根据星座 我们很般配
That’s you.
那个是你
Libra.
天秤座
And?
然后呢?
And…
然后
Your meticulousness keeps me focused.
你的细心能让我保持专注
I’m meticulous?
我很细心吗?
Yeah. You know, you…
是的 要知道 你有时有些挑剔
you can be particular.
你有时有些挑剔
Why do you listen to that crap?
你怎么会信那种废话?
Baby, what?
亲爱的 怎么了?
It’s a compliment.
这是种赞赏
It just means that you like everything perfect.
只是说你喜欢一切都完美
Perfect?
完美?
Why do you… Ouch! – Hey! Is this perfect?
你为什么… – 嘿 这样完美吗?
Is this perfect, huh? – It’s too… Stop!
这样完美吗? – 这样太…住手!
Stop what?
什么住手?
Huh?
啊
Damn. Why do you always make me do this?
该死的 你为什么总逼我这么做?
♪ We don’t have to lie ♪
Yeah, sorry. – ♪ We know this is wrong ♪
对不起
♪ Someone on my mind ♪
♪ Got someone on my phone ♪
♪ If we gonna play house ♪
♪ Then I can play my role ♪
♪ Before it gets too deep ♪
♪ Don’t wanna lead you on ♪
♪ Ran into your arms While running from the pain ♪
♪ Ran past all the signs Looking for something safe ♪
♪ Let you take advantage So I could fill that space ♪
♪ Just another classic case ♪
♪ Got me on the rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ Catch me on the rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ We go up and down We get lost and found ♪
♪ We go round and round We fall in and out ♪
♪ Out here playing a game that can’t neither one of us win ♪
♪ We’re just shootin’ shots That ain’t even touchin’ the rim ♪
♪ I can’t force the love When I’m only thinking of him ♪
♪ You know what I want You know where I been ♪
♪ I only ♪
♪ Ran into your arms While running from the pain ♪
♪ Ran past all the signs Looking for something safe ♪
♪ Let you take advantage So I could fill that space ♪
♪ Just another classic case ♪
♪ Got me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ Catch me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ We go up and down We get lost and found ♪
♪ We go round and round We fall in and out ♪
♪ Got me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ Catch me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ We go up and down We get lost and found ♪
♪ We go round and round We fall in and out ♪
♪ I was really tryna swing But this thing don’t feel the same ♪
♪ I’ve been thinking ‘bout my baby Past 360 days ♪
♪ Solo hit different Now I’m wood grain whippin’ ♪
♪ Outside, big tippin’ Outside, big tippin’ ♪
♪ Put this song on repeat Make ‘em take another listen ♪
♪ If you with somebody else To get over you who missing ♪
♪ If the love ain’t real I can’t really stick around… ♪
Let me in!
让我进去!
Hey. Open the door.
嘿 开门
We’re in the stars, right there.
我们在星星上 那边
Let me in! Open the door.
让我进去! 开门
Hey, Star. Star!
嘿 星星
Let me in.
让我进去
Talk to me.
跟我谈谈
I love you!
我爱你
♪ Got me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ Catch me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ We go up and down We get lost and found ♪
♪ We go round and round We fall in and out ♪
♪ Rebound, rebound, rebound ♪
♪ Catch me on that rebound Rebound, rebound ♪
♪ We go up and down We get lost and found ♪
♪ We go round and round We fall in and out ♪
♪ Now don’t sit over there Lookin’ like a victim ♪
别像个受害者似的坐在那儿
♪ You know what it was ♪
你知道那是什么吗?
♪ You grown, you made your choice ♪
你已经成熟了 你做出了自己的选择
♪ It is what it is ♪
就是这样
Ay-yi-yi.
Fuck Libras. Libras.
天秤座去死吧
I don’t get it.
我不明白
Libra and Leo are supposed to work. It’s a thing.
天秤座和狮子座应该能成啊 这是共识
No, nobody likes a drunk boy.
不 没人喜欢酗酒的男人
What’s with her and all the bad boys?
那她干吗要和那些坏小子交往?
Could be daddy issues.
可能是父亲问题作祟
I think I can see my father’s house from here.
我想我能从这里看到我爸的房♥子
Mm.
She’s smart. She’s, she’s beautiful.
她聪明 漂亮
And she seems so strong.
而且看上去很坚强
Why does she always need to be with somebody?
她为什么总是非得找另一半呢?
She’s still searching.
她依然还在寻找
She needs some stability after all that emotional whiplash.
在经历所有那些感情挫折后 她需要稳定
Oh, it’s a damn shame.
好吧 那真是太遗憾了
Yeah, makes me super sad.
是啊 这让我非常难过
I just wanna giver her a big hug.
我只想给她一个大大的拥抱
Mm-hmm.
We’re sending her all the signs. She just can’t see what they mean.
我们正在向她发送所有的暗示 她就是看不懂它们的意思
It’s no surprise.
这并不奇怪
Humans are self-sufficient.
人类过于自信
Their technology has rendered us obsolete.
他们的科技将我们淘汰掉了
Speak for yourself.
你是在说你自己吧
Let’s not give ourselves too much credit.
我们可别自视太高
We are the Zodiacal Council.
我们是黄道委员会
But the stars hold all the power.
但那些星星掌握所有力量
The stars can speak their minds,
星星可以畅所欲言
but what is in the deepest recesses of you heart…
但你内心最深处的东西…
Is ultimately what will manifest itself.
最终会显现出来
Sometimes I chew my hair.
有时我会嚼自己的头发
Same!
我也是
You know what?
知道吗?
You would look hot in bangs.
你留刘海会很性感
Leo, always shooting your shot.
狮子座 总是顺势推舟
If it could just get quiet for a while.
麻烦你们安静一会儿
Be still.
静下心来
Let her get out there and explore.
让她出去探索看看
Yeah.
没错
She’ll learn.
她会吸取教训的
What is she doing?
她在干什么呢?
She is a glutton for punishment.
她还真是不撞南墙不回头
Oh, no. No. No, no, no. It’s too soon!
不 不行 那样太快了!
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
I told you she couldn’t be alone.
我就跟你说吧 她无法忍♥受单身
You may now kiss the bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
She’s doing it.
她又结婚了
♪ I just wanna I just feel like… ♪
I bet you she thinks the rain’s a sign. – Oh, my God, stop.
我敢打赌她觉得下雨是一种预示 – 我的天啊 你别说了
♪ I just ooh hey ♪
♪ I feel like startin’ something ♪
♪ You got my engine runnin’ ♪
♪ You got the keys to turn me on and on ♪
♪ You got me acceleratin’ I want to celebrate it ♪
♪ Can’t nothing take me out my zone ♪ – Hey!
♪ It’s on ♪
♪ When it feels right Nothing else matters ♪
♪ Is this real life too good to be true… ♪
Let’s give it up for the newlyweds! It’s that first dance, y’all.
让我们掌声有请这对新婚夫妇 各位 这是他们的第一支舞
Double or nothing?
要么两倍 要么全输?
Make some noise! – ♪ I’m still in love with you ♪
请献上热烈的掌声
♪ You know I can’t get enough I love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough You love that shit ♪
♪ You know I can’t get enough Give me all that shit ♪
♪ Can’t get enough… ♪
How about some love?
给他们一些鼓励
Stop it.
你够了
♪ You know I can’t get enough Give me all that shit ♪
♪ Can’t get enough of you ♪ – This guy don’t stand a chance.
不会是这个人的
♪ I’m still in love ♪
♪ With you boy ♪
♪ I just wanna ♪
♪ I just feel like ♪
♪ Every time I see ya ♪
♪ It’s like oh hey ♪
Third time’s the charm? – Wanna bet?
第三次准有好运吗? – 你想打赌吗?
♪ So good I can’t believe it ♪
♪ Don’t wanna share with no one else ♪
♪ You’re always the one I needed ♪ – Stop stealing.
别再偷了
♪ Don’t gotta keep a secret ♪
♪ But I let you keep me to yourself ♪
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Love is just…
爱情真的…
I mean, love is just… You guys know what love is, right?
我的意思是 爱情真的… 你们知道什么是爱 对吗?
You can’t sit around waiting for love.
爱情不能守株待兔
You feel me? – All right.
你们懂我的意思吗 – 好的
You’re my girl!
你是我的好姐妹!
I don’t care who you love. All right?
我不在乎你爱谁 好吗