None of this would have happened if I hadn’t found the Aether.
马♥勒♥基斯只会更早得到以太
Then Malekith would’ve only possess that much sooner.
我是找你的时候发现了以太
I only found it because I was looking for you.

Jane.
结果困在这儿了
Now we’re trapped here.
不是我
It’s not me.

Hello?
简 是我 理查德
Hi, Jane, it’s Richard.
理查德 你在哪
Richard? Where are you?
还在办公室里 今天忙疯了
I’m still at the office, it’s…it’s been a crazy day here today.
天哪 太神奇了
Oh, my God, this is amazing.
是吗 跟你共进午餐很开心
Is it? I quite enjoy our lunch.
虽然什么都没点
Despite never actually ordering anything.
这地方怎么有信♥号♥♥
How am I getting service here?
现在不方便吗 要不我过会儿再打
Is it a bad time? Do you want me to try later?
不不 无论如何
No, no, no… please, whatever you do,
千万别挂电♥话♥
do not hang up the phone.
好吧
Okay then.
我就是想问你想不想再约一次
I was just wondering if you want to try again.
一起共进晚餐吧
Uh, maybe dinner next time.
好啊
Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
别挂电♥话♥ 好吗
Just… stay on the phone, okay?
好呀
Yeah, I will.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你在忙吗
Am I interrupting something?
没 没有
No, no… nothing at all.
-走吧 -我听不清 你在隧♥道♥里吗
– Come on. – I’m losing you there, are you in tunnel?
怎么 这是去哪
What? Where are we going?

Hello?
这里怎么这么多鞋
Why are there so many shoes in here?
还是发短♥信♥吧
I’ll just text her.
理查德是谁
So who’s Richard?
你不是吧
Really?

Jane.
你怎么说走就走 全世界都疯了
You can’t just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy.
我们之前看到的异象到处都是了
All the stuff we saw is spreading.
你去参加派对了吗
Did you go to a party?
艾瑞克
Erik?

Jane.
太好了
How wonderful.
你去阿斯加德了
You’ve been to Asgard.
你的裤子呢
Where are your pants?
他说光着有助于思考
Oh, he says it helps him think.
你的研究成果都给我
Okay, well, I’m gonna need everything you got on this,
所有针对重力异常的研究
all the work you’ve been doing on gravimetric anomalies,
-都给我 -好吧
– everything. – Okay.
你还好吧 艾瑞克
Are you well, Erik?
你弟弟不来吧
Your brother’s not coming, is he?
洛基死了
Loki is dead.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那个 请节哀
I.. meant, I’m so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了 陛下
Forgive me, my liege.
我从黑暗世界带来了消息
I’ve returned from the Dark World with news.
托尔吗
Thor?
没见到他
There was no sign of Thor.
也不见那个武器 但是
Or the weapon, but…
怎么了
What?
发现了具尸体
We found a body.
洛基
Loki.
马♥勒♥基斯要在
Malekith is going to fire the Aether
九大王国汇聚相连的地方发射以太
at the spot where all the nine worlds are connecting.
以增加以太的威力
Amplifying the weapon’s impact.
威力随连通的王国数的增加呈指数增长
For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially.
足以波及整个宇宙
The effect would be universal.
但汇聚只会维持很短的时间
Yes, but the Alignment is only temperory,
他必须分秒不差地赶到正确地点
he must be in exactly the right place at the right time.
那正确地点是哪
Well, how do we know where that is?
沿着路标走
We follow the directions.
几千年前汇聚也曾发生过
This has happened before, thousands of years ago.
古人曾亲眼目睹
And the Ancients were there to see it.
那些了不起的古建筑工程
All the great constructions,
玛雅人 中国人 古埃及人
the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians.
都曾利用汇聚对重力的影响
They made use of the gravitational affects of the Convergence.
这就是我们的地图
And they left us a map.
巨石阵
Stonehenge.
斯♥诺♥登山 大奥姆岬
Snowdon. Great Orme.
以他们为坐标 就能找到
These are all coordinates. Taking us…
这里
here.
格林威治
Greenwich.
九大王国之间的界限将几乎消失
The walls between worlds will almost non-existing,
物理学定律完全乱套
physics is gonna go ballistic.
重力忽增忽减
Increases and decreases of gravity,
空间挤压
spacial extrusions,
现实世界在那里支离破碎
the very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart.
我还是穿上裤子吧
I better get my pants.
集中精神 这可重要了
Focus, this is important.
我们得先把仪器钉在周围
We had to hammer them in all around the site,
然后简和艾瑞克会在塔上启动
and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower.
都绑在一起了
They’re taped together.
你知道这仪器是干什么的吗
Do you even know what these things do?
不知道
No.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
-快点 快点 -好吧
– Come on, come on, come on. – Right.
我…
Holy

shit.
何必跑这么远 阿斯加德人
You needn’t have come so far Asgardian.
死亡很快就要找上门了
Death would’ve come to you soon enough.
那也不是死在你手上
Not by your hand.
你们的宇宙就不该存在
Your universe was never meant to be.
你的王国 你的家人将被彻底消灭
Your world, and your family will be extinguished.
要没时间了
We’re running out of time.
快了
Almost there.
这真的能行吗
You sure this is gonna work.
这仪器是用来检测异常的 而不是引发异常
These devices were made to detect anomalies, not causing them.
快点
Come on.
快点 达西
Come on, Darcy.
你有那么强的力量
You know, with all that power,
出手怎么这么轻
I thought you’d hit harder.
好了
Done.
天体汇聚将于7分钟后达到最佳状态
The Convergences will be in full effect in 7 minutes.
那我们得拖住马♥勒♥基斯8分钟
That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for 8.
好了 你最好扶稳了
Okay, you might want to hold on to something.
太厉害了 你怎么办到的
That is awesome. How did you do that?
重力场与各王国之间的薄弱点相互作用
Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds…
-产生了 -干掉拿剑的那个
– creating… – Get the guy with the sword.
走吧
Let’s go.
这是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
快跑
Move!
你们干什么呢
What are you all doing?
赶快出去啊
You need to get out of here. Now.
你开玩笑呢
You’re joking, right?
那可是雷神
That’s Thor out there,
还拿着锤子挥来挥去
he’s waving his hammer around and everything.
请确认是否为敌方飞船
Confirming ship is hostile.
确认为敌方飞船
Confirmed, ship is hostile.
可以开火
You have permission to engage.
收到 导弹锁定
Roger, missiles locked.
导弹已发射
Missiles away.
导弹偏离目标 重复 偏离目标
Missiles off target. I repeat, target missed.
我失去控制了 求救 求救

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!