美丽的东西
Beautiful thing.
简
Jane.
什么?-我想为你感到难过
What? – I want to feel shitty about you.
什么?
What?
对我来说 我想要……
For me, I want…
我…
I…
我想对某件事感到难过
I want to feel shitty about something.
我想那就是你
I think that’s you.
不是真的依恋 -没有附加
Not really getting attached. – Not as attached.
嗯,嗯…
Well, uh…
我的朋友告诉我 感觉糟糕会更好
My friend, he told me that it was better to feel shitty
失去爱比从未经历过爱更痛苦
for losing love than it is to never experience love,
感觉不到任何东西 感到空虚 我认为他是对的
and to feel nothing at all, and feel empty and I think he was right.
这也是我一直以来的感觉
Which is how I’ve been feeling for a long time.
我把人推开 和他们保持距离
I push people away, kept them at a distance
因为害怕失去
because of the fear of that loss.
但我不想再这样了
But I don’t want to do that anymore.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
封闭你的心扉就能封闭痛苦
Close off your heart will seal the pain.
我就是这么做的
That’s what I did.
是的 我封闭了我的心 我冥想了
Yes, I closed off my heart and I meditated.
你冥想吗?-不 太无聊了
You meditate? – No, it’s so boring.
这实际上让我更生气了
It actually made me more angry.
但我厌倦了把自己当作命运的想法
But I’m tired of giving myself up as the idea of fate
试着弄清楚宇宙到底想从我这里得到什么
and try to figure out what the universe wants from me.
我想活在当下
I want to live in the moment.
我想活得像没有明天一样
I wanted to live like there’s no tomorrow.
把谨慎抛到脑后
Throw caution to the wind.
我想要的…我想和你在一起 简
I want… I want to be with you, Jane.
你说呢?
What do you say?
我有癌症
I have cancer.
对不起,什么?
I’m sorry, what?
我要死了
I’m dying.
等等 发生什么事了? – 上帝!
Wait, what is happening? – God!
我……-不不不不
I… – No, no, no, no.
简 简 简 简
Jane, Jane, Jane, Jane.
等等,简 -我说什么了?
Wait, Jane. – What did I say?
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
只是开玩笑
Just kidding.
我…
I…
没有癌症 我想砸东西
don’t have cancer.I want to smash something.
简 我很抱歉
Jane, I’m so sorry.
不要说对不起
Don’t be sorry.
你什么时候发现的?
When did you find out?
嗯…
Um…
大约六个月前 我…
About six months ago. I…
我只是觉得累了
I was just feeling tired.
然后 他们告诉我还有第四阶段
And then, they told me I have stage four.
让我的恐惧有序
Get my fears in order.
然后 我听到Mjölnir在叫我 所以……
And then, I heard Mjölnir calling me and so…
我想,也许……
I thought, maybe…
如果科学没有帮助 那么也许…
If science didn’t help, then maybe…
维京空间魔法
Viking space magic.
这就是你来新阿斯加德的原因
And that’s why you came to New Asgard.
是的 我想锤子…
Yeah, I think the hammer…
知道什么对我有好处
Knew what would be good for me and…
也许不是
Maybe not.
简 我们都不知道自己还能活多久
Jane, none of us know how long we have.
你不知道明天会发生什么
You don’t know what tomorrow holds.
而Mjölnir, Mjölnir选择了你
And Mjölnir, Mjölnir chose you.
它选择你是因为你有价值
It chose you because you are worthy.
这是一些
And that’s something.
当我第一次遇见你的时候 我不值得……
When I first met you, I was unworthy…
我无法拿起我的锤子
I was unable to pick up my hammer.
你告诉我 没有比帮助那些需要帮助的人更伟大的目标了
You told me, there was no greater purpose than to help those in need.
你让我有价值
You made me worthy.
所以不管你想做什么 我们都可以一起做
So whatever you wanna do, we can do together.
你想怎么做?
Look, what do you wanna do?
我要让那些孩子回到他们的家人身边
I’m gonna get those children back to their families.
我想完成这个任务
I want to finish that mission.
像个真正的雷神
Spoken like a true Thor.
你现在感觉怎么样?
How do you feel now?
所以害怕
So scared.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
垃圾
Shitty.
垃圾如何?
How shitty?
真的很垃圾
Really shitty.
我想知道他们俩在外面说些什么
I wonder what those two are talking about, out there.
是的 他们不说话
Yeah, they’re not talking.
噢!
Oh!
你觉得他们俩会在热熔岩池上牵手吗
Do you think those two will ever hold hands over a hot lava pool
生个托尔的孩子?
to make a Thor baby?
不太可能,遗憾的是
Unlikely, sadly.
哦 那太糟糕了
Oh, that’s too bad.
我觉得托尔会是个好爸爸
I think Thor would make a great dad.
嘿!我们在这里
Hey! We’re here.
这就是颜色的由来
This is where color goes.
他们不是在这里
They’re not here.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
这是什么鬼地方?
The hell is this place?
彩虹桥是关键
Bifrost is the key.
这是一个陷阱!
It’s a trap!
能告诉我你为什么把风暴克星扔出窗外吗?
Can you tell me why you just threw Stormbreaker out the window?
他需要它来打开永恒之门
He needs it to open the gates of Eternity.
我们真的不能再这样见面了
We really have to stop meeting like this.
把斧头
Call the ax.
你给牙医打电♥话♥ 我再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call the ax when you call the dentist.
把斧头
Call the ax.
告诉我孩子们在哪里 否则我就杀了…
Tell me where the children are or I’m gonna kill…
把斧头
Call the ax.
你真是太不虔诚了
How ungodly you are.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing
成为神
of being a god.
你向众神求助
You went to the gods for help
他们什么也没做
and they did nothing.
从这个意义上说 我们是相似的
We’re alike, in that sense.
他一点也不像你
He’s nothing like you.
那是什么?
What was that?
我说 他一点都不像你
I said, he’s nothing like you.
这是正确的 我不是伪君子
That’s right. I’m not a hypocrite.
我真的在创造和平
I’m truly creating peace.
你在谋杀无辜的神
You’re murdering innocent gods.
无辜的吗?
Innocent?
你是女武神吗?
Are you a Valkyrie?
嗯?
Huh?
哈哈,多么令人兴奋
Haha, how exciting.
哦,我的天啊 他们也盯上你了
Oh, my gosh. They’re onto you too.
你的姐妹会遭到屠♥杀♥
Your sisterhood was led to slaughter.
你向诸神祈祷过吗……
Did you pray to the gods…
当你爱的女人在战场上奄奄一息的时候?
When the women you loved laid dying on the battlefield?
你求他们帮忙了吗……
Did you beg them for help…
因为你的家人被屠♥杀♥了?
As your family was massacred?
好的聊天
Good chat.
这一个……
This one…
你是有趣的
You’re interesting.
你是不同的
You’re different.
是的
Yes.
不在……
Awh…
你死亡
You’re dying.
对不起
I’m sorry.