但一个战士要想进入英灵殿
But for a warrior to get into Valhalla,
你必须在战斗中牺牲
you have to die in the battle.
你活下来了 – 啊,狗屎!
You survived. – Ah, shit!
也许 你的手臂在英灵殿
Maybe, your arm is in Valhalla.
这是怎么回事?
What happened to this?
我猎杀过很多人
I’ve been hunting a lot of men.
我跟着他来的!
I followed him here!
那是个陷阱-这个疯子是谁?
It was a trap. – Who is this mad man?
屠夫之神 他来了
The God Butcher, he’s coming.
他寻求诸神的灭绝
He seeks the extinction of the gods.
仙宫是下一个
Asgard is next.
看 是雷神!托尔!-带希芙去医务室
Look, it’s Thor! Thor! – Take Sif to the infirmary.
嘿!你又惹谁了?
Hey! Who’d you piss off now?
这不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
我从没见过这些东西 不管他们是谁
I’ve never even seen these things, whoever the hell they are.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
死的!
Die!
那个新来的家伙是谁?
Whos’ the new guy?
那个家伙……你会喜欢他的
That guy… You’re gonna love that guy.
Mjolnir
Mjölnir.
Mjolnir !
Mjölnir!
是我,托尔
It’s me, Thor.
你看到我的锤子了吗?
Have you seen my hammer?
Mjolnir,这里的男孩
Mjölnir, here boy.
Mjolnir吗?
Mjölnir?
Mjolnir
Mjölnir.
你回来
You’re back.
Mjolnir !
Mjölnir!
“对不起 你好
‘Scuse me. Hello.
那是我的锤子 你这个笨蛋
That’s my hammer, you bonehead.
这就是我的样子
and that’s my look.
嘿!
Hey!
足够的愚蠢的举动,姑娘
Enough tomfoolery, wench.
摘下面具 露出你自己
Take off that mask and reveal yourself.
理所当然
Granted.
嘿
Hey.
简? !
Jane?!
让我告诉你托尔和简的传说
Let me tell you the legend of Thor and Jane.
他是雷电之神
He was a God of Thunder.
而她 一个从事科学的女人
And she, a woman of science.
虽然他们来自不同的世界…
And although they were from different worlds…
不知怎的 这说得通
Somehow, it just made sense.
他们一起踏上了爱的旅程
And together, they embarked on the journey of love.
托尔教简的勇士之道
Thor taught Jane, the way of the warrior.
简教会了托尔人类之道
And Jane taught Thor, the way of the people.
随着时间的流逝 他们的爱越来越深
And as time passed, their love grew deeper and deeper.
难以置信的她不是,Mjolnir ?
Incredible. Isn’t she, Mjölnir?
我要你向我保证 你会永远保护她
I need you to promise me, you’ll always protect her.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you too, buddy.
如此深的爱 总会变得不可思议
A love that deep, has a way of becoming magical.
托尔为我们指明了一条通往未来的道路
Thor set a path towards a future and all it might hold.
但他越想和简一起生活 就越害怕失去这条生命
But the more he pondered a life with Jane, the more he feared losing that life.
虽然简不想承认
And although Jane didn’t want to admit it,
她也害怕失去
she was scared of loss as well.
因此 他们在他们之间筑起了墙
And so, they built walls between them.
托尔忙着拯救人类
Thor got busy, saving humanity.
海姆达尔!
Heimdall!
简也忙起来 做着同样的事
Jane got busy, doing the same.
真正的忙
Real busy.
最终 他们之间的距离越来越大
And eventually, the space between them grew and grew
直到它变得太宽 无法承受
Until it became too wide to bear.
有些东西不得不放弃
Some things had to give.
我得熬通宵 然后再看一遍这些数据
I have to stay up all night, then go through this data.
而我则通宵吃饭 把这里收拾干净
While I just stay up all night eating and clean all of this up.
有两个盘子!
There’s two plates!
然后有一天晚上 一切都变了
And then one night, it didn’t give.
简写了一张便条
Jane wrote a note.
托尔读了那张纸条
And Thor read that note.
他们的传说突然变成了神话
And their legend suddenly became myth.
至少他们是这么想的
Or so they thought.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的
Yes.
有点热 不是吗?
It’s a little hot, isn’t it?
这只是一种感觉
It’s just a feeling.
戴着头盔有点幽闭恐惧症
Bit claustrophobic with the helmet.
如何? !
How?!
我们能晚点再谈吗?
Can we talk about this later?
是的,当然
Yeah, sure.
伟大的见到你!
Great seeing you!
什么?
What?
嘿!那是亡灵之剑吗?
Hey! Is that the Necrosword?
那很酷 我只在故事里读到过
That’s cool. I’ve only ever read about it in stories.
那你就知道会很疼
Then, you know this is going to hurt.
疼痛
Pain.
什么叫痛苦 不过是弱者发明的一种构想
What is pain, but a construct invented by the weak.
哦,好吧!非常棒!
Oh, okay! That’s very sharp!
准备好了吗?
Ready?
不要碰我的东西
Don’t touch my things.
你最好快跑 胆小鬼
You better run,you coward.
孩子们!他们要带走孩子们!
The children! They’re taking the children!
妈妈! – 妈妈!
Mommy! – Mommy!
爸爸! – 妈妈!
Dad! – Mom!
妈妈!
Mother!
影子怪物,恶心
Shadow monsters, disgusting.
飞了两次世界 一无所获
Flew around the world twice, nothing.
懦夫一定逃跑了 我们会找到他们
Cowards must have run away. We’ll find them.
真是重逢啊?-你说对了
Quite a reunion, huh? – Ah, you’re telling me.
感觉怎么样?三、四年?
What’s it been like? Three, four years?
八年七个月零六天
Eight years, seven months and six days.
我还没有忘记
I haven’t forgotten.
我最后一次见你还是没见你 因为你走了
The last time I saw you or didn’t see you, because you left.
说我走了有点过于简单了
Kind of an oversimplification to say that I left.
啊 不 你走了 你所做的
Ah, no, you left. You did.
你给我写了一封漂亮的手写信
You wrote me a beautiful handwritten letter.
我应该知道 我当时在场
I should know, I was there.
其实你不在场 – 我是
You weren’t there, actually. – I was.
和注意……
And the note…
如果你没有看到我离开 那也许是你离开了
And if you weren’t there to see me leave, then maybe it was you that left.
公平点
Fair point.
那不重要 比如…-没有
Not that matters, like… – No.
跟踪 对吧?-是啊
Keeping track, right? – Yeah.
我们都离开了 都被抛弃了
It’s supposed we both left and both got left.
现在 你又要走了
Now, you’re leaving again.
迈克 我们需要所有证人的详细陈述
Miek, we need detailed accounts from all the witnesses.
达瑞尔 找出所有失踪孩子的名字
Darryl, get all the names of the children who’ve been lost.
陛下 我女儿不在这里 – 别担心
Your Majesty, my daughter isn’t here. – Don’t worry.
她会被找到的
And she’ll be found.
伙计们,他们流血!带他们去医务室 马上!
Guys, they’re bleeding! Get them to the infirmary, now!
Darryl ! – 麦迪逊
Darryl! – Madison.
我们该开始表演这场闹剧了吗?
Should we start working on a performance of this entire debacle?
人们需要娱乐
People need entertainment.
尤其是现在 在危机时刻
Particularly now, in times of crisis.
这是谁干的?
Who did this?
我没有听到“不”的回答
I did not hear a “no”.
我也没有
Nor did I.
仙宫,在晚上
Asgard, at night.
我们向一些睡着的孩子开火
We open on some sleeping children.
那就是你的前女友 是吗?
So that’s the ex-girlfriend, is it?
前女友-简·福斯特
The old ex-girlfriend, – Jane Foster.
简·福斯特 -那个跑掉的
Jane Foster. – The one that got away.