that I never really said when I was alive.
我认为你具备成为一名
I think you’ve got the makings
优秀警♥察♥的素质 杰森
of being a really good cop, Jason.
你知道原因吗
And you know why?
因为内心深处 你是一个正派的人
Because deep down, you’re a decent man.
我知道你觉得我不是这么想的
I know you don’t think I think that,
但却是真的 傻瓜
but I do, dipshit.
不过 我确实认为你太暴躁了
I do think you’re too angry, though.
我知道这都是因为你♥爸♥去世
And I know it’s all since your dad died
你得照顾老妈 负责一切
and you had to go look after your mom and all.
但是如果你无法克制怒火 那么我认为
But as long as you hold on to so much hate, then I don’t think…
你永远都不会成为
you’re ever gonna become
那个我知道你想成为的角色
what I know you wanna become.
警探
A detective.
你知道要成为警探
Because you know what you need
你还需要什么吗
to become a detective?
我还知道当我这么说的时候你会退缩
And I know you’re gonna wince when I say this…
但要成为警探 你所需要的 就是爱
But what you need, to become a detective… is love.
接招吧
Fuck ’em.
因为爱生静
Because through love comes calm,
静生思
and through calm, comes thought.
有时候 侦察是需要思考的 杰森
And you need thought to detect stuff sometimes, Jason.
你需要的就这些
It’s kinda all you need.
你不需要枪
You don’t even need a gun.
你也绝对不需要恨意
And you definitely don’t need hate.
恨意永远都无法解决事情
Hate never solved nothing.
但静却能 思也能
But calm did. And thought did.
试试 试着改变一下
Try it. Try it just for a change.
没有人会觉得你是同性恋的
No one will think you’re gay.
如果他们这么认为 那就以恐同罪逮捕他们
And if they do, arrest them for homophobia.
那样他们就该感到意外了吧
Won’t they be surprised?
祝你好运 杰森 你是个正派的人
Good luck to you, Jason. You’re a decent man.
你的霉运走得够多的了
And yeah, you’ve had a run of bad luck…
但是会改变的 我能感觉到
but things are gonna change for you. I can feel it.
*让你*
*Where thy mates*
*和亲爱的同伴*
*Of the garden*
*在那黄土中*
*Lie scentless*
*埋葬*
*And dead*
*我愿意*
*So soon*
*和你同往*
*May I follow*
冷静
Calm.
冷静
Calm.
冷静
Calm.
*当那爱人*
*And from love’s*
*金色指环*
*Shining circle*
*失去宝石的光芒*
*The gems drop away*
*当忠实的心儿*
*When true hearts*
*憔悴*
*Lie withered*
*当心爱的人儿*
*And fond ones*
*死亡*
*Are flown*
*谁还愿意*
*Who would inhabit*
*孤独地*
*This bleak world alone*
*生存在*
*Oh, who would inhabit*
*这个凄凉的*
*This bleak world*
*世界上*
*Alone*
你们看到什么了
So, what’d you see?
我们从春天大街拐过来的时候
Well, when we turned the corner from Spring,
已经火光冲天了
the fire was already raging,
大概两秒之后 那个警♥察♥
and about two seconds later the cop fella,
-就从窗户跳出来了 -等下
– he just jumps out of the window. – Wait.
你们两个从春天大街拐过来
The two of you, turned the corner from Spring?
-你们两个之前在哪 -在…在我家
– Where were you before this? – Round…round my place.
你们两个是男女朋友吗
You two boyfriend and girlfriend?
萌芽阶段 你懂的
Early stages, you know.
是这样吗
Is that right?
我们约会了几次
We had a couple dates.
下周要不要跟我一起吃个饭
You wanna go out to dinner with me next week?
好 我跟你去吃饭
Yeah, I’ll go out to dinner with ya.
但是我不跟你上♥床♥
But I ain’t gonna fuck ya.
我…我也不会跟你上♥床♥的
Well, I… I ain’t gonna fuck you neither.
应该不会
I guess.
烧伤患者 给他打了许多麻药
Burn victim. He’s pretty heavily sedated.
哥们
Hey, man.
你还好吧 天啊
You doing okay? Jeez.
你被烧得挺重的
You got burned up pretty bad, huh?
不过你会没事的
You’ll be okay though.
你…想不想喝杯橙汁
You, uh… you want a glass of orange juice?
我有吸管
I got a straw somewhere.
别哭
Don’t cry.
你会 你会没事的
You’ll be… you’ll be okay.
对不起 韦尔比
I…I’m sorry, Welby.
-你认识我 -对不起
– You know me? – I’m sorry.
你对不起…你为什么道歉
You’re sorry…sorry for what?
把你从窗户扔出去了
For throwing you out the window.
对不起 哥们
I’m sorry, man.
我不在乎
I don’t care!
别他妈哭了 妈的
Stop fucking crying, God damn it!
盐分会把你的伤口弄坏的
The salt’ll just fuck up your wounds.
我以为盐分能对你的伤口有好处
I thought salt was supposed to be good for your wounds.
我又不是他妈的医生
What am I, a fucking doctor?
谁啊
Who is it?
你不认识我
Oh, you don’t know me really.
你想干什么
Well, what do you want?
我是为广♥告♥牌的事来的
I come about the billboards.
-牌子怎么了 -他们被烧掉了
– What about ’em? – They got burned up.
我知道
I know that.
我是最开始竖广♥告♥牌的人
I’m one of the guys who put ’em up in the first place.
我叫杰罗姆
Jerome.
你找我有什么事吗 杰罗姆
What can I do for you, Jerome?
通常投放这种大广♥告♥牌的时候
Well, when you put up a bunch of posters like that,
为了防止广♥告♥牌损坏或者烧毁
just in case any of them get screwed up or torn, they, uh
他们会给你留一个备份 你知道吗
give you a set of duplicates, you know?
不 这我还不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
梯子本身已经很稳了 詹姆斯
Ladder’s pretty steady as it is there, James.
没关系 我喜欢扶梯子
Oh… that’s okay. I… I like holding ladders.
帮我消散忧愁
Takes me out of myself.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
-你什么时候出来的 -一小时之前
– When’d you get out? – An hour ago.
法官没判
Judge threw it out.
他说拘捕报告填得不对
Said the arrest report weren’t filled out right.
你好
Say, you…
放火烧警♥察♥局的不是你吧
Say, you didn’t burn down the police station, did you?
不是 她整晚都跟我在一起
No, she was with me the whole night.
-什么情况 -说来话长
– Why would… – It’s a long story.
还想贴韦尔比那张吗
Still wanna put up the Willoughby one,
他都已经死了
him being dead and all?
为什么不贴 他付的钱
Why not? He paid for it.
有道理
True.
*走开吧 蕾妮*
*Just walk away, Renee*
*你没看到我 跟着你回家*
*You won’t see me follow you back home*
看这个混♥蛋♥
Look at this fucking asshole.
*我住的地方不是这样*
*On my block are not the same*
*不应该怪你*
*You’re not to blame*
*在我被迫哭泣的*
*From deep inside the tears*
*泪水深处*
*I’m forced to cry*
*在我选择掩藏的*
*From deep inside the pain*
*痛苦深处*
*That I chose to hide*
*走吧 蕾妮*
*Just walk away, Renee*
*我不会再随你回家了*
*You won’t see me follow you back home…*
-第一轮你请 -好
– First round’s on you? – Yeah.
*雨点落下*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!