你疯了吗
Are you mad?
或许吧
Possibly.
胜利到达
Ta-da.
我们得马上出击
We must strike now.

No.
不必去阿斯加德了
Asgard is meaningless.
以太自己送上门了
The Aether has found its way home.
那能量要是给我 我能做多少事啊
What I could do with the power that flows through those veins.
你会被吞噬的
It would consume you.
她不就没事
She’s holding up all right
暂时没事
For now.
她拥有的力量你无法理解
She’s strong in ways you’d never even know.
道别吧
Say goodbye.
不会是今天
Not this day.
今天 明天
This day, the next,
一百年 算什么
a hundred years, is nothing,
弹指一挥间而已
it’s a heartbeat.
你永远放不开手
You’ll never be ready.
你唯一珍视的挚爱终将被岁月夺去
The only woman whose love you’ve prized will be snatched from you.
那样你就满足了吗
And will that satisfy you.
我永远不会满足
Satisfaction is not in my nature.
我永远不会放弃
Surrender is not in mine.
果然是奥丁之子
Son of Odin.
我不只是奥丁的儿子
No, not just of Odin.
你以为母亲只爱你吗
You think you alone were loved of Mother?
她把诡计教给了你 但把信任交给了我
You had her tricks but I had her trust.
信任
Trust?
那是她的遗言吗
Was that her last expression?
她信任你
Trust?
你却眼睁睁看她遇害
When you let her die?
你在地牢里出手相救了吗
What help were you in your cell?
谁把我关进去的
Who put me there?
谁把我关进去的
Who put me there?
你心里清楚 你心里清楚是谁
You know damn well. You know damn well who.
她不会希望我们兄弟相争
She wouldn’t want us to fight.
她都见怪不怪了吧
Well, she wouldn’t exactly be shocked.
真希望我能相信你
I wish I can trust you.
相信我的怒火吧
Trust my rage.
塞尔维格先生 请签收您父亲的物品
You’ll have to sign for your fathers’ belongings Mr. Selvig.
什么
What?
啊对
Oh, yeah.
我父亲 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
My father Dr. Erik Selvig.
一个棕色男士钱包
One man’s leather wallet, brown,
一串钥匙 共三把
one keyring, three keys,
处方药
prescription medicine,
若干
various.
-还有 -艾瑞克
– And, – Erik.
-这些 -对 这些
– These. – Yeah, those.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
艾瑞克
Erik.

Yes.
我是达西
It’s…Darcy.
达西
Darcy.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
我也挺想你
I miss you too.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你在电视上裸奔了
You were naked on TV.
好了 该走了 还有事要做
Okay, it’s time to go, lots to do.
越来越尴尬了
Getting weird now.
怎么能让我管这些事
I should not be left in charge of stuff like this,
又没人给我那么多钱
I don’t get paid enough.
是根本没人给我钱
I don’t get paid period.
那个 我叫伊恩 达西的实习生
I’m Ian, by the way, Darcy’s inter.
也没人给我钱
Yeah, I don’t get paid either.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我脑子里进去过个神
I’ve had a god in my brain.
这滋味可不好受了
I don’t recommend it.
塞尔维格博士 这设备响了
Dr. Selvig, sir, your gear is beeping.
果然开始了
It’s happening.
比我计算得还早
It’s sooner than I calculate.
什么开始了
Wait what’s happening?
鸟吗
Birds?
鸟儿开始了
Birds are happening?
那是一群欧椋鸟
It’s starling. It’s called the murmuration.
murmuration是专门用于一大群欧椋鸟的量词
小时候我爸常带我去观鸟
My dad, he used to take me bird watching as a kid.
呆子
Nerd.

Look.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
发现这世界比我还疯狂
There’s nothing more reassuring than realize
我倍感安心
that the world is crazier than you are.
带我去简的实验室
Take me to Jane’s lab.

Jane.
马♥勒♥基斯
Malekith.
准备好了吗
All right, are you ready?
我准备好了
I am.
你这破计划得把咱俩都害死
You know this plan of yours is gonna get us killed.
或许吧
Yeah, possibly.
你还不相信我吗 哥哥
You still don’t trust me, brother?
你会相信你吗
Would you?
不会
No, I wouldn’t.
托尔
Thor.

No.
你真以为我在乎弗丽嘉
You really think I cared about Frigga.
在乎你们任何人吗
About any of you.
我只渴望
All I ever wanted
看到你和奥丁
was you and Odin
死在我脚下
dead at my feet.
马♥勒♥基斯
Malekith.
我是约顿海姆的洛基
I am Loki of Jotunheim.
我给你送来了大礼
And I bring you a gift.
我要的回报很简单
I ask only one thing in return.
让我看着阿斯加德化为灰烬
A good seat from which to watch Asgard burned.
他是阿斯加德的敌人
He is an enemy of Asgard.
他也被关在他们的地牢里
He was a prisoner in their dungeons.
看着我
Look at me.
洛基 快
Loki, now!

No!
我们地狱见 怪物
See you in hell, monster.
不不不不
No, no, no, no…
-你真傻 怎么不听我的 -我知道
– You fool, you didn’t listen. – I know.
我真傻
I’m a fool.
-我真傻 -挺住
– I’m a fool. – Stay with me. Okay?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s all right.
你的英勇我会禀告父王
I’ll tell father what you did here today.
我不是为了他
I didn’t do it for him.

No!
他要释放以太
He’s going to unleash it.
不只是在阿斯加德或是哪个星球
No just on Asgard or on a stars.
马♥勒♥基斯要毁灭一切
Malekith is gonna destroy everything.
怎么毁灭
How?
简 怎么毁灭
Jane, how?
我看到他在地球上 他去那儿干什么
I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth?
天体汇聚
The Convergence.
天哪
Oh, God.
我要是没发现以太 就不会走到这一步了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!