there were traitors in the House of Odin.
魔法大♥师♥有能力将三个约顿巨人带进阿斯加德
A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard.
洛基一向喜欢恶作剧
Loki’s always been one for mischief,
但你说的可是相当严重的事
but you’re talking about something else entirely.
放下
Stop!
我被诅咒了吗
Am I cursed?
没有
No.
我到底是什么人
What am I?
你是我儿子
You’re my son.
此外呢
What more than that?
远古冬棺并不是
The Casket wasn’t the
你那天从约顿海姆夺来的唯一东西吧
only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it?
没错
No.
战后
In the aftermath of the battle,
我走进神殿 发现了一个婴儿
I went into the temple and I found a baby.
巨人族的幼小后代
Small for a giant’s offspring.
被遗弃 很痛苦 等着自生自灭
Abandoned, suffering, left to die.
是劳菲的儿子
Laufey’s son.
劳菲的儿子
Laufey’s son.
没错
Yes.
为什么
Why?
你杀约顿巨人无数 为何要带我走
You were knee-deep in Jotuns blood, why would you take me?
你只是无辜的孩子
You were an innocent child.
不 你带走我另有目的 是什么
No. You took me for a purpose. What was it?
告诉我
Tell me!
我希望有朝一日两族能联合
I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day.
形成同盟 带来永久和平
Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace.
通过你
Through you.
什么
What?
但那一切都无关紧要了
But those plans no longer matter.
这么说 我不过是又一件被盗纪念品
So I am no more than another stolen relic,
被困在此 等着某天派上用场
locked up here until you might have use of me.
你为什么要曲解我的意思
Why do you twist my words?
你本可从一开始就告诉我我的身份
You could have told me what I was from the beginning,
你为什么没说
why didn’t you?
你是我儿子
You’re my son.
我只是想保护你 不被真♥相♥伤害
I wanted only to protect you from the truth.
怎么
What?
因为我是孩子们睡前
Because I’m the monster
父母用来吓唬他们的怪兽吗
parents tell their children about at night?
-不是的 -现在一切都说得通了
– No, no. – You know, it all makes sense now!
为什么多年来你一直偏爱托尔
Why you favored Thor all these years!
因为无论你怎么说你爱我
Because no matter how much you claim to love me,
你绝不会让冰霜巨人
you could never have a Frost Giant
坐上阿斯加德的王座
sitting on the throne of Asgard!
卫兵
Guards!
卫兵 快点 帮帮我
Guards, please, help!
你是怎么到那片云里去的
How’d you get inside that cloud?
还有 你怎么能吃了一整盒糕点
Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts
还饿成这样
and still be this hungry?
这饮料 我喜欢
This drink, I like it.
是啊 很不错吧
I know. It’s great, right?
再来
Another!
对不起 伊奇 小意外
Sorry, Lzzy. Little accident.
-你什么意思 -很美味 我还想来一杯
– What was that? – It was delicious. I want another.
-你可以直接说啊 -我说了啊
– Well, you could have just said so. – I just did.
不 好好说
No, I mean, ask nicely.
我没有失礼之意啊
I meant no disrespect.
好吧 别再砸东西了
All right. Well, no more smashing.
行吗
Deal?
我保证
You have my word.
很好
Good.
还要那些 伊奇
The usual, please, Lzzy.
你错过了陨石坑那边的精彩时刻
You missed all the excitement out at the crater.
他们说有个卫星掉在沙漠里了
They’re saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert.
我们本来玩得很开心
Yeah, we were having a good time with it
后来政♥府♥的人来了
until the Feds showed up.
打扰一下 你们是说有个卫星坠落了吗
Excuse me. Did you say there was a satellite crash?
是的
Yeah.
天啊 这个得传到脸书上 笑一个
Oh, my God. This is going on Facebook. Smile.
那卫星长什么样
What did it look like, the satellite?
不知道是不是卫星 只知道很重
I don’t know anything about satellites, but it was heavy.
没人能拿得起它
I mean, nobody could lift it.
他们说它有辐射 我还碰过呢
They said it was radioactive. I had my hands all over it.
怎么走
Which way?
从这往西50英里
Fifty miles west of here.
劝你别去浪费时间
Well, I wouldn’t waste my time!
我们走时似乎全军都出动了
Looked like the whole Army was coming when we left.
蠢蛋
Dumbass!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-西行50英里处 -为什么
– Fifty miles west of here. – Why?
去拿回属于我的东西
To get what belongs to me.
这么说那卫星成你的了
So you own a satellite now?
它不是他们说的那东西
It’s not what they say it is.
不管它是什么
Well, whatever it is,
看来已经被政♥府♥控制了
the government seems to think it’s theirs. So,
你就打算直冲过去抢回来吗
you just intend to go in there and take it?
是的
Yes.
如果你现在带我去那儿
If you take me there now,
我就告诉你 你想知道的一切
I’ll tell you everything you wish to know.
-一切 -没错
– Everything? – Yes.
等我拿回雷神之锤 你就能得到
All the answers you seek will be yours
你寻求的答案
once I reclaim Mjolnir.
咩咩 咩咩是什么
Myeu-muh? What’s Myeu-muh?
能跟你说句话吗 简
Can I have a word, Jane?
请别这么做
Please don’t do this.
你昨晚不也看到了吗
You saw what I saw last night.
这不是巧合
This is no coincidence.
我们得查明陨石坑里有什么
We have to find out what’s in that crater.
我不是在说陨石坑 我在说他
But I’m not talking about the crater, I’m talking about him.
-但他答应告诉我们真♥相♥ -他是疯子
– But he’s promising us the answers. – He’s delusional.
听听他都在说什么
Listen to what he’s saying.
他说什么雷神之锤
He’s talking about Mjolnir
托尔 彩虹桥
and Thor and Bifrost.
这是我从小听到大的神话
It’s the stories I grew up with as a child.
我只是送他去 就这样
I’m just going to drive him. That’s it.
他很危险 简
He’s dangerous, Jane.
很抱歉 我不能送你去了
I’m sorry, but I can’t take you.
那我们就此告别吧
Then this is where we say goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you?
简·福斯特
Jane Foster,
艾瑞克·塞尔维格
Erik Selvig,
达西
Darcy,
再会
farewell.
好吧
All right.
回去干活儿了
Back to work.
那是我的东西
That’s my stuff!
这究竟是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
福斯特小姐 我是神盾局的科尔森特工
Ms. Foster, I’m Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我应该知道那是什么意思吗
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
-你不能这样做 -简
– You can’t do this! – Jane!
简 这比你想的严重多了 别管了
Jane, this is a lot more serious than you realize. Let it go.
别管 这可是我的生活
Let it go? This is my life.
我们在调查一项安全威胁
We’re investigating a security threat.
我们得征用
We need to appropriate
你的记录 还有你的大气数据
your records and all your atmospheric data.
“征用”是偷的意思吗
By “appropriate,” do you mean steal?
给 这足以弥补你的损失了
Here, this should more than compensate you for your trouble.
这些东西在睿侠可买♥♥不到
I can’t just buy replacements at Radio Shack,
大部分设备都是我自己组装的
I made most of this equipment myself!
那你肯定能重做一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!