你先请
After you.
这真是疯了
This is madness.
走 快走
Go! Go, now!
为了阿斯加德
For Asgard.
海拉
Hela!
永恒烈火将让你重生
With the Eternal Flame, you are reborn.
海拉 够了
Hela, enough!
你想要阿斯加德 它是你的了
You want Asgard, it’s yours.
不管你在玩什么把戏 不会成功的
Whatever game you’re playing, it won’t work.
你休想打败我
You can’t defeat me.
我知道
No, I know.
但他能
But he can.
不
No.
在我脚下震颤吧 阿斯加德
Tremble before me, Asgard!
我是你的末日
I am your reckoning!
人♥民♥安全了
The people are safe.
那才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
我们实现了预言
We’re fulfilling the prophecy.
我恨这则预言
I hate this prophecy.
我也是 但我们没别的办法
So do I, but we have no choice.
苏尔特尔毁掉阿斯加德
Surtur destroys Asgard,
才能毁掉海拉 我们的人♥民♥才能生还
he destroys Hela, so that our people may live.
但我们得让他做完 否则
But we need to let him finish the job, otherwise…
不
No!
绿巨人 停下 你个白♥痴♥
Hulk, stop, you moron!
绿巨人 停下
Hulk, stop.
就这一次 别砸了
Just for once in your life, don’t smash.
大怪物
Big monster!
我们走吧
Let’s go!
好吧
Fine.
我是阿斯加德的末日
I am Asgard’s doom!
毁得还不算太严重
The damage is not too bad.
只要地基还撑得住
As long as the foundations are still strong,
我们还能重建
we can rebuild this place.
它可以成为全宇宙人♥民♥
It will become a haven for all peoples
和外星人的避难所
and aliens of the universe.
这下地基是没了 抱歉
Now those foundations are gone. Sorry.
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
你让我们免遭灭绝
You saved us from extinction.
阿斯加德不是一个地方
Asgard is not a place…
是人♥民♥的所在
It’s a people.
挺适合你
It suits you.
或许你也没那么坏 弟弟
Maybe you’re not so bad after all, brother.
或许吧
Maybe not.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你真在这里 我或许还会抱抱你
If you were here, I might even give you a hug.
我在这儿
I’m here.
你的王位
Your throne.
那么 阿斯加德国王
So, King of Asgard.
我们去哪
Where to?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
有什么提议吗
Any suggestions?
米克 你是哪来的
Miek, where are you from?
米克死了
Miek’s dead.
是啊 我刚刚在桥上不小心踩到了他
Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge.
我好愧疚 我抱了他一天了
I’ve just felt so guilty, I’ve been carrying him around all day.
米克 你还活着
Miek, you’re alive!
他还活着 你刚问什么来着 哥们
He’s alive, guys. What was your question again, bro?
去地球吧
Earth it is.
你真觉得回地球是个好主意吗
Do you really think it’s a good idea to go back to Earth?
当然 地球人♥民♥喜欢我 我很受欢迎
Yes, of course. The people of Earth love me. I’m very popular.
我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
你真觉得带我回地球是个好主意吗
Do you really think it’s a good idea to bring me back to Earth?
老实说 或许不是
Probably not, to be honest.
别担心 弟弟
I wouldn’t worry, brother.
我觉得一切都会没问题的
I feel like everything’s gonna work out fine.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我想说 我为你们所有人骄傲
I just gotta say, I’m proud of you all.
这场革命非常成功 大家好棒
This revolution has been a huge success. Yay, us!
鼓励鼓励自己 干得好
Pat on the back. Pat on the back.
来嘛 不吗
Come on. No?
我也是 因为我是其中重要的一部分
Me too. ‘Cause I’ve been a big part of it.
没有人去推♥翻♥ 哪里来的革命呢
Can’t have a revolution without somebody to overthrow.
所以 不客气
So, you’re welcome.
我们平手了
And it’s a tie.