他们越来越近了 快点
They’re getting closer, hurry up.
今天 是将被载入史册的一天
Today, is a day that will go down in history.
今天是他们子孙后代会谈论的一天
Today’s a day they’ll talk about for generations to come.
今天 我们是太空维京人!
Today, we are Space Vikings!
现在……武器!
Present… arms!
谁应该拥有这些武器
Who should ever hold these weapons
并相信回家是一颗真正的心
and believes in going home is a true of heart.
因此 值得拥有…
And therefore, worthy and shall possess…
只在有限的时间内使用
For a limited time only.
雷神的力量!
The power of Thor!
一般的妳…
General Axl…
带你的军队去那把斧头
Lead your army to that ax.
我们要做我们的工作……
We shall do our work…
仙宫
For Asgard.

Jane.
毁掉那把剑 他就死定了
Destroy that sword and he’s dead.
大门几乎是敞开的 你得阻止风暴克星
The gate is almost open. You gotta stop Stormbreaker.
没关系 我得到了他
It’s okay. I got him.
Stormbreaker,停止!
Stormbreaker, stop this!
控制一下自己 看看你在做什么
Get a hold of yourself. Look what you’re doing.
我会把你救出来的
I’m gonna get you out of there.
来吧!
Come on!
放开我的朋友!
Let go of my friend!
你输了 托尔小姐
You’ve lost, Lady Thor.
首先,
First off,
我叫Mighty Thor
the name is Mighty Thor.
其次……
Secondly…
如果你不说《雷神》
If you can’t say Mighty Thor,
我接受简·福斯特博士!
I’ll accept Dr. Jane Foster!
第三,
Thirdly,
吃我的锤子!
eat my hammer!
Stormbreaker !
Stormbreaker!
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
妳!让他们回家
Axl! Get them home.
简?
Jane?
我很好
I’m okay.
你得阻止他
You gotta stop him.
维妮高尔,停!
Gorr, stop!
如果我停止了 我还算个什么样的父亲
What kind of father would I be, if I stopped.
我知道你很痛苦 但这样不行
I know your pain, but this isn’t the way.
你想要的不是死亡或复仇
It’s not death or revenge that you seek.
我在寻求什么?
What do I seek?
你寻找爱
You seek love.
爱吗?
Love?
我为什么要寻求爱情?
Why should I seek love?
因为这是我们所有人都想要的
Because that’s all any of us want.
怎么敢 你居然背对着我
How dare, you turn your back on me.
你赢了,高尔
You won, Gorr.
我为什么要和你度过最后的时光 而不是和她在一起?
Why would I spend my last moments with you, when I can be with her?
我选择爱
I choose love.
你也可以 你可以让她复活
You can, too. You can bring her back.
让你的愿望
Make your wish.
我要死了
I’m dying.
她一个人也没有
She would have no one.
她将孤身一人
She would be alone.
她不会孤单的
She won’t be alone.
我的爱
My love.
我很想你
I’ve missed you, so much.
我也想你
I’ve missed you, too.
我很抱歉 – 没关系
I’m so sorry. – It’s okay.
我一拿起锤子…
As soon as I picked up that hammer…
这就像……我获得了一条额外的生命
It’s like… I’ve gotten an extra life.
它只是…
It’s just…
神奇的
Magical.
对人类来说不算太糟
Not too bad for a human.
对神来说还不错
Not too bad for a god.
我想我找到我的口头禅了
I think I figured out my catchphrase.
真的吗?它是什么? – 更接近
Really? What is it? – Come closer.
完美的
Perfect.
这是迄今为止最好的 -谢谢
It’s the best one yet. – Thank you.
敞开你的心扉
Keep your heart open.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
保护她
Protect her.
保护我的爱
Protect my love.
让我来告诉你太空维京人的传说
Let me tell you the legend of the Space Viking.
A.K.A
“强大的托尔”
“The Mighty Thor”.
A.K.A
“简·福斯特博士”
“Dr. Jane Foster”.
她的牺牲拯救了宇宙教会了我们什么是值得
Her sacrifice saved the universe and taught us all what it means to be worthy.
她帮助众神之子
She helped the children of the gods.
他们用激光射回家
Who laser beamed their way back home,
把他们昏昏欲睡的小渔村变成了旅游胜地
to their dozy, little fishing village turned tourist destination.
妈妈!
Mommy!
看看你!
Look at you!
你没事吧?-我很好 我很好
Are you okay? – I’m fine. I’m okay.
你确定吗?-我很好
Are you sure? – I’m okay.
孩子们重做孩子是安全的
The kids were safe to be kids again.
扩大你的立场
Widen your stance.
尤其是他们的国王 让他们都去上自卫课
Especially after their king, made them all go to self-defense classes.
看看那些崭露头角的太空维京人 -最重要的部分
Look at all those budding Space Vikings. – And the most important part
战争的哭!
The war cry!
甚至海姆达尔的儿子
Even Heimdall’s son
妳Heimdallson
Axl Heimdallson
他现在可以施展他爸爸的眼睛魔法了
who could now do his dad’s freaky eye magic,
变成了一名战士
was becoming quite the warrior.
阿斯加德的未来是安全的
The future of Asgard was secure.
说到未来
Speaking of futures
我也在创造一个属于自己的
I was forging one of my own.
现在 我的身体又长回来了
Now, that my body has grown back.
和我认识的一个叫德韦恩的人
With a dude I met called Dwayne.
你会问 雷神呢?
What about Thor, you ask?
他开始了新的旅程
He embarked on a new journey.
因为他找到了生活的目标
Because he had found something to live for.
爱的东西
Something to love for.
一个把他从悲伤的山羊变成小矮人的人
A little someone who turned him from sad goat
到爸爸山羊
into dad goat.
早餐准备好了 祝您胃口好
Breakfast is served, bon appetit.
你好!
Hello!
你走吧!
There you go!
嘿!早餐!
Hey! Breakfast!
原谅我
Excuse me.
那是什么?
What is that?
他们……它们是来自地球的panflap
They’re… They’re panflaps from Earth.
我觉得我不喜欢panflap
I don’t think I like panflaps.
你爱他们 -不 我没有
You love them. – No, I don’t.
不 你有 -我从来没吃过
Yes, you do. – Never had that in my life.
来吧 吃吧 我们得走了 我们要迟到了
Come on, eat up. We have to go. We’re gonna be late.
你的靴子呢?-我正在穿呢
Now, where are your boots? – I’m wearing them.
你不能穿那个
You’re not wearing those.
是的 我是 -不 你不是
Yes, I am. – No, you’re not.
是的 我是 -不 你不是
Yes, I am. – No, you’re not.
去死吧 恶魔!
Go to hell, demon!
它是崭新的 现在,摧毁
It’s brand new. Now, destroyed.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你想穿什么就穿什么
You know what, you wear what you want.
你的脚酸痛了 别来找我抱怨
Don’t come complaining to me when your feet get sore.
好吧 我不会同情你的
Alright, you get no sympathy here from me.
呃,好 我来穿靴子
Ugh, fine. I’ll wear the boots.
谢谢你!
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!