a month.
那是
Yeah, that’s, uh…
合同上就这么写的 你看看
It’s what the contract says, looking over it and all.
律师也是这么说的
Lawyer says so too.
什么时候付下一笔钱 瑞德
When you need this next payment by, Red?
其实是 现在
Well, now, really.
或者
Or by…
到周五
Friday?
连律师和广♥告♥人都不能相信了
When you can’t trust the lawyers and the advertising men,
美国堕落成什么样了
what the hell’s America coming to, huh?
谁来找过你了 瑞德
Who got to you, Red?
威洛比
Willoughby?
-没人来找过我 -我信你才有鬼
– Nobody got to me. – My fat fucking ass.
-他快死了 米尔德里德 -我们都他妈会死
– He’s dying, Mildred. – We’re all fucking dying!
-瑞德 -帕梅拉 我们现在有点忙
– Red! – Hi, Pamela. We’re a little bit busy at the moment,
-如果可以的话 -瑞德 瑞德 我知道
– if that’s okay. – Red. Oh, Red, I know…
我知道你非常焦虑
I know you were real anxious about
-因为今早你要和海斯女士谈 -焦虑 没有
– talking to Mrs. Hayes this morning. – Anxious? No.
是吗 但其实 你不用再焦虑了
No, but that’s the thing. There’s no need to be,
因为你不会相信
because you won’t believe it!
一个小个子墨西哥送货员刚刚把这个送来
Little Mexican delivery boy just dropped in with this.
-这他妈是什么 -我就说嘛
– What the hell is this? – I know!
是五千美金 你再猜猜纸条上写了什么
It’s $5,000! And guess what the note says?
它写着这笔钱是帮海斯女士付广♥告♥牌租金的
It says to pay for the rental on Mrs. Hayes’s billboards.
你能相信吗 所以我才闯进来
Can you believe it? That’s why I butted in.
-谁送来的 -没有说
– Well, who’s it from? – Well, doesn’t say.
送货员呢
Well, where’s the delivery boy?
走了
Well, he went.
你看到他是哪个公♥司♥的了吗
Well, did you see what company he was from?
-没有 -他穿着什么样的制♥服♥
– Well, no. – What kind of uniform did he have on?
就是一个普通的矮胖的墨西哥男孩
Well, he just looked like one of those fat little Mexican boys.
骑着自行车
On a bicycle.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 小帕 你做得很好
No, no, Pam, you did good.
是的 帕梅拉 你真的做得很好
Yeah, Pamela, you did real good.
真的吗 太好了
Did I? Oh, great.
生活真是处处有惊喜
Ain’t life crazy?
纸条上写了什么 瑞德
What’s the note say, Red?
写着 “这些钱是用来资助
Says here, “This here money is to go towards the fund…”
米尔德里德·海斯的广♥告♥牌
“for Mildred Hayes’s billboards,”
因为她不是这里唯一一个
“’cause she ain’t the only one ’round here…”
讨厌蠢猪的人 署名 一个朋友”
“who hates the pigs. Signed, a friend.”
看来现如今 人不能
I guess you can’t be too picky
对谁是朋友太挑挑拣拣
about who your friends are these days, huh?
我需要一张收据 瑞德
I guess I’ll be needing a receipt off you there, Red,
写上 下个月的账款已经全额付清
you know, saying the price of next month is paid in full and all.
当然 米尔德里德 当然
Oh, sure, Mildred, sure.
-现在就写 -好的
– Like now. – Oh, sure.
妈妈喝醉了吗 爸爸
Is Mommy drunk, Daddy?
没有 她只是有些偏头痛
No, no. She’s just got a little migraine, is all.
一点 偏头痛
Little… Chardonnay migraine.
现在 你们两个不许再交头接耳了 好吗
Now, no more chit-chat outta you two, okay?
我们明天还可以不去上学吗 爸爸
Can we stay home from school again tomorrow, Daddy?
看看明天早上妈妈怎么说 亲爱的
We’ll see what your mommy says in the morning, darling.
闭上眼
Eyes closed…
好好睡觉 好吗
and go to sleep, okay?
你闻上去不像吐过 真好
You don’t smell like puke, which is good.
刷过牙了 我学到的小技巧
Aquafresh. Trick I learned.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!