让你复仇
Vengeance.
然后再回这儿来
And afterwards this cell.
你一定是走投无路了 才会来找我帮忙
You must be truely desperate to come to me for help.
你凭什么觉得你能信任我
What makes you think you can trust me.
我不信任
I don’t.
母亲信任你
Mother did.
但你要知道 过去我们交手的时候
But you should know that when we fought each other in the past,
我仍然抱有一丝希望
I did so with a glimpse of hope
相信我弟弟还没完全消失
that my brother was still in there somewhere.
这一丝希望已经幻灭 不能再保护你了
That hope is no longer exist to protect you.
你敢背叛我 我就杀了你
You betray me, and I will kill you.
什么时候出发
When do we start?
他肯定会背叛你的
He will betray you.
让他试试看
He will try.
这太不像你了 哥哥
This is so unlike you, brother.
这样秘密行动
So clandestine.
你真的不想靠蛮力打出一条血路出去吗
Are you sure you wouldn’t rather just punch your way out.
你再不闭嘴我就要动手了
If you keep speaking I just might.
好吧 听你的
Fine, as you wish,
我都不在这儿
I’m not even here.
这样好点了吧
Is this better?
比你本人强多了
It’s better company at least.
不过 我们还可以再低调点
Still, we could be less conspicuous.
哥哥
Umm, brother,
你可真美
you look ravishing.
就算变成这样 我照样能让你死得很惨
It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form.
好吧
Very well.
或许你想要你新结交的小伙伴
Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions,
毕竟你似乎很喜欢他们
given that you seem to like them so much.
这样好多了呢
Oh this is much better.
服装不太合身
The costume is bit much.
太紧了
So tight.
但那股自信
But the confidence,
我能感到正义在我身体里涌动
I can feel the righteousness surging.
想跟我畅谈一下真理吗
Hey, do you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth?
或是荣誉
Honor?
爱国主义
Patriotism?
天佑美国…
God bless America…
干什么
What?
你至少也该给我件武器啊
You could at least furnish me with a weapon.
我的匕♥首♥什么的
My dagger, something.
这才对嘛
At last,
总算讲点理了
a little common sense.
你不就喜欢小戏法吗
And I thought you like tricks.
然后呢
Well, what then?
你心爱的凡人被一整队英灵战士看守着
Your lovely mortal is been guarded by a legion of Einherjar
他们大老远就能看到你
who will see you coming from miles away.
去接她的不是我
I won’t be the one who comes for her.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
那正好 我们走
Good, let’s go.
是你…
You’re…
我是洛基 你可能听说过我
I’m Loki, you may have heard of me.
这一掌是为了纽约
That was for New York.
我喜欢她
I like her.
那众神之父呢
And what of the All-Father?
我曾立誓向他通报一切叛国罪行
It is my sworn duty to notify him of crimes against the throne.
你要我过来
You called me here
说是有紧急情况
on urgent matter.
是什么事
What is it?
有人叛国犯上 陛下
Treason, my lord.
是谁
Whose?

Mine.
陛下
My king,
那个凡人被劫走了
the mortal has been taken.
阻止托尔
Stop Thor,
不惜一切代价
by any means necessary.
他们在那儿 抓住他们
There they are! Take them.
听我命令
On my command.
我拖住他们 带她走
I’ll hold them off. Take her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你敢背叛他
Betray him,
我就杀了你
and I’ll kill you.
我也很高兴见到你 希芙
It’s good to see you, too, Sif.
就算洛基肯帮你 你也救出了那个凡人
Assuming you can get Loki’s help and you can free this mortal,
又有什么用啊
what good would it do?
我们踏出宫殿一步 就必死无疑
We’d all be dead the minute we step one foot outside the palace.
所以 我的朋友 我们不会步行离开
That, my friend, is why we won’t be leaving by foot.
我尽量帮你拖延时间
I will give you as much time as I can.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
你胆敢打背叛他的主意
If you even think of betraying him.
你就杀了我吗
You’ll kill me?
看来你得排队了
Evidently there will be a line.
你不是说你会驾驶这东西吗
I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing.
我是说这能有多难
I said “How hard could it be”.
他们在飞船上
They’re on the ship.
拦住飞船
Get to the ship.
不管你在做什么 哥哥 你得快点了
Well, whatever you’re doing brother, I suggest you do it faster.
闭嘴 洛基
Shut up, Loki.
你肯定漏掉什么了
You must have missed something.
我没有 我把这上面的按钮都按遍了
No, I didn’t, I’m pressing every button on this thing.
别用力那么猛 轻轻按
No. Don’t hit it, just press it gently.
我在轻轻按了 不好使
I am pressing it gently, it’s not working.
擒住他 拿下他
Get him! Get him!
还有根柱子没撞到呢
I think you missed a column.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你为什么不让我来呢
Look, why don’t you let me take over,
我的驾驶技术显然更好
I’m clearly the best pilot.
是嘛
Is that right?
我们两个人中 谁才是会飞的那个
Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly?
天啊 她死了吗
Oh dear, is she dead?

Jane.
我没事
I’m okay.
别多嘴
Not a word.
他们跟上来了
Now they’re following us.
他们开火了
Now they’re firing at us.
多谢你的解说 洛基
Yeah, thank you for the commentary Loki,
完全不会让人分心
it’s not at all distracting.
干得漂亮 你把你爷爷的头砍下来了
Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather.
这真是太棒了
You know this is wonderful,
这主意真是了不起
this is a tremendous idea.
我们去把宇宙中最大最显眼的飞船偷来
Let’s steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe,
乘着它逃跑
and escape in that.
驾着它满城乱飞
Flying around the city,
看见什么撞什么 让大家都看见我们
smashing into everything in sight, so everyone can see us.
太聪明了 托尔
It’s brilliant, Thor.
真有你的
It’s truly brilliant.
在牢里关了那么久
I see your time in the dungeons
你还是这么优雅啊 洛基
has make you no less graceful, Loki.
你骗我
You lied to me.
挺厉害啊
I’m impressed.
你满意我很高兴
I’m glad you’re pleased.
遵守你的承诺吧
Now do as you promised.
带我们去你的秘密通道
And take us to your secret pathway.
范达尔
Fandral.
好的
Right.
为了阿斯加德
For Asgard.
别往心里去啊 伙计们
Nothing personal, boys.
洛基
Loki.
如果那么容易
If it were easy,
谁都能做到了
everyone would do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!