我什么也看不到
I see nothing.
也许是因为那不是你想看的美景
Or perhaps that is not the beauty you seek.
她怎么样
How is she?
你的凡人还挺聪明
She’s quite clever, your mortal.
她自己还不知道
She doesn’t know it yet,
但她也在研究天体汇聚
but she studies the Convergence as well.
甚至…
Even…
怎么了
What?
我看不到她了
I can’t see her.
简
Jane!
你去哪了啊
Where the hell were you?
你不会报♥警♥了吧
Tell me you didn’t call the police!
不然我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
别报♥警♥啊
Not call the police!
我急疯了
I was freaking out.
你报♥警♥ 警♥察♥就会通知联调局
You call the cops, they tell the Feds,
紧接着神盾局就从天而降
the next thing you know we have S.H.I.E.L.D crawling all over,
把这里变成51区
“Area 51-ing” the place.
-简 -我们发现了一个稳定的重力异常场
– Jane! – We had a stable gratification anomaly,
并且能自♥由♥进行研究
We had unimpeded access.
我们唯一的竞争对手是十岁的孩子
Our only competition was ten years old!
简 你失踪了五个小时
Jane, you were gone for five hours!
什么
What?
好诡异
That’s weird.
总这样
Typical.
简
Jane.
抱歉 我必须确认下你是真的
Sorry. I just needed to make sure you were real,
今天真的好诡异
it’s been a very strange day.
我是真的 简
Well, I am. Jane what…
你去哪了
Where were you?!
你又去哪了
Where were you?
海姆达尔看不到你
Heimdall could not see you.
我一直在原地等你
I was right here where you left me.
我一直在等你 后来我哭了
I was waiting and then I was crying
再后来我到处去找你
and then I went out looking for you.
你说你会回来的
You said you were coming back.
我知道 但是彩虹桥被毁了
I know, I know, but the Bifrost was destroyed.
九大王国爆发了战乱
The Nine Realms erupted into chaos,
战争肆虐 劫盗成群
wars were raging, marauders were pillaging.
我必须制止杀戮
I had to put an end to the slaughter.
这个理由倒是不坏
As excuses go, it’s not terrible.
但我在电视上看见你了 你去了纽约啊
But I saw you on TV, you were…you were in New York!
简 我那时努力保护你不受来自我的世界的侵害
Jane, I fought to protect you from the dangers of my world,
但我错了 我太傻了
but I was wrong, I was a fool.
我相信是命运让我们走到一起
But I believe that fate brought us together.
简 我不知道你去了哪 发生了什么事
Jane, I don’t know where you were or what happened,
但我很清楚一件事
but I do know this.
什么
What?
我知道
I know…
真的知道吗
You do?
知道什么
Do what?
什么
What?
是你干的吗
Is this you?
我们正忙着呢
We’re kind of in the middle of something here.
我确定我们要被捕了
I’m pretty sure we are getting arrested.
等一下
Hold that thought.
看看你
Look at you!
还是那么肌肉发达 宇宙怎么样
Still all muscly and everything. How’s space?
挺好的
Space is fine.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
-你是简·福斯特吗 -是的
– Are you Jane Foster? – Yes.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
他是我的实习生
He’s my intern.
我实习生的实习生
My intern’s intern.
这里是私人领地
This is private property
你们全都涉嫌非法入侵
and you’re trespassing, the lot of you.
请你跟我们走一趟
You’ll have to come with me.
简
Jane!
简
Jane?
托尔
Thor.
你没事吧
You alright?
刚刚怎么回事
What just happened?
把手放在头上 退后
Place your hands on your heads, step back!
这位女士不舒服
This woman is unwell.
她很危险
She’s dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
请求武警速到现场支援
Requesting armed response officers to the scene.
抱紧我
Hold on to me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我去
Holy shit!
我们得再来一次
We have to do that again.
欢迎来到阿斯加德
Welcome to Asgard.
瓦特海姆
瞧瞧我留下了什么 阿格姆
Look upon my legacy, Algrim.
我几乎记不得光明之前的日子了
I can barely remember a time before the light.
我们种族的延续将是你留给后世的遗产
Our survival will be your legacy.
我要让阿斯加德人尝尽我们吃的苦头
The Asgardians will suffer as we have suffered.
我要拿回以太粒子
I will reclaim the Aether.
我要恢复我们的世界
I will restore our world.
我要终结这饱受荼毒的宇宙
And I will put an end to this poisoned universe.
这是什么
What’s that?
别动
Be still.
这不是地球上的物质 它是什么
This is not of Earth, what is it?
还不清楚
We do not know.
但她体内涌动的能量太大 她撑不住的
But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her.
这是量子场发生器 对吗
That’s a quantum field generator, isn’t it?
这是灵魂冶炼炉
It’s a Soul Forge.
灵魂冶炼炉能迁移分子能吗
Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?
是的
Yes.
就是量子场发生器
Quantum field generator.
我的话对你来说只是耳旁风吗
My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?
她病了
She’s ill.
她是凡人
She is mortal.
他们都会患病
Illness is their defining trait.
我带她来是因为我们能救她
I brought her here because we can help her.
她不属于阿斯加德
She does not belong here in Asgard
如同山羊肉上不了宴会台面一样
anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table.
他刚刚是说…
Did he just…?
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
我是奥丁 阿斯加德国王
I’m Odin. King of Asgard.
九大王国的保护者
Protector of the Nine Realms.
我是…
Oh. Well, I’m…
我很清楚你是谁 简·福斯特
I know very well who you are, Jane Foster.
你跟你♥爸♥提过我
You told your dad about me?
她体内有一些物质 父王
Something is within her, father,
我从没见过的物质
something I have not seen before.
她的星球有自己的治疗师 他们叫医生
Her world has its healers. They are called “doctors.”
交给他们处理吧
Let them deal with it.
守卫 送她回米德加德
Guards, take her back to Midgard.
不 不要
No, I wouldn’t…
碰她
…touch her.
简 你没事吧
Jane, are you alright?
这不可能
It’s impossible.
她感染的东西在保护她
The infection, it’s defending her.
不
No,
是在保护它自己
it’s defending itself.
跟我来
Come with me.
有些东西的历史可以追溯到宇宙成形之前
There are relics that predate the universe itself.
她体内的东西 似乎就是这样的古物
What lies within her appears to be one of them.
九大王国并非永恒的
The Nine Realms are not eternal.
他们有诞生的黎明 也将有消逝的黄昏