还是在耍什么花招
or if you’re pulling some kind of con,
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我只在乎她
I just care about her.
我看到她看你的眼神了
I’ve seen the way she looks at you.
我对你发誓 我无意伤害她
I swear to you, I mean her no harm.
很好
Good.
这样的话 我再请你喝一杯
In that case, I’ll buy you another round,
然后你今晚就离开小镇
and you leave town tonight.
两杯酒鬼炸♥弹♥
Two boilermakers.
杀了他
Kill him.
都不顾我为你做了那么多吗
After all I’ve done for you?
原来是你指引我们进入阿斯加德的
So you’re the one who showed us the way into Asgard.
说实话 那只是找点乐子
That was just a bit of fun, really.
为了毁掉我哥哥的大日子
To ruin my brother’s big day.
保护我们的王国
And to protect the realm
能再晚些承受他愚蠢的统治
from his idiotic rule for a while longer.
我洗耳恭听
I will hear you.
我会掩护你和你几个手下
I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers,
带你们进入奥丁的房♥间
lead you into Odin’s chambers,
你就可以杀了卧床的他
and you can slay him where he lies.
你为什么不自己杀了他
Why not kill him yourself?
我想阿斯加德人不会愿意接受
I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly
一个谋害先王的国王吧
to a king who had murdered his predecessor.
等奥丁死了
Once Odin is dead,
我就把远古冬棺还给你
I will return the Casket to you
你就可以让约顿海姆恢复…
and you can return Jotunheim to all its…
昔日光辉
glory.
我
I…
接受
accept.
你怎么了 门卫
What troubles you, Gatekeeper?
你在约顿海姆时 我试图看你
I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim,
但却看不见也听不见
but could neither see you nor hear you.
你被遮蔽了
You were shrouded from me,
就像侵入这里的冰霜巨人那样
like the Frost Giants that entered this realm.
也许你是任职太久
Perhaps your senses have weakened
感官退化了吧
after your many years of service.
也可能是有人找到了办法
Or perhaps someone has found a way
隐藏不想被我看到的东西
to hide that which he does not wish me to see.
你有强大的力量 海姆达尔
You have great power, Heimdall.
奥丁曾畏惧过你吗
Did Odin ever fear you?
-没有 -为什么
– No. – And why is that?
因为他是我的国王 我誓死服从他
Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him.
他曾经是你的国王 现在你要服从我了
He was your king and you’re sworn to obey me now.
对吗
Yes?
是的
Yes.
那就不准为任何人开启彩虹桥
Then you will open the Bifrost to no one
直到我收拾好我哥留下的烂摊子
until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done.
天哪 他还好吗
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
他很好 毫发无伤
He’s fine. Not injured at all.
真抱歉 我的朋友
I’m sorry, my friend.
-怎么回事 -我们喝酒了 打了一架
– What happened? – We drank, we fought,
他给家族争光了
he made his ancestors proud.
把他放到床上去
Put him on the bed.
我还是不相信你是雷神
I still don’t think you’re the God of Thunder.
但你应该是
But you ought to be.
这是你的住所吗
Are these your chambers?
说是临时住所更合适
It’s more of a temporary living situation.
抱歉 一般没客人会来
I’m sorry. I don’t usually have guests.
事实上 从没来过客人
Actually, I never have guests.
放错地方了
That’s not the right place for it.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们出去吧
Can we go outside?
好啊 当然
Yes, of course.
我睡不着时就会来这里
I come up here sometimes when I can’t sleep
或是整理粒子数据的时候
or I’m trying to reconcile particle data,
又或是达西快把我逼疯的时候
or when Darcy’s driving me crazy.
仔细想想 我其实经常来这里
I come up here a lot, actually, now that I think about it.
真高兴你没事
I’m really glad you’re safe.
你对我很好
You’ve been very kind to me,
而相比之下 我的表现太不知感恩了
and I’ve been far less grateful than you deserve.
我开车撞了你几次
Well, I hit you with my car a couple times,
我们算是扯平了
so I think that kind of evens things out.
也许是我活该被撞
Perhaps I had it coming.
天哪
Oh, my God!
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
我只能拿回这些
It was all I could get back.
很抱歉没能兑现我的承诺
I’m sorry it’s not as much as I promised.
不 这很棒了 这…
No, no, this is great! This is…
我不用再从头开始了
I don’t have to start from scratch now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
神盾局 不管他们是什么组织
S.H.I.E.L.D. Whatever they are,
都会尽一切办法
they’re gonna do everything in their power
使我们的研究无法得见天日
to make sure this research never sees the light of day.
不 简
No, Jane.
听我说 你不能放弃
Listen to me. You must not give up.
-要有始有终 -为什么
– You must finish what you’ve started. – Why?
因为你是正确的
Because you’re right.
来 你看
Here, look.
你们的祖先称之为魔法
Your ancestors called it magic,
你称之为科学
and you call it science.
在我的家乡
Well, I come from a place
它们两者是同样的东西
where they’re one and the same thing.
这是什么
What is that?
我父王是这样对我解释的
My father explained it to me like this,
你们的世界
that your world
是宇宙九大王国之一
is one of the Nine Realms of the Cosmos,
连接各王国的是世界树的枝干
linked to each other by the branches of Yggdrasil,
也就是世界之树
the Worlds Tree.
你们每天都看到它 但不自知
Now you see it every day without realizing.
这些拍到图像 用…
The images glimpsed through…
你们叫它什么来着
What did you call it?
“呼伯望远镜”
This Hooble Telescope.
-哈勃 -哈勃望远镜
– Hubble. – Hubble Telescope.
再说点吧
Tell me more.
九大王国
So, the Nine Realms.
这里是米德加德 也就是地球
Now, there is Midgard, which is Earth.
这里是艾尔夫海姆
This is Alfheim.
这是华纳海姆
Vanaheim.
这是约顿海姆
Jotunheim.
这是阿斯加德
And Asgard.
这就是我的家
And that’s where I come from.
谢谢你 简
Thank you, Jane.
我们的挚友被驱逐了 洛基登上了王位
Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne,
阿斯加德面临战祸 而你却在这儿大吃大喝
Asgard on the brink of war, yet you’ve managed to consume
四只野猪 六只雉鸡 半只牛
four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef,
还有两大桶麦酒 我都替你脸红
and two casks of ale. Shame on you.
你就什么都不在乎吗
Don’t you care?
别把我的胃口理解成冷漠
Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
你们两个 够了
Stop it, both of you!
别闹了
Stop.
-我们都清楚该做什么 -我们得行动
– We all know what we have to do. – We must go.
我们得找到托尔
We must find Thor.
那是叛国罪
It’s treason.
去他的叛国 那是自杀
To hell with treason, it’s suicide.
托尔也会为我们铤而走险的
Thor would do the same for us.
别说了
Now shush.
海姆达尔可能在监视我们呢
Heimdall might be watching.
海姆达尔要见你们
Heimdall demands your presence.
我们死定了
We’re doomed.