The universe rotates on a five thousand years cycle.
每轮循环中会有一次 各个世界排列成直线
And once a cycle, all the worlds align.
地球
(米德加德)
尼德威阿尔
华纳海姆
约顿海姆
把这个想象成我们的世界
Imagine… imagine that this is our world,
谢谢
oh, thank you,
这是另一个世界
and this is another world,
一般来说 他们彼此分开
normally, they’re seperate.
但世界汇聚时
But during the Alignment,
一切都彼此相连
everything is connected,
九大王国都在穿过彼此
all nine realms. All nine realms are passing through each other,
重力 光 甚至物质
and gravity, light, and even matter
都会从一个世界挤进另一个世界
is crushing from one world to the other.
如果这一切现在发生 后果将是毁灭性的
But if this happens to us now, the result could be cataclysmic.
我的重力测量仪能稳定
My gravimetric-spikes can stablize
天体汇聚的界点
the focus point of the Convergance.
这样 其他世界
This time, the Alignment
和他们的纵列就会跟我们擦肩而过
and all the other worlds would just pass us by.
太妙了
It’s beautiful.
也很简单
Simple.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
有 能把我的鞋还给我吗
Yeah, can I have my shoe back?
恢复吧 夺回以太粒子 你需要力气
Heal. You will need your strength to reclaim the Aether.
等你醒来 我们去把他们赶尽杀绝
And when you wake, we will kill them all.
简·福斯特
Jane Foster?
你得跟我们来
You need to come with us.
我们依然无法恢复王宫的屏障
We are still unable to restore the palace shields.
我们的大炮探测不到他们
Our artillery cannot detect them,
海姆达尔都看不到他们
even Heimdall cannot see them.
陛下
My king,
我们完全失去了防御能力
we’re all but defenseless.
你把她囚禁起来了
She’s your prisoner now?
都退下
Leave us.
我不想跟你争论
I do not wish to fight with you.
我也不想跟您争论
Nor I with you.
但我想去追击马♥勒♥基斯
But I intended to pursue Malekith.
以太粒子在我们手上
We possess the Aether.
马♥勒♥基斯会送上门来
Malekith will come to us.
没错 他会摧毁我们
Yes, and he will destroy us.
你高估了这些怪物
You overestimate the power of these creatures.
不 我只是珍惜我们人♥民♥的生命
No, I value our people’s lives.
我带简去黑暗世界
I’ll take Jane to the Dark World,
将敌人从阿斯加德引开
and draw the enemies away from Asgard.
马♥勒♥基斯把以太粒子从简身体里取出时
When Malekith pulls the Aether from Jane,
它会暴露在外 不堪一击
it would be exposed and vulnerable.
我到时就把他们一同消灭
And I would destroy it and him.
你这是冒险
If you fail,
一旦失败 武器就会落入敌手
you risk this weapon falling into the hands of our enemie.
如果我们坐以待毙只会更危险
The risk is far greater if we do nothing.
他的舰队可能此刻就在我们头上盘旋
His ships could be over our heads right now,
我们根本无从知道
we would never even know.
等他来了
If and when he comes,
他的手下会败在数万阿斯加德士兵的兵刃下
his men will fall on ten thousand Asgardian blades.
那我们又要牺牲多少人呢
And how many our men should fall on theirs?
牺牲多少都在所不惜
As many as I need it.
我们会坚持战斗
We will fight
坚持到最后一个阿斯加德人
till the last Asgardian breath,
坚持到阿斯加德人鲜血流尽
till the last drop of Asgardian blood.
那您跟马♥勒♥基斯又有何区别
Then how are you different from Malekith?
我的儿子 区别在于 我终将胜利
The different, my son, is that I will win.
简不回我电♥话♥
Jane isn’t calling me back.
艾瑞克不回我电♥话♥
Erik isn’t calling me Back.
神盾局也不回我电♥话♥
Stupid S.H.I.E.L.D isn’t calling me back.
神盾局是什么
What’s S.H.I.E.L.D?
是秘密
It’s a secret.
艾瑞克 又是达西
Hi, Erik, it’s Darcy again.
托尔回来了
Thor came back,
他把简带去了阿斯加德
he took Jane to Asgard.
我也不知道该怎么办才好
And I’m not sure what I’m suppose to do.
这周还有人丢了点什么
Something else went missing this week,
天体物理学家 艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士
when astrophysicist Dr. Erik Selvig
因卷入纽约外星人入侵事件
notable for his involvement in the alien invasion
而为人所知
of New York.
-裸奔在… -达西 你得看看这个
– Stripped nude… – Darcy, you really need to look at this.
你的朋友艾瑞克
Your friend Erik,
他姓什么来着
what was his last name again?
并对该历史景点的游客大吼大叫
…and began shouting at visitors to the historic site.
随后他被警方拘留
He was later taken into police custody
以待精神鉴定
for psychiatric evaluation.
警方仍然不肯证实…
The police is still refusing to confirm…
你没去参加奥丁的军事会议
You were not at Odin’s war council.
你父王下令关闭彩虹桥
The Bifrost is closed by your father’s orders.
任何人不得进出阿斯加德
No one was to come, or to go.
连我都看不见敌人
We face an enemy that is invisible even to me,
那么
what use
我这个守卫还有何用
is a guardian such as that.
马♥勒♥基斯还会回来的 这你很清楚
Malekith will return. You know this.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我不能违抗国王的命令
I cannot overrule my king’s wishes.
即便是为你
Not even for you.
我没有这个意思
I’m not asking you to.
九大王国需要一个坚强 服众的众神之父
The realms need their All-father strong and unchallenged,
不论情况是否如此
whether he is or not.
但他看不清现实 海姆达尔
But he’s binded Heimdall,
仇恨和悲伤蒙蔽了他
by hatred and by grief.
我们不都是吗
As are we all.
我看得很清楚
I see clearly enough.
风险太大了
The risks are to great.
从现在起 我们走的每一步都有风险
Everything we do from here on is a risk.
我们别无选择
There is no other way.
你要我怎么做
What do you require of me.
我要你们做的事 是最严重的叛国罪
What I’m about to ask you is treason of the highest order.
即便成功 我们也将被流放
Success will bring us exile,
而失败则必死无疑
and failure shall mean our death.
马♥勒♥基斯知道以太粒子在这儿
Malekith knew the Aether was here.
他能感应它的能量
He can sense its power.
如果不采取行动 他会再次攻来
If we do nothing, he’ll come for it again,
但这次 他们将彻底摧毁阿斯加德
but this time, lay waste to all of Asgard.
我们得带简离开这儿
We must move Jane off world.
彩虹桥已经关闭
The Bifrost has been shut down,
宇宙魔方也锁在地下室里
and the Tesseract locked away in the vault.
离开阿斯加德还有其他途径
There are other path off Asgard,
了解这些途径的人为数不多
ways known only to a few.
准确说只有一个
One actually.
不会吧
No.
托尔
Thor.
都这么久了
After all this time,
你现在来看我
and now you come to visit me,
来干什么
why?
幸灾乐祸吗
Have you come to gloat?
嘲笑我
To mock?
洛基 够了
Loki enough.
别再用幻象了
No more illusions.
现在你看到我了 哥哥
Now you see me brother.
她走得痛苦吗
Did she suffer?
我不是来跟你一同哀悼母亲的
I did not come here to share our grief.
我是来给你机会得到一样更好的东西
Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament.
说
Go on.
我知道你跟我一样想复仇
I know you seek vengeance as much as I do.
你帮我逃出阿斯加德 我就给你机会
You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you.