我们都是火
We’re kind of both like fire.
但绿巨人是真火
But Hulk like real fire.
绿巨人是烈火
Hulk like raging fire.
托尔是阴燃火
Thor like smoldering fire.
绿巨人 我需要你帮我个忙
Hulk, I need you to do something for me.
生气姑娘
Angry girl.
怎么了 你…
What’s going on? What are you…
你就蠢到看不出
You’re so thick-headed that you can’t tell
人家远远躲到了宇宙尽头
when someone’s hiding all the way across the universe
就是不想被打扰吗
and wants to be left alone?
-我们得谈谈 -不 你想跟我谈
– We need to talk. – No, you wanna talk to me.
我需要她留下
I need her to stay.
留下
Stay?
挡住
Block.
留下
Stay.
-拜托 -拜托
– Please. – Please.
好吧
All right.
这样吧
Here’s the deal.
我听你说
I’ll listen to you
喝光这个我就走
till this is empty.
阿斯加德有危险 人♥民♥在牺牲
Asgard is in danger and people are dying.
我们得回去 我需要你帮忙
We need to get back there. I need your help.
喝完了 再见
Finished. Bye.
奥丁死了
Odin is dead.
死亡女神海拉 入侵了阿斯加德
Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard.
如果海拉回来了 那阿斯加德无望了
If Hela’s back, then Asgard’s already lost.
我要阻止她
I’m going to stop her.
-一个人吗 -不
– Alone? – Nope.
我在组建一支队伍
I’m putting together a team.
我 你还有大块头
It’s me, you, and the big guy.
不 不组队 绿巨人单干
No. No team. Only Hulk.
我和你
It’s me and you.
我看是只有你
I think it’s only you.
求你 听我说 女武神都是传奇
Please, listen. The Valkyrie are legend.
阿斯加德的精英武士 发誓保护王权
Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne.
我不要再次
I’m not getting dragged
被卷入奥丁的家庭纠纷当中
into another one of Odin’s family squabbles.
-这话什么意思 -你姐姐
– What’s that supposed to mean? – Your sister.
她的力量来自阿斯加德 你也是
Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours.
当奥丁无法控制她的力量
When it grew beyond Odin’s control
她就屠♥杀♥了王宫里的每个人
she massacred everyone in the palace
企图夺取王位
and tried to seize the throne.
她企图逃离驱逐时
When she tried to escape her banishment
他派女武神去抵抗她
he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back.
我能生还只是因为
I only survived because…
我已经迎战过她一次了
Look, I already faced her once
那是我还相信王权的时候
back when I believed in the throne,
而我失去了一切
and it cost me everything.
这就是阿斯加德的问题
That’s what’s wrong with Asgard.
王权 秘密 金色的骗局
The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham.
我同意
I agree.
别太亲近了
Don’t get familiar.
我同意
I agree.
所以我拒绝了王位
That’s why I turned down the throne.
但关键不在于王位 而是人♥民♥
But this isn’t about the crown. This is about the people.
他们要死了 他们也是你的人♥民♥
They’re dying and they’re your people, too.
忘了他们吧
Forget it.
我就做到了
I have.
-好吧 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
-好 很好 -很好
– Good. Great. – Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢什么 -这个
– For what? – For this.
你没看到吧
Didn’t see that, did you?
那么…这下好多了
There… That’s better.
随你吧
You know, go ahead.
留下 为那个疯子奴役他人
Stay here and enslave people for that lunatic.
继续喝酒 躲藏
Keep drinking, keep hiding.
但我
But me…
我会冲向我的麻烦 而不是逃避它们
I choose to run toward my problems and not away from them.
因为…
Because that’s what…
因为 英雄都会这么做
Because that’s what heroes do.
朋友留下
Friend stay!
太好了
Yes!
好了
All right.
拜托
Come on.
欢迎 需要语♥音♥启动
Welcome. Voice activation required.
托尔
Thor.
访问被拒
Access denied.
托尔 奥丁之子
Thor, son of Odin.
访问被拒
Access denied.
雷神
God of Thunder.
访问被拒
Access denied.
最强大的复仇者
Strongest Avenger.
访问被拒
Access denied.
最强大的复仇者
Strongest Avenger.
访问被拒
Access denied.
讨厌 斯塔克
Damn you, Stark.
惊爆点
Point Break.
欢迎 惊爆点
Welcome, Point Break.
朋友留下
Friend stay!
不不
No, no, no!
站住
Stop!
留下
Stay!
绿巨人 别把飞机都撞烂了
Hulk, stop breaking everything!
别走
Don’t go!
好样的 大块头
Nice work, big guy.
我们不知道奥创要去哪
We don’t know where Ultron’s headed,
但你飞得很高很快
but you’re going very high, very fast.
所以 你得驾驶飞机返航
So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay?
隐匿模式追踪不到你
We can’t track you in stealth mode,
你得帮帮忙 好吗
so I need you to help me out. Okay?
你得…
I need you to…
不 不要班纳
No! No, Banner!
天呐
Oh, jeez.
班纳
Banner.
没事吧 班纳
You all right, Banner?
太阳快下山了
Sun’s going down. Sun’s going down.
好了 呼吸
That’s it, breathe.
我不会伤害你的
I won’t hurt you.
太阳快下山了
Sun’s going down.
-托尔 -是啊
– Thor. – Yeah.
你头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
有个猥琐的老头给我剪了
Some creepy old man cut it off.
-挺帅的 -谢谢
– It looks good. – Thanks.
我们在哪 小娜呢
Where are we? How’s Nat?
-小娜肯定挺好的 -她没事吧
– Nat is good, I’m sure. – Is she okay?
-索科威亚呢 -索科威亚
– And what about Sokovia? – Sokovia?
索科威亚 那座城市 我们救下它了吗
The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?
-班纳 听我说 -怎么了
– Banner, listen. – What?
索科威亚 奥创 那是两年前了
Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
什么
What?
我做了两年绿巨人吗
I’ve been Hulk for two years?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
发生了什么事啊
What the hell happened?
班纳 你需要知道一件事
Banner, there’s something you should know.
需要语♥音♥启动
Voice activation required.
班纳
Banner.
欢迎 最强大的复仇者
Welcome, strongest Avenger.
-什么 -飞行日志
– What? – Ship’s log.