托尔 用大木叉子吗
Thor, wanna use a big wooden fork?
不了
No.
是啊 不太实用
Yeah, not really useful.
除非你要打挤成一团的
Unless you’re fighting off three vampires
三个吸血鬼
that were huddled together.
真希望我的锤子还在
I really wish I had my hammer.
锤子
Hammer?
很特别
Quite unique.
是用濒死星球内核的特别金属制成
It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star.
我快速抡它
And when I spun it really, really fast,
就能飞起来
it gave me the ability to fly.
你骑在锤子上
You rode a hammer?
不 不是骑在上面
No, I didn’t ride the hammer.
它骑在你背上
The hammer rode you on your back?
不 我快速抡它
No. I used to spin it really fast,
它就会把我带起来…
and it would pull me off the…
天啊 锤子给你撸吗
Oh, my God. A hammer pulled you off?
把我带离地面 它会带我离开地面
The ground. It would pull me off the ground,
带我升入空中 我就能飞了
up into the air, and I would fly.
我把它扔出去 它总能回到我手中
Every time I threw it, it would always come back to me.
你和这把锤子的关系好像很特殊
Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship
很亲密
with this hammer
失去它堪比失去爱人
and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one.
这么说挺温馨的
That’s a nice way of putting it.
我说了这些是我的
I said they’re mine.
看 就是她把我抓来的
See her, that’s the one that put me in here.
是啊 拾荒者142号♥
Yeah. Scrapper 142.
要小心这些阿斯加德人
Gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man.
命硬得很
They are hard to perish.
阿斯加德人
Asgardian?
别用那玩意电我 我有话要说
Do not zap me with that thing. I just wanna talk.
阿斯加德有危险了
Asgard is in danger.
天啊 你是女武神
My God, you’re a Valkyrie.
我小时候还想当女武神
I used to wanna be a Valkyrie when I was younger,
但之后我发现你们都是女的
until I found out that you were all women.
是女的没什么不好 我爱♥女♥人♥
There’s nothing wrong with women, of course. I love women.
有时太爱了
Sometimes a little too much.
不是猥琐的那种 是尊重的欣赏
Not in a creepy way, just more of a respectful appreciation.
能有一支女武士组成的精英部队真的很不错
I think it’s great that there is an elite force of women warriors.
是时候了
It’s about time.
-你说完没 -雷王 该你了
– Are you done? – Lord of Thunder, you’re up.
求你 帮帮我 我需要你的帮助
Please, help me. I need your help.
再见
Bye.
好吧 那你不是叛徒就是懦夫
Fine, then you must be a traitor or a coward.
因为女武神都发过誓要保卫王权
Because the Valkyrie is sworn to protect the throne.
听仔细了 殿下 这是萨卡 不是阿斯加德
Listen closely, your majesty. This is Sakaar, not Asgard.
我是拾荒者 不是女武神
And I’m a Scrapper, not a Valkyrie.
带他过来收拾一下
Bring him in for processing.
没人能逃出这里 所以你反正也是个死
And no one escapes this place. So you’re gonna die anyway.
你别动
Now, don’t you move.
我的手不如以前稳了
My hands ain’t as steady as they used to be.
以奥丁的胡子起誓 你不准剪我的头发
By Odin’s beard, you shall not cut my hair,
不然就会尝到托尔之怒的滋味
lest you feel the wrath of the mighty Thor.
求你了 求你了 好心人 别剪我头发
Please. Please, kind sir, do not cut my hair.
求你 不要
Please! No!

No!
看看你们 今晚比赛多么精彩
Look at all of you. What a show! What a night!
谁觉得开心
Who’s having fun?
我是你们的主持人
Please, I’m your host.
请掌声感谢所有赛前战的格斗者
Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors,
他们今天死得真可怕
who today died so gruesomely.
比赛真棒
Good sports.
今晚比赛多么精彩
What a show! What a night!
我们都是为格斗而来的
This is what you’ve come for, and so have I.
现在 不再耽搁
And now, without further ado,
压轴比赛开始了
it’s main event time.
虽是首次登场 但却很有潜力
Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising,
有点绝招
got a couple of tricks up his sleeve.
我不再多说了 你们来自己判断
I’ll say no more, see what you think.
女士们先生们 有请
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you…
雷王
Lord of Thunder.
小心他的手指 会放火花
Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks.
好了 来吧
Okay, this is it.
我们准备欢迎这家伙吧 他来咯
Let’s get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes.
他这个家伙
He is a creature.
我们要怎么说呢
What can we say about him?
他很特别 独一无二
Well, he’s unique. There’s none like him.
我觉得跟他有特别的感情
I feel a special connection with him.
他从未有败绩
He’s undefeated.
是连胜者
He’s the reigning.
是卫冕方
He’s the defending.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
有请
I give you…
无敌的
Your Incredible…
绿巨人
Hulk!
太好了
Yes!
我得离开这个星球
I have to get off this planet.
你想去哪啊
Where you going?
我俩认识
We know each other.
他是我战友
He’s a friend from work.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
大家都以为你死了
Everybody thought you were dead.
我们上次一别后发生了好多事
But so much has happened since I last saw you.
我失去了锤子
I lost my hammer.
就昨天 还记忆犹新的
Like, yesterday, so that’s still pretty fresh.
洛基还活着 相信吗
Loki. Loki’s alive. Can you believe it?
他就在上面
He’s up there.
洛基 看这是谁
Loki! Look who it is!
班纳 真没想到我会这么说
Banner, I never thought I would say this,
但我见到你可真高兴
but I’m happy to see you.
绿巨人 绿巨人
Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!
班纳
Banner.
班纳
Banner!
不是班纳 只有绿巨人
No Banner. Only Hulk.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是我啊 托尔
It’s me. It’s Thor!
班纳 我们是朋友啊
Banner, we’re friends.
这真是疯了 我不想伤你
This is crazy. I don’t want to hurt you!
这就对了 这才像话
Here we go. Here we go.
什么
What?
大块头
Hey, big guy.
太阳快下山了
The sun’s getting real low.
没错 太阳要下山了
That’s it. The sun’s going down.
我不会再伤害你了
I won’t hurt you anymore.
没人会伤害你了
No one will.
没错
Yes!
就是这感觉
That’s how it feels!
我就是太喜欢这项运动了
I’m just a huge fan of the sport.
好吧 不管了
All right. Screw it.
我知道你还在的 班纳
I know you’re in there, Banner.
我会把你逼出来的
I’ll get you out!
你是怎么了 真让我下不来台
What’s the matter with you? You’re embarrassing me!
我还跟他们说我们是朋友
I told them we were friends!
雷哥 雷哥
Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!
雷哥 雷哥
Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!
又一天 又一个道格
Another day, another Doug.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
民众并没有乖乖听话
The common folk aren’t exactly falling in line.
有抵抗者想撞倒大门
There’s a resistance trying to knock down the front gates.
说说你自己吧 斯科尔奇
Tell me about yourself, Skurge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!