还有别人吗 还是只有你
Is there anyone else asking, or is it just you?
雷王向你问好
The Lord of Thunder sends his best.
革命开始了
The revolution has begun.
革命 怎么会这样
Revolution? How did this happen?
不知道
Don’t know.
但角斗场的服从圆盘主机
But the arena’s mainframe for the Obedience Disks
被关掉了
have been deactivated
奴隶都武装起来了
and the slaves have armed themselves.
我不喜欢那个词
I don’t like that word.
哪个 主机吗
Which? Mainframe?
不是 我怎么会不喜欢”主机”
No. Why would I not like “mainframe”?
S开头的那个
No, the “S” word.
抱歉 在职囚犯们都武装起来了
Sorry, the prisoners with jobs have armed themselves.
这样好多了
Okay, that’s better. That’s better.
听着 我们应该谈谈
So, listen. We should talk.
我不同意
I disagree.
我们家从来就不擅长开诚布公
Open communication was never our family’s forte.
可不是呢
You have no idea.
我们上次谈过后发现的真♥相♥很是了不得
Been quite the revelation since we last spoke.
你们好
Hello.
奥丁让我们聚在一起
Odin brought us together.
他的死让我们分♥裂♥ 还挺诗意
It’s almost poetic that his death should split us apart.
我们现在与陌生人无异
We might as well be strangers now.
两位王子 各自漂泊
Two sons of the crown, set adrift.
你不是不想谈吗
Thought you didn’t wanna talk about it.
问题是…
Here’s the thing.
我可能留在萨卡更好
I’m probably better off staying here on Sakaar.
我也这么想
That’s exactly what I was thinking.
你刚刚是在同意我说的话吗
Did you just agree with me?
这地方太适合你了
Come on, this place is perfect for you.
野蛮 混乱 无法无天
It’s savage, chaotic, lawless…
弟弟 你会在这儿如鱼得水的
Brother, you’re gonna do great here.
你就真这么瞧不起我
Do you truly think so little of me?
洛基 我曾非常看重你
Loki, I thought the world of you.
我以为我们能永远并肩战斗
I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever.
但最终 你是你 我是我
But at the end of the day, you’re you and I’m me.
我也说不好 或许你还有一丝良心 但
I don’t know, maybe there’s still good in you, but…
说实话 我们早已分道扬镳
let’s be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago.
是啊
Yeah.
或许我们还是再也不要见面了比较好
It’s probably for the best that we never see each other again.
这不是你一直想要的吗
It’s what you always wanted.
我们来演”喊救命”吧
Hey, let’s do “Get Help.”
-什么 -“喊救命”
– What? – “Get Help.”
不
No.
-来嘛 你最喜欢了 -我非常讨厌
– Come on, you love it. – I hate it.
-这招多棒啊 每次都好使 -太丢人了
– It’s great. It works every time. – It’s humiliating.
-你有更好的计划吗 -没有
– Do you have a better plan? – No.
那就这么办
We’re doing it.
我才不要演”喊救命”
We are not doing “Get Help.”
救命 求你们了
Get help! Please!
我弟弟快死了
My brother, he’s dying.
救命 帮帮他吧
Get help! Help him!
经典
Classic.
我还是讨厌
Still hate it.
-太丢人了 -我又不丢人
– It’s humiliating. – Not for me, it’s not.
好了 她让我们上哪艘船来着
Now, which one’s the ship she told us to get?
司令号♥
The Commodore.
好的
Right.
不过我觉得应该也没什么用
Though I feel it won’t make much of a difference.
洛基
Loki.
我知道我背叛过你很多次
I know I’ve betrayed you many times before,
但这次真不是针对你
but this time it’s truly nothing personal.
抓到你的赏金会让我过得很阔绰
The reward for your capture will set me up nicely.
你果然从不是个重感情的人
Never one for sentiment, were you?
无情会过得更轻松些
Easier to let it burn.
我同意
I agree.
看起来好痛
That looks painful.
亲爱的弟弟 你越来越好猜了
Dear brother, you’re becoming predictable.
我信任你 你背叛我
I trust you, you betray me.
一遍又一遍
Round and round in circles we go.
洛基 人生 是要成长的
See, Loki, life is about… It’s about growth.
是要改变的
It’s about change.
但你好像只想保持原样
But you seem to just wanna stay the same.
我想说的是
I guess what I’m trying to say
你永远都只是恶作剧之神
is that you’ll always be the God of Mischief,
但你本可不止如此
but you could be more.
我就把这个留给你了
I’ll just put this over here for you.
好了 我们都还有地方要去 所以祝你好运了
Anyway, all got places to be, so good luck, I guess.
好了 你能搞定的
All right, you can figure this out.
不过是又一艘宇宙飞船罢了
It’s just another spaceship.
忠诚的萨卡人
Loyal Sakaarians,
雷王偷了我的飞船和我最爱的冠军
Lord of Thunder has stolen my ship and my favorite champion.
萨卡人 升空 把他打下来
Sakaarians, take to the skies. Bring him down.
不要让他离开这个星球
Do not let him leave this planet.
-打得不错 -谢谢
– Good shot! – Thanks.
开门
Open the doors.
好
Okay.
我希望你比看起来要坚强一些
I hope that you’re tougher than you look.
为什么
Why?
我们不该反击什么的吗
Shouldn’t we be shooting back or something?
是应该
Yes, we should.
这船上的武器在哪里
Where are the guns on this ship?
没有武器
There aren’t any.
-这是艘消遣船 -什么
– It’s a leisure vessel. – What?
宗师用它来享乐的 群♥交♥派对之类的
Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff.
她刚刚是说宗师用这船办群♥交♥派对吗
Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?
是的
Yeah.
什么都别碰
Don’t touch anything.
不 不
No! No!
-不 -不
– No! – No!
进来
Get inside!
马上
In a minute.
我该去帮帮她 你过来开
I should probably go and help. Here, take the wheel.
不行 我不会开这个
No. I don’t know how to fly one of these.
你是个科学家 用你的博士学位去搞明白
You’re a scientist. Use one of your PhDs.
那些学位都不是外星飞船驾驶啊
None of them are for flying alien spaceships!
好吧 拜托
Okay, come on.
这上面肯定有枪的
There’s gotta be a gun on this thing.
那看起来好像是枪
That looks like a gun.
今天我生日 今天我生日
It’s my birthday. It’s my birthday.
今天我生日
It’s my birthday.
好啊
Yeah!
伙计们 我们马上就要进入恶魔屁♥眼♥了
Guys, we’re coming up on the Devil’s Anus!
在那儿
There she is.
我们逃离的途径
Our ticket out of here.
这是什么
Hey, what’s this?
谢谢
Thank you.
老兄 我们要跳上那艘超大飞船离开这里
Hey, man. We’re about to jump on that ginormous spaceship.
要一起来吗
You wanna come?
你们看起来确实急需一位领袖
You do seem like you’re in desperate need of leadership.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
来了
Here we go.
该死
Shit.
阿斯加德人♥民♥
Asgardians…
有不知好歹的人
Some misguided soul
偷走了彩虹桥之剑
has stolen the Bifrost sword.
告诉我们它在哪里
Tell us where it is
否则后果自负
or there will be consequences.
严重的后果
Bad ones.
有人说吗
Well?