宙斯!
Zeus!
你接下来,Odinson !
You’re next, Odinson!
那是维京人的声音
That’s the sound of the Viking.
没有
No.
Korgy !
Korgy!
托尔 我在下面
Thor, I’m down here.
太棒了!你在哪里?这样我就可以穿好衣服去参加舞会了
Great! Where are you? So I can get dressed for a lovely ball.
我来了 – Korgy !
Here I am. – Korgy!
我快要死了
I was about to die.
是的!你活着!
Yes! You’re alive!
事实证明 柯南唯一活着的部分就是它的嘴
Turns out, the only part of the Kornan that’s alive is its mouth.
Korgy,听着 我要你去叫山羊
Korgy, listen. I need you to call the goats.
我会尽力的
I’ll do my best.
天啊 我要你活着 -我不介意
My god, I need you alive. – I won’t mind.
准备好去兜风了吗?
Ready to go for a ride?
现在 你给了我六个
Now, you got me six.
八点钟,瓦尔
Eight o’clock, Val.
7 ! 48分
7:48!
你能做到的 伙计 只要给它一个…
You can do it, man. Just give it a…
这不是它
That’s not it.
这不是它
That’s not it.
不
Nope.
来吧,Korg 钱包的嘴唇
Come on, Korg. Purse those lips.
我做到了!
I did it!
然后山羊船过来救了我们 我们就从窗户飞出去了
And then the goat boat came in, rescued us, and we flew out the window.
最后
The end.
又是一次经典的雷神冒险
Another classic Thor adventure.
真不敢相信你杀了宙斯
Can’t believe you killed Zeus.
你知道他们怎么说的…
Well, you know what they say…
永远不要遇见你的英雄
Never meet your heroes.
重要的是 我们现在就去找你
What’s important is, we are on our way to you, right now.
你们还好吗?你还好吗?
How are you guys doing? Are you okay?
我们好了 有点害怕
We’re alright. A little scared.
嗯,听着 我知道害怕是什么感觉
Well, listen. I know what it’s like to be scared.
我告诉你 当我像你这么大的时候…
And I’ll tell you, when I was your age…
我想我不会像你一样勇敢
I don’t think I would have been as brave as you.
真的吗?
Really?
事实上 你们可能是我见过的最勇敢的阿斯加德人
In fact, you might just be the bravest Asgardians that I’ve ever met.
你们所有的人
All of you.
所以我需要你继续勇敢 好吗?
So I need you to keep being brave, alright?
互相照顾 你们现在是一个团队
And take care of each other. You’re a team now.
把孩子们关在笼子里
Team kids in a cage.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
是的 我想我们可以做到
Yeah. I think we can do that.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
对吧?
Alright?
托尔?-是吗?
Thor? – Yeah?
我很高兴 我遇到了我的英雄
I’m glad, I met my hero.
哇 谢谢你,朋友
Wow. Thanks, buddy.
孩子们好吗?
How are the children?
你可以想象 他们有点害怕 因为他们是孩子
As you can imagine, they’re a little bit scared because they’re kids.
但我告诉他一切都会按计划进行
But I told him that everything is going to plan.
所以你对他们撒谎
And so you lied to them.
你还有计划吗?
You still have a plan?
是的 我们有计划 -没有计划
Yes, there’s a plan. – There’s no plan.
有个计划 -不 没有计划
There is a plan. – No, there’s no plan.
我们没能组建一支神军
We failed to raise a god army.
Korg死了 -他没死
Korg is dead. – He’s not dead.
我没死 -他是头
I’m not dead. – Well, he’s a head.
而你 你被羞辱了
And you, you were properly humilated.
不 我完全脱♥光♥了 我不介意
No, I got properly naked, which I’m okay with.
简?-我没意见
Jane? – I was okay with it.
Korg ?-我很喜欢
Korg? – I loved it.
我们不能比以前更虚弱地进入暗影王国 我们……
We’re not going into the Shadow Realm weaker than we were before. We…
我们要死了 -没人会死的
We’re gonna die. – No one’s gonna die.
我们……-好吧
We… – Okay.
一切都很好 我们刚才做得很好
Everything is fine. We did great back there.
我们杀了宙斯 -你杀了宙斯
We killed Zeus. – You killed Zeus.
对你来说 这对整个宇宙来说可能是灾难性的 也可能不是
For you, that may or may not be catastrophic for the whole universe.
和肯定,
And surely,
整个神国可能会在我们剩下的日子里追捕我们
The entire god kingdom is probably gonna hunt us down for the rest of our days.
但是听着 你偷了这个漂亮的武器
But listen, you stole this beautiful weapon.
好吧 这是军队
Alright, this is the army right here.
它是光滑的 它是纤细的 它是有力的 它是美丽的
It’s sleek, it’s slender, it’s powerful, it’s beautiful.
对你来说 我很喜欢
Well, for you, I love it.
,瓦尔基里
For you, Valkyrie.
我是说 这不是我喜欢的
I mean, it’s not really what I’m into.
但我的 我的武器在外面
But I got my, my weapon out there.
我能借用一下吗?
Can I borrow that for a sec?
啊!你在这儿啊 老朋友
Ah! There you are, old friend.
刚才那个入口真不错
That was quite an entrance, back there.
这个和那个
This and that.
我们好吗?
We good?
是吗?
Yeah?
我是说 拿着我的斧头我不觉得奇怪 但是拜托
I mean, I don’t feel weird having my ax weapon around, but come on.
Mjölnir 在过去
Mjölnir, in the past.
现在只剩你和我了 伙计
It’s you and me now, buddy.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你该喝第一杯啤酒了
I think it’s time for your first beer.
你说呢?
What do you say?
美味
Delicious.
很抱歉我们最近一直在吵架
I’m sorry we’ve been fighting lately.
嘿
Hey.
哦,嘿
Oh, hey.
它很…看来,是吧?
It’s quite the… view, huh?
是的,很漂亮
Yeah, it’s beautiful.
正如我所说 你刚才的表现给我留下了非常深刻的印象
As I was saying, I was very, very impressed with what you did back there.
你和Mjolnir
You and Mjölnir.
是的
Yeah.
太空中有海豚 -什么?
In space, there are dolphins. – What?
这个…
This…
你应该看看太空海豚
You should see some space dolphins.
美丽
Beautiful.
神 -它们太美了 太稀有了
God. – They’re so beautiful, so rare,
它们是非常忠诚的动物
They’re very loyal creatures.
它们是为生活而生的……
They’re made for life…
每包6个
In packs of 6.
♫哦,哥哥 伙计 你看起来真性感
♫ Oh, brother. Man, you look so hot ♫
♫我想进入你的岩石♫
♫ I wanna get in your rock ♫
♫当我们聚在一起时 我们要♫
♫ When we get together, we’re gonna get it on ♫
♫我要生孩子♫
♫ I’m gonna make some babies ♫
这首歌♥是我爸爸跟我另一个爸爸谈恋爱时唱给他听的
That is the song that my dad sang to my other dad when they were courting.
当两个克朗人想要一个孩子时 他们会在山里聚在一起
When two Kronans want to make a baby, they get together inside a mountain.
它们下到一个小熔岩池
They go down to a little lava pool.
他们手牵手在炽热的熔岩上
They hold hands over the hot lava.
一个月后
And then after a month,
他们把手分开……
They pull their hands apart…
他们终于创造了一个美丽的克罗南男婴
and they finally created a beautiful new Kronan baby boy.
哦,这很奇妙 和热
Oh, it’s fascinating. And hot.
你曾经有过一个特别的人吗?
Did you ever had a special someone?
哦,我已经…
Oh, I’ve had…
许多特殊的某人
many special someones.
但是 我不知道
But, I don’t know.
我不知道我还想不想要
I don’t know if I want it again.
是因为你在战斗中失去了你的女朋友所以你永远不会原谅自己吗?
Is that because you lost your girlfriend in battle and never forgave yourself?
而现在 你只是想从瓶子的底部找到答案
And now, you’re just trying to find the answers in the bottom of the bottle.
还有一些毫无意义的事情 只会麻木痛苦
And some meaningless goings-on, which only serves to numb the pain.
而不是给你带来真正的快乐或满足
Instead of bringing you real happiness or satisfaction.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
他们是美丽的
They’re beautiful.