Thor, it’s madness.
发疯 哪种程度的发疯
Madness? What sort of madness?
我们要去约顿海姆
We’re going to Jotunheim.
什么
What?
这可不像去趟地球
This isn’t like a journey to Earth
在那里你只要稍稍召唤些闪电雷鸣
where you summon a little lightning and thunder,
人类就会把你当成神来崇拜
and the mortals worship you as a god.
这可是约顿海姆
This is Jotunheim.
我父王曾一路攻入约顿海姆
My father fought his way into Jotunheim,
击败了他们的军队 带走了他们的远古冬棺
defeated their armies and took their Casket.
我们只是去寻求回应
We would just be looking for answers.
这是被禁止的
It is forbidden!
朋友们 你们忘了我们一起做过的事吗
My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together?
范达尔 霍根
Fandral, Hogun.
是谁带你们加入了最光荣的战役
Who led you into the most glorious of battles?
是你
You did.
沃斯塔格 是谁给了你鲜美的佳肴
And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent,
让你觉得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 仿佛升入了英灵殿呢
you thought you’d died and gone to Valhalla?
是你
You did.
没错
Yes!
又是谁向所有认为
And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea
少女不能成为王国最威猛的战士的人
that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors
证明了他们的错误呢
this realm has ever known?
是我
I did.
的确 但我一直支持你 希芙
True, but I supported you, Sif.
朋友们
My friends,
我们要去约顿海姆
we’re going to Jotunheim.
交给我吧
You leave this to me.
-好海姆达尔… -你们穿得不够暖
– Good Heimdall… – You’re not dressed warmly enough.
你说什么
I’m sorry?
你们以为能瞒过我吗
Do you think that you can deceive me?
-你一定是搞错了 -够了
– You must be mistaken… – Enough!
海姆达尔 能让我们过去吗
Heimdall, may we pass?
从没有敌人能逃过我的眼睛 直到今天
Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day.
我想知道究竟是怎么回事
I wish to know how that happened.
那就在我们回来之前
Then tell no one where we have gone
别告诉任何人我们的去向
until we’ve returned.
明白了吗
Understand?
怎么了 三寸不烂之舌打结了
What happened? Silver tongue turn to lead?
我警告你们
Be warned.
作为门卫
I will honor my sworn oath
我将遵守保护王国的誓言
to protect this realm as its Gatekeeper.
如果你们的归来威胁了阿斯加德的安全
If your return threatens the safety of Asgard,
彩虹桥将不会为你们开启
Bifrost will remain closed to you
你将被留在约顿海姆的寒冷荒漠中等死
and you’ll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim.
你不能干脆为我们一直开着桥吗
Couldn’t you just leave the bridge open for us?
一直开启
To leave the bridge open
会释放彩虹桥的全部能量
would unleash the full power of the Bifrost
摧毁连你们在内的整个约顿海姆
and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it.
我可不准备今天死
I have no plans to die today.
没人想死
None do.
我们不该来的
We shouldn’t be here.
走吧
Let’s move.
他们在哪
Where are they?
躲起来了
Hiding,
懦夫的惯用伎俩
as cowards always do.
你们这么大老远来送死 阿斯加德人
You’ve come a long way to die, Asgardians.
我是托尔·奥丁森
I am Thor Odinson!
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
你们的人是怎么进入阿斯加德的
How did your people get into Asgard?
奥丁之家满是叛徒
The House of Odin is full of traitors.
不要用谎言污蔑我父王之名
Do not dishonor my father’s name with your lies!
你父亲是个刽子手 是个小偷
Your father is a murderer and a thief!
你们又为什么而来 来讲和吗
And why have you come here? To make peace?
你期待战争 你渴望它
You long for battle. You crave it.
你不过是个
You’re nothing but a boy
想证明自己是大人的小男孩
trying to prove himself a man.
本”男孩”厌倦了你的嘲笑
Well, this “boy” has grown tired of your mockery.
托尔 三思而后行
Thor, stop and think.
看看你周围 我们寡不敌众
Look around you, we’re outnumbered.
记住你的位置 弟弟
Know your place, brother.
你不知道自己的行为将导致什么
You know not what your actions would unleash.
可我知道
I do.
走吧 趁我还没改主意
Go now, while I still allow it.
我们将接受您最宽仁的提议
We will accept your most gracious offer.
走吧 哥哥
Come on, brother.
滚回家吧 小公主
Run back home, little princess.
该死
Damn.
谁是下一个
Next?
至少给我点挑战嘛
At least make it a challenge for me!
这才像样
That’s more like it.
别让他们碰到你
Don’t let them touch you!
托尔
Thor!
-我们必须走了 -那就走吧
– We must go! – Then go!
快跑
Run!
托尔
Thor!
海姆达尔
Heimdall!
开启彩虹桥
Open the bridge!
父王 我们一起消灭他们
Father! We’ll finish them together!
闭嘴
Silence!
众神之父
Allfather.
你看上去很疲惫
You look weary.
劳菲
Laufey,
就此打住吧
end this now.
是你儿子挑起的
Your boy sought this out.
没错
You’re right.
这不过是男孩的胡闹 别小题大作
And these are the actions of a boy, treat them as such.
你我可以就此做个了结
You and I can end this here and now,
不要引发进一步的杀戮
before there’s further bloodshed.
事情已经超出外交范围了 众神之父
We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather.
他会得到他想要的
He’ll get what he came for.
战争
War
还有死亡
and death.
那好吧
So be it.
为什么把我们带回来
Why did you bring us back?
你知道自己做了什么 挑起了什么吗
Do you realize what you’ve done? What you’ve started?
我在保卫我的家园
I was protecting my home.
你连自己的朋友都保护不了
You cannot even protect your friends!
又凭什么保护这个王国
How can you hope to protect a kingdom?
带他去疗伤 立刻
Get him to the healing room! Now!
如果惧怕行动 王国就要灭亡了
There won’t be a kingdom to protect
还保卫什么
if you’re afraid to act.
约顿巨人必须像曾经惧怕你一样学着惧怕我
The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you.
这是骄傲和自负 不是领导能力
That’s pride and vanity talking, not leadership.
你忘了我教过你的一切
You’ve forgotten everything I taught you
战士的耐心
about a warrior’s patience.
就在你等待和忍♥耐的时候
While you wait and be patient,
九大王国都在嘲笑我们
the Nine Realms laugh at us.
老路走不通了
The old ways are done.
你眼见阿斯加德衰落 却只会夸夸其谈
You’d stand giving speeches while Asgard falls.
你是个虚荣 贪婪 残暴的孩子
You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
你是个愚蠢的老头
And you are an old man and a fool!
是啊
Yes.
我是愚蠢的
I was a fool
以为你已经准备好了
to think you were ready.
父王
Father…
托尔·奥丁森
Thor Odinson,
你违抗了国王的明确指令
you have betrayed the express command of your king.
由于你的傲慢和愚蠢
Through your arrogance and stupidity,
和平的王国和无辜的生灵
you’ve opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives
将面临战争的恐怖和惨景

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!