I’m losing control. Mayday. Mayday.
我失去控制了
Lost positive control.
你干什么
What’re you doing?
信♥号♥♥连不上了
The signal’s not connecting.

Jane.
快跑
Come on.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你救了我
You save my life.
是啊 没错
Yeah. I guess I did.
-达西 -简
– Darcy? – Jane.
伊恩
Ian.
塞尔维格
Selvig.
飞锤
Mew mew!
注意站台间隙
Mind the gap.
查令十字街站
怎么去格林威治
How do I get to Greenwich?
上车 坐三站
Take this train, three stops.
注意站台间隙
Mind the gap.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
没时间了
We’re out of time.

Jane.

Jane.
托尔
Thor.
太晚了
We’re too late.
天体汇聚已达最佳状态
The Convergence is at its peak.
这东西能阻止他吗
Can those things stop him?
在这儿不行
Not from here.
我们没法接近他
We can’t get close enough.
我能
I can.
马♥勒♥基斯
Malekith.
黑暗回来了 阿斯加德人
Darkness returns, Asgardian.
你是来看宇宙湮灭的吗
Have you come to witness the end of the universe?
我是来受降的
I’ve come to accept your surrender.
你觉得你能阻止吗
You think you can stop this?
以太是不可摧毁的
The Aether cannot be destroyed.
但你不是
But you can.
托尔
Thor!
不要
No.

Jane.
大家还好吧
Everybody okay?
他会回来的
He’s gonna come back.
就是…
Except, you know…
上次他一走就是两年
last time he was gone for like two years.
他才走了两天
Well, it’s only been two days, so…
他走之前说什么了吗
Did he say anything before he left?
说了 他得跟他父王做些解释
Yeah, he had to figure some stuff out with his father,
我们逃出来的时候
he kinda committed treason
他犯了叛国罪
on our way out.
你曾说 不会有比我更贤明的君主
You once said, there would never be a wiser king than me.
你错了
You were wrong.
九大王国汇聚在一起
The Alignment has broght all the realms together,
他们都看到你用生命拯救了他们
every one of them saw you offer your life to save them.
阿斯加德要如何回报它新的国王呢
What can Asgard offer its new king in return?
我的生活
My life.
父王 我不能做国王
Father I cannot be king of Asgard.
我会一生竭力保卫九大王国
I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath,
但坐在王位上可办不到
but I cannot do so from that chair.
洛基虽有不是
Loki, for all his grave imbalance
却懂得一些我永远学不会的道理
understood rule as I know I never will.
王位所带来的残忍♥和牺牲
The brutality, the sacrifice.
会改变一个人
It changes you.
我宁可做好人 也不愿做明主
I’d rather be a good man, than a great king.
这是我儿子的意愿 还是他爱的女人的意思
Is this my son I hear, or the woman he loves.
我从没觉得是母亲在左右您的决定
When you speak, do I never hear mother’s voice.
我不是为了简 父王
This is not for Jane, father.
她不知道我要来说什么
She does not know what I came here to say.
禁止我见她
Now, forbid me to see her,
或是同意她与我共同治国 都无济于事
or say she can rule by my side, it changes nothing.
一个儿子太过渴求王位
One son who wanted the throne too much,
另一个却弃之而去
another who will not take it.
这就是我留给后世的吗
Is this my legacy?
洛基光荣牺牲
Loki died with honor.
我也要尽力而为 这还不够吗
I shall try to live the same, is that not legacy enough?
只要你配得上它
It belongs to you
它就是你的
if you’re worthy of it.
我会尽力的
I shall try to.
我不能祝福你
I cannot give you my blessing,
也不能祝你好运
nor can I wish you good fortune.
我知道
I know.
即使我为我儿子如今的为人而骄傲
If I were proud of the man my son had become,
我也不能说出来
even that, I could not say.
但我会在心里赞许你
It would speak only from my heart.
去吧
Go.
我的儿子
My son.
谢谢 父王
Thank you, father.

No.
该谢谢你
Thank you.
雷神2
黑暗世界
向二位介绍
I present to you
收藏者坦利亚·蒂万
Taneleer Tivan, the Collector.
阿斯加德人 真是荣幸
Asgardians. It’s an honor.
你知道我们为何而来
You know why we’re here.
是的
Of course.
但容我问一句
But if I may ask.
为什么不保管在你们那儿呢
Why not keep it secure in your own vault?
宇宙魔方已经在阿斯加德了
The Tesseract is already on Asgard.
不该把两颗无限宝石放得太近
It’s not wise to keep two Infinity Stone so close together.
很明智
That’s very wise.
我保证
I can assure you
在我手里
it will be absolutely safe here
一定万无一失
in my collection.
务必保管好
See that it is.
一个拿到
One down,
还剩五个
five to go.
雷神还将回归

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!