那个跑掉的
The one that got away.
意思是逃跑了 -是啊
That means escaped. – Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
见到你的前女友一定很难过吧
Must be hard for you to see your ex-girlfriend
你以前的锤子也在这里
and your ex-hammer hanging out in here.
你在忙什么 兄弟?
What you up to, bro?
来吧
Come on.
来爸爸
Come to daddy.
来吧,Mjolnir
Come on, Mjölnir.
嘿 你在这儿啊!
Hey, there you are!
嘿!
Hey!
我正打电♥话♥给你呢-…启动一个军队
I was just calling you. – …Start an army.
与什么?
With what?
我们一半的士兵都死了-我们一半的士兵都死了
Half our soldiers are dead. – Half our soldiers are always dead.
每个人,请 回家了 -孩子们在哪里?
Everyone, please. Go home. – Where are the children?
现在 我保证你会有消息
And now, I promise you will have news.
我不知道 -走不远
I don’t know. – Can’t go far.
我想最坏的情况已经发生了
I think the worst has happened.
她会找到他们
She’ll find them.
你知道吗?
You know what?
仙宫!
Asgard!
朋友们 我们不能吵架
My friends, we must not quarrel.
在这样的时刻 我们需要团结起来
Times like this, we need to unite and come together.
看看这里发生了什么
See what’s happening here.
我们害怕
We’re afraid.
嗯?
Hm?
害怕
Scared.
害怕
Afraid.
焦虑
Anxious.
如果我们要找到孩子们 我们必须首先审视自己
If we are to find the children, we must first look within ourselves
对不起,Miek
I’m sorry, Miek.
在这样的噪音下很难发表一个激动人心的演讲
It’s very hard to give a rousing speech with the eh-eh-eh noise.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
她在做会议记录-宝贵的几分钟 我们没有
She’s taking minutes. – Well, precious minutes. We don’t have.
想要孩子们回来?
Want the kids back?
我马上就回来
I’ll be back in a moment.
写下来 迈克
Write that down, Miek.
风暴克星 你在干什么?
Stormbreaker, what are you doing?
这是关于Mjölnir吗?
Is this about Mjölnir?
每个人都出去!
Everyone out!
没有找到他们
Didn’t find ’em.
你的斗篷着火了
Your cape is on fire.
没事的 会长回来的
It’s fine, it’ll grow back.
我要给你开♥发♥票
I’m invoicing you for this.
好吧
Okay.
我们对这个人了解多少?
What do we know about this guy?
他穿越阴影
He travels through shadows.
他用它们创造怪物
And he creates monsters with them.
当然,令人毛骨悚然的怪物
Absolutely, spooky monsters.
也使用了亡灵之剑
Also wields the Necrosword.
我怎么知道的?
How do I know that?
因为他差点用它刺我的脸
Because he almost speared me in the face with it.
亡灵之剑是什么?
What’s a Necrosword?
这是一件古老的武器 从创世之初就一直在传人手中
It’s an ancient weapon that’s been passed through hands, since the dawn of time.
它有杀死神的能力
It has the ability to slay gods.
它会慢慢腐化并杀死拥有它的人 这意味着……
It slowly corrupts and kills whoever wields it, which means…
所以它感染了他-它在感染他是的 一定是
Oh, so it infected him. – It’s infecting him. Yes, it must be.
也就是说 我们面对的是一个被诅咒的影子 僵尸绑匪
So basically, we’re up against a cursed shadow, zombie kidnapper.
太棒了!我们什么时候出发?
Awesome! When do we leave?
托尔?
Thor?
你能看见我吗?-左边有个漂浮的小孩
Can you see me? – Uh, floating kid on the left.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid
Heimdallson
Heimdallson.
阿斯特丽德 你还好吗?
Astrid, are you okay?
我不再用阿斯特丽德这个名字了
I no longer go by the name, Astrid.
我现在叫Axl
I’m now known as Axl.
他是我在地球上听过的一个流行乐队的歌♥手
He’s a singer from a popular band I heard on Earth.
GNR
GNR.
阿斯特丽德……
Astrid…
你父亲给你起了一个强硬的维京名字我打算尊重他的意愿
Your father gave you a very tough Viking name and I intend to honor his wishes.
妳 – 阿斯特丽德
Axl. – Astrid.
我说 阿克塞尔 – 阿斯特丽德
I said, Axl. – Astrid.
妳! – 他是妳!现在 听他说
Axl! – He’s Axl! Now, listen to him.
好了,好了 “妳”…
Alright, fine. “Axl”…
你在哪里?-我不确定
Where are you? – I’m not sure.
我还不知道怎么使用我的魔法
I don’t know how to use my magic powers yet.
你父亲告诉我的 我来教你
Your father told me and I’m here to teach you.
我需要你集中注意力 伸出手来
I need you to focus and hold out your hand.
好的,很好
Okay, good.
现在,焦点 闭上你的眼睛
Now, focus. Close your eyes.
托尔!
Thor!
嘿!最近怎么样 孩子们?
Hey! How’s it going, kids?
进展得怎样?看看我们现在的处境
How’s it going? Look where we are.
我们在一个用尖刺做成的笼子里
We’re in a cage made of spikes.
是的,这是正确的 不好的
Yeah, that’s right. Not good.
你要做点什么吗?-是的 是的 我是
You gonna do something? – Yes. Yes, I am.
只是现在不行 我是幻象鬼魂 看
Just not right now. I’m the vision ghost, look.
看到 -我们会怎么样?
See. – What will happen to us?
你可以看出 这是一个非常非常糟糕的情况
You can tell, this is a very, very bad situation.
好消息是 你是阿斯加德人
You know, the good news is, you’re Asgardian.
所以如果你死了 你会死在英灵殿
So if you die, you’ll end up in Valhalla.
我的天 走开
Oh, my God, go away.
好吧,孩子
Okay, kids.
好吧,孩子 别哭了 你会活下来的,好吗?
Alright, kids. Don’t cry. You’ll survive, okay?
听着 我有个计划?
Listen, I got a plan, okay?
我正在组建一个非常非常棒的团队
I’m putting together a really, really good team.
我们有嗯 呃……
We’ve got um, uh…
叔叔Korg
Uncle Korg.
瓦尔基里的王
King Valkyrie.
嗯,是的…
Um, yeah…
我的前女友 简 这又是另一个故事了 我就不烦你了 好吗?
My ex-girlfriend, Jane, which is a whole ‘nother story I won’t bore you with, okay?
但这是一个一流的团队 我们会让你很快回家的
But it is a top notch team, and we’re gonna have you home before you know it.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你在哪里
I know where you are.
我会把你救出去的
I’m gonna get you out of here.
我很害怕
I’m scared.
我们都很高兴
We all are.
小心他们 当心好的,照顾
Look out for them. Take care. Okay, take care.
再见 好吗?我会把你救出去的
See you soon, alright? I’m gonna get you out of here.
他们在暗影王国
They’re in the Shadow Realm.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
那里的大气有一种不同于其他地方的黑暗
The atmosphere there has a darkness like no other.
就像颜色拒绝践踏 这是毋庸置疑的
As if color refused to tread. It’s unmistakable.
好吧 如果这是我们需要的颜色
Well then, if it’s color we need.
让我们带上彩虹
Let’s bring the rainbow.
带彩虹吗?这是一句口头禅吗?
Bring the rainbow? Is that a catchphrase or something?
她当雷神才一分钟
She’s only been a Thor for a minute.
我是说 拯救生命 她很擅长 但其余的就不确定了
I mean, saving lives, she’s quite good at. But the rest is iffy.
有多少口头禅? – 很多
How many catchphrases have there been? – A lot.
是的 操之过急
Yep, jumped the gun.
等等 他穿过阴影去了阴影王国
Hang on, he moves through shadows and he’s going to the shadow realm.
他似乎会在那里变得最强大
It seems like that’s where he’s going to be the most powerful.
你是对的 我们不能在那里发射
You’re right. We can’t just go launching in there.
可能是个陷阱 可能会危及到孩子们
Could be a trap. Could be endangering the children.
我们需要增援 我们应该组建一支军队
We need reinforcements. We should raise an army.
你跟我想的一样吗?
You thinking what I think you’re thinking?
我在想 -我们在想什么?
I’m thinking it. – What are we thinking?
如果你愿意 调查一下… – 无所不能的城市
If you want, look into… – Omnipotent City.
无所不能的城市是什么?
What’s Omnipotent City?
那是宇宙中最强大的神的家园
It’s the home of the most powerful gods of the universe.