赞美伟大的拉普
Praise the mighty Rapu.
我向你祈祷
I pray to you.
为了水和食物
For water and sustenance.
我向你祈祷 不是为我……
I pray to you, not for me…
但是为了我的女儿
But for my daughter.
我累了
I’m tired.
啊 这是什么?
Ah, what do we have here?
看着它……
Look at it…
狼吞虎咽地吃我所有的水果
Gobbling up all my fruit.
报告
Rapu.
带来的光
Bringer of light.
哦 是我的
Oh, it’s one of mine.
我是高尔
I am Gorr.
你最后的门徒
The last of your disciples.
我们失去了一切 大人
We have lost everything, my lord.
土地是干燥的
The land is dry.
所有的生命都失去了
All life is lost.
我们对你有信心 从未动摇过
We have faith in you,never wavered.
现在我们等待着承诺…
And now we await the promise…
永恒的奖赏
of the eternal reward.
这就是你庆祝的原因吗?
Is this why you celebrate?
他认为有永恒的奖赏
He thinks there’s an eternal reward.
不…不,对不起
No… No, sorry.
你没有永恒的奖赏 狗!
There’s no eternal reward for you, dog!
我们要庆祝的是新杀的猎物
What we’re celebrating is a fresh kill.
我们刚刚打败了亡灵之剑的持有者
We just vanquished the holder of the Necrosword.
在他用那把被诅咒的剑伤害其他神之前
Before he could harm any other gods with that cursed blade.
你看… – 威胁要终结我的整个帝国
You see… – Threaten to end my entire empire.
但我主…
But my lord…
你的帝国已经结束了
Your empire has already ended.
没人再崇拜你了
There’s no one left to worship you.
会有更多的追随者来取代你
There’ll be more followers to replace you.
总是在那
There always are.
我们遭受了…
We have suffered…
我们一直在挨饿
And we have starved.
我女儿死了……
My daughter died…
在你的名字
in your name.
嗯 你应该这样做
And well, you should.
为你的神受苦是你唯一的目的
Suffering for your gods is your only purpose.
你死后一无所有…
There’s nothing for you after death…
除了死亡!
except death!
你不是神
You are no god.
我放弃你
I renounce you.
现在 你无意义的生活…
Now, your meaningless life…
终于有了目的
finally does have a purpose.
为了我牺牲你自己
To sacrifice yourself to me.
所以你在寻求复仇…
So it’s revenge you seek…
杀死所有的神
Kill all the gods.
去永恒
Go to Eternity.
你在寻求复仇
It’s revenge you seek.
锤……彩虹桥……
Hammer… The Bifrost…
永恒……
Eternity…
锤……彩虹桥……
Hammer… The Bifrost…
永恒
Eternity.
所以剑选择了你…
So the sword chose you…
但你现在被诅咒了
But you are now cursed.
有趣的…
Funny…
这感觉不像是诅咒
It doesn’t feel like a curse.
感觉像是一个承诺
Feels like a promise.
这就是我的誓言……
So this is my vow…
所有的神都会死
All gods will die.
来,聚集……
Come, gather round…
来听听太空维京人的传说
And listen to the legend of the Space Viking.
选择 “雷神”
a.k.a. “The God of Thunder”.
选择 “托尔Odinson”
a.k.a. “Thor Odinson”.
在勇士的道路上长大……
Raised in the way of the Warrior…
雷神被教导帮助保持平衡
Thor was taught to help bring balance.
为那些不能战斗的人而战斗
Fighting the good fight, for those who can’t fight neither.
他做了
He grew.
他做了
And he grew.
他做了
And he grew.
他很敏感 像一个微笑
He was sensitive, like a smile.
他的天性是慈爱的
And his loving nature did not discriminate.
他曾经喜欢虚张声势的帕萨尼塔
He once loved a swashbuckling Pasanita.
还有一次 他爱上了一个狼女……
Another time, he loved a wolf woman…
骑在一只母狼身上
on a woman wolf.
但托尔唯一的真爱是一个叫简·方达的地球女人
But Thor’s one true love was an Earth woman named Jane Fonda.
但是,等待不…
But, wait no…
简寄养
Jane Foster.
但遗憾的是…
But sadly…
在这场爱情之战中 雷神失败了
In the battle for love, Thor lost.
事实上 他在那些日子里失去了很多人
In fact, he lost a lot of people in those days.
他的妈妈
His mum.
他的父亲
His dad.
和那个家伙
And that guy.
和那家伙……
And that guy…
那是谁
Whoever that is.
海姆达尔
And Heimdall.
和他的兄弟
And his brother.
还有他的兄弟
And his brother again.
一次又一次
And again.
可怜的托尔只能眼睁睁地看着他的星球爆♥炸♥
Poor Thor had to watch his planet explode.
然后他说 “我做了什么?”
And then he said,”What have I done?”
他似乎失去了所有他爱的人和事
it seemed that everything and everyone he loved, he lost.
于是 他把自己的心藏在了一个大而多肉的身体后面……
And so he hid his heart behind a big, fleshy bod…
这样它就不会再坏了
So it could never be broken again.
但他不再爱了 并不意味着他不再战斗了
But just because he was done loving, didn’t mean he was done fighting.
他和银河护卫队合作了……
He teamed up with the Guardians of the Galaxy…
开始了经典的雷神冒险
and set off on some classic Thor adventures.
他恢复了体型……
He got in shape…
在艰难的院子里……
Putting in the hard yards…
化痛苦为收获……
Turning pains into gains…
永远不要翘腿
And never skipping leg day.
他从父亲身材变成了上帝身材
He went from dad bod to god bod
但在这神一般的身材之下…
But beneath this god bod…
仍然有一个悲伤的身体 只是想要出来
There was still still a sad bod, just trying to get out.
因为这些年来托尔穿的那些衣服…
Because all of the bods that Thor had worn over the years…
他无法掩饰内心的痛苦
Couldn’t hide the pain that he was feeling on the inside.
所以 他放弃了一无所获的寻找
So, he gave up his search for nothing.
承认他只擅长一件事
Accepting that he was only good for one thing.
静静地沉思 等待有人说……
Waiting in quiet contemplation for someone to say…
托尔……
Thor…
我们需要你的帮助来赢得这场战斗
We need your help to win this battle.
托尔……
Thor…
我们需要你的帮助来赢得这场战斗
We need your help to win this battle.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
好了,我的游戏
Alright, I’m game.
来吧,Stormbreaker
Come on, Stormbreaker.
哇,托尔!你没事吧?
Woah, Thor! You okay?
人们已经死去了
People are dying.
在下面见
See you down there.
快点!
Hurry up!
给我这些!
Gimme those!
你会把它弄坏的
You’re gonna break it.
我是格鲁特! – 全是你的汁液
I am Groot! – Oh, you got sap all over it.
你好 所有人!
Hello, everybody!
嗯,嗯…看谁来了!
Well, well… Look who it is!
你们好吗 伙计们? – 可怕的!
How are we doing, guys? – Horrible!
我们都要死了!
We’re all going to die!
你说过 这个星球会是个轻松的假期
You said, this planet would be a relaxing holiday.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!