酷
Cool.
让我看看这个地方
Let me check this place out.
太酷了
So cool.
谁这么酷? – 嗯?
Who’s so cool? – Huh?
这些建筑很酷
The buildings are cool.
发生了什么吗?
What’s happening there?
什么?-我是…
What? – Am I, uh…
感觉感情吗?
Sensing feelings?
感情,什么?与简?
Feelings, what? With Jane?
是的 -不 别感情用事
Yeah. – No, don’t be ridiculous with feelings.
我们上次有感情是很久以前的事了 很久不见了
The last time we had feelings were long time ago. Long, long gone.
甚至连…她说你有感情
Not even… She said you had feelings.
伴侣,放松 我们是一队的
Mate, relax. We’re on the same team.
我知道我们在哪个队 好吗
I know exactly what team we’re on, okay.
团队简
Team Jane.
托尔的特点是他总能东山再起
Thing about Thor is that he always bounces back.
就像海拉偷了他的锤子 他去做了一把斧头
Like when Hela stole his hammer, he went and built an ax
它在逼迫一颗垂死恒星的心脏
which is forcing the heart of a dying star.
他用同样的斧头砍下了灭霸的头
And with the same ax, he used to cut off Thano’s head.
哦 嚯 嚯 嚯 现在,来吧
Oh, ho, ho, ho. Now, come on.
多么巧妙的故事
What a neat story.
说了这么多砍头的事…
Oh, with all this talk about chopping off heads…
我想试试
I wanna have a go.
这是什么?
What’s this?
哦……
Oh…
哦 嗬 嗬 嗬 嗬……
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho…
哦
Oh.
这是鸟身女妖
This is Harpy.
你好,鸟身女妖
Hello, Harpy.
你好吗?
How are you?
你知道哈比喜欢什么吗?
Do you know what Harpy loves?
他的头被扯下来了
Having his head ripped off.
什么?你喜欢它 一秒钟前
What? You like it, a second ago.
好吧 好吧,好吧
Alright. Alright, alright.
鸟身女妖的消失了
Harpy’s gone.
来吧 Sh, Sh, Sh, Sh, Sh
Come on. Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh.
啊,你
Ah, you.
我认识一个小女孩 和你一样
I knew a little girl, just like you.
她很勇敢 她很聪明……
And she was brave. And she was smart…
和有趣的
And funny.
而且 她喜欢画画
And, she liked to draw.
让我问你一个问题……
Let me ask you a question…
关于神
About gods.
它们是用来保护你的 对吧?
They’re meant to protect you, right?
他们在哪里?
Well, where are they?
托尔在路上了 – 是的!
Thor is on his way. – Yeah!
是的……
Yes…
我就指望这个了
I’m counting on that.
这就是你来的原因
That’s why you’re here.
只有受邀者才能参加 所以我们得保持低调 融入人群
It’s invitation only, so we’re gonna have to keep a low profile and blend in.
幸运的是 伪装是我的专长
Luckily, disguises are my speciality.
哲学家
Philosopher.
这都是一幅画
It’s all a painting.
那些是什么?
What are those?
实际的伪装
Actual disguises.
他们是情感之神的斗篷
They’re the cloaks of the emotion gods.
每种颜色代表不同的情绪
Every color signifies different emotions.
情感之神在哪里?-别问了
Where are the emotion gods? – Hm, don’t ask.
欢迎来到金庙 孩子们
Welcome to the Golden Temple, kids.
这是宇宙中最强大的创世之神聚集的地方
This is where the most powerful creator gods in the universe hang out.
那是魔法之神
That’s the god of magic.
神的梦想
God of dreams.
木工的神
God of carpentry.
啊 看那个
Ah, look at that one.
啊,是的 那是包 饺子之神
Ah, yes. That’s Bao, god of dumplings.
嘿,宝 – 宝!
Hey, Bao. – Bao!
看那边 伙计们!
Look up there, guys!
克罗南神 Nonny中的Ninny
The Kronan god, Ninny of the Nonny.
嘿,傻子Nonny
Hey, Ninny Nonny.
宙斯!
Zeus!
嘿!
Hey!
冰雹宙斯!
Hail Zeus!
受欢迎的
Welcome.
纪念我
For honoring me.
那个人 那个神话 那个传说
The man, the myth, the legend.
我不知道你知不知道 我做的很多事都是基于他
Oh, I don’t know if you know this, but I based a lot of what I do on this guy.
他有闪电和雷声 巨大的灵感来源
He’s got lightning and thunder. Huge source of inspiration.
这是很好的
That’s really good.
你向他要军队的时候就该带着这句话
You should lead with that when you ask him for an army.
我们怎么上去呢?
Um, how do we get up there?
我们应该 飞?
We should like, fly?
我们不能在他进门的时候打断他
Well, we can’t interrupt him in the middle of his entrance.
他因为我们大家而出名
He’s famous for all of us.
迅雷
Thunderbolt.
雷电 – 是的!
Thunderbolt. – Yes!
宙斯!
Zeus!
冷静下来!
Calm down!
冷静下来!
Calm down!
现在,然后…
Now, then…
本人开……
I hereby open…
这是众神的神圣会议
this holy council of the gods.
我们有很多很多严肃的问题…
Where we have many, many serious matters…
被谈论
To be talked about.
如……
Such as…
我们今年的狂欢会在哪里举♥行♥?
Where are we going to hold this year’s orgy?
这家伙是真的吗?
Is this guy for real?
老实说 我不生气
Honestly, I’m not mad at it.
我相信他会搞定的 好吗?-嘘!
I’m sure he has it covered, okay? – Shh!
现在我们要宣布… – 对不起
And now we’re going to announce… – Sorry.
以神之名牺牲的人类灵魂最多的赢家
The winner of the most human souls sacrificed in the name of a god.
是的,好的 也许 他没有那么伟大
Yeah, okay. Maybe, he’s not that great.
哦 不 不好
Oh, no, not good.
不 我觉得没有比这更好的了
No, I don’t think it’s going to get any better than this.
至少上帝的军队能帮上忙
And at least, god’s army can help
但我认为那是一个巨大的霹雳
But that thunderbolt, I think that might be huge.
法官!
Judges!
简 你去右边 托尔 你去左边
Jane, you go right. Thor, you go left.
我们追上他 抓住他 叮咚
We bum-rush him, take the bolt, ding dong.
好吧 我们去拿 -不不不不不
All right, let’s go get it. – No, no, no, no, no.
没有叮咚声 也没有急刹车声
There’s no ding donging or bum-rushing.
尤其是宙斯的屁♥股♥
Especially not, Zeus’s bum.
等时机成熟 我会跟他谈谈的
When the time is right, I’m gonna talk to him.
时间就是现在
Time is right now.
现在不是时候 -谁在说话?
Time is not right now. – Who is talking?
说话的是谁? !
Who is talking?!
这些家伙!- Korg 闭嘴
These guys! – Korg, shut up.
你们有什么要对大家说的吗?
You guys have something to say to the group?
对不起
Sorry.
我一分钟后就要爆头了 快说
I’m bashing heads in 60 seconds, so speak fast.
毫不夸张地说 人头落地
Literally, heads will roll.
你们俩是谁?
Who are you two?
你好!
Hello!
呃 让我第一个说这是我的荣幸……
Uh, let me be the first to say it is an honor and a privilege…
来这里 -不 我听不见
to be here. – No, I can’t hear you.
你为什么不上台呢?
Why don’t you take the stage?
舞台 在那边吗?
The stage, down there?
嗯,是的 你看到那个看起来很像舞台的地方了吗?
Well, yes. You see the area that looks very much like a stage?
明白了
Gotcha.
哦,抱歉
Oops, sorry.
祝你好运,兄弟!
Good luck, bro!