Here it is right here, just do me the last one.
就从这里开始 再给我表演一下最后那段
Come on the one before it.
从结尾之前的那段开始
Let’s go on to C. One before.
乐队准备 从C部分开始 结束的前一段
And let it burn, and the lights out!
让它燃烧 关掉灯光
Lights out.
关掉灯光
Lights out! Let it burn!
关掉灯光 让它燃烧
We’re on a ten-minute break.
大家休息10分钟
I’m just so happy. This is a dream come true.
我就是那么的高兴 这简直是梦想成真
It’s pretty, pretty cool. Really, really cool.
特别 特别酷 真的 真的很酷
Thank you.
谢谢
Michael is the epitome…
迈克尔是典范
of one of the great entertainers of our time.
是我们这个时代最伟大的表演艺术家之一
Performing with Michael has just been a thrill.
能和迈克尔一起表演 就已经让人激动不已
It’s like a lifelong dream for me to actually work with Michael.
我这辈子最大的愿望就是能够与迈克尔一起工作
Right here, right here, right here.
就是这里 就是这里 就是这里
Okay, no second verse. Sorry. Okay, sorry, sorry.
我们跳过第二段 不好意思 不好意思
That was a mistake, there is no second verse.
那是个错误 没有第二段
Sorry about that, you guys.
抱歉 各位
First verse…
唱完第一段
then right to the bridge, okay?
然后直接到过渡段
Let’s do it one more time.
我们再来一次
One more time.
再来一次
This is why we have rehearsal.
这就是为什么我们要排练的原因
Black Or White
《是黑是白》
I took my baby on a Saturday bang
我带着宝贝去度周末
Boy is that girl with you
“小伙子 这是你的姑娘?”
Yes we’re one and the same
“是的 我们心心相印 合二为一”
Now I believe in miracles
现在我相信奇迹
And a miracle has happened tonight
而今夜 奇迹已经显现
But, if you’re thinkin’ about my baby
但如果你在意我的姑娘
It don’t matter if you’re black or white
你是黑是白都没有关系
So we’ll run this way.
我们将从这边跑过来
I am tired of this devil
我厌倦了这个邪魔
I am tired of this stuff
我厌倦了这种事情
I am tired of this business
我厌倦了这个买♥♥卖♥♥
Sew when the going gets rough
只到亡羊才去补牢
I ain’t scared of your brother
我不怕你的兄弟
I ain’t scared of no sheets
我不怕小报绯闻
I ain’t scare of nobody
我不怕任何人
Girl when the goin’ gets mean
宝贝 当一切都变坏
Protection, for gangs, clubs and nations
保护伞 给匪帮 俱乐部和国家
Causing grief in human relations
人际关系不断遭到创伤
It’s a turf war on a global scale
这是世界级的争夺战
I’d rather hear both sides of the tale
我倒宁可兼听双方的故事
See, it’s not about races
明白吗 这无关于种族
Just places, faces
只关于地点和面孔
Where your blood comes from is where your space is
要知道你的血缘决定你的位置
I’ve seen the bright get duller
我看见光明正在黯淡
I’m not going to spend my life being a color
我这辈子不想被肤色所累
Don’t tell me you agree with me
不要说你同意我的言论
When i saw you kicking dirt in my eye
当你还在我的面前恶意中伤
But, if you’re thinkin’ about my baby
但如果你在意我的宝贝
It don’t matter if you’re black or white
你是黑是白都没有关系
I said if you’re thinkin’ of being my baby
如果你想成为我的宝贝 你是黑是白都没有关系
It don’t matter if you’re black or white
你是黑是白都没有关系
I said if you’re thinkin’ of being my brother
我说如果你想成为我的兄弟
It don’t matter if you’re black or white
你是黑是白都没有关系
When they stop, you have to just keep …
当他们停下来的时候 你还要继续独奏
Just hit your highest note. Wow…
弹出你的最高的音 哇…
It’s time for you to shine.
这是你闪耀的时刻
And hit a high, long one.
弹个高的 长的音
I mean, way up there.
我的意思是 高高在上
It’s your time to shine.
这是你闪耀的时刻
We’ll be right there with you.
到时我们会跟你站在一起
Weeee…
唯咦…
It’s remarkable.
太了不起了
He is the king.
他就是这行的王者
And he’s a good guy too. He’s real humble.
也是个好人 他真的很谦逊
You know. And he knows his music.
你要知道 他熟悉他的音乐
What more can you ask for?
你还能要求什么呢?
‘Cause I’m searching for that flavor too.
因为这是我一直在寻找的风格
Look at that. I think it’s beautiful.
看这个 我觉得很漂亮
Show him the second one.
给他看第二个
It’ll come rolling out at us, right?
它会向我们铺开 对吗?
And all golden. Look at this one.
全部金光闪闪了 看这个
I love her. I love the light.
我喜欢她 我喜欢这道光
God, and the lighting’s great.
上帝啊 这光的效果太棒了
I respect the secrets and magic of nature.
我敬仰大自然的神秘和神奇
That’s why it makes me so angry when I see these things…
这也是为什么我看到现在发生的一切
that are happening, you know…
而感到愤怒的原因
that every second, I hear,
我听说 每一秒钟都有
the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon.
一块足球场大小的亚马逊热带雨林被摧毁
I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me.
我的意思是 这种事情真的让我烦扰
That’s why I write these kinds of songs, you know.
这也是为什么我会创作这类歌♥曲的原因
It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people.
它可以让人们有所觉察和觉醒 并给他们希望
I love the planet.
我爱这个星球
I love trees. I have this thing for trees and the colors and changing of leaves.
我喜欢树 我喜欢树木和它们的颜色 以及树叶的变化
I love it. And I respect those kind of things.
我喜欢 我也尊重这一切
Earth Song
《地球之歌♥》
What about sunrise
日出呢?
What about rain
甘雨呢?
What about all the things that you said we were to gain?
你说的那些我们将要拥有的一切呢?
What about flowering fields
百花争艳的大地呢?
Is there a time
还有时间吗?
What about all the things that you said was yours and mine?
你说的那些属于你我的一切呢?
Did you ever stop to notice
你可曾停下脚步注意到
All the blood we’ve shed before
我们过去的流过的鲜血?
Did you ever stop to notice
你是否曾停下脚步注意到
The crying Earth, the weeping shores?
痛哭的大地 垂泪的海岸?
What have we done to the world
我们对这个世界做过些什么?
Look what we’ve done
看看我们做了些什么?
What about all the peace
所有的和平呢?
That you pledge your only son…
那可是你向你唯一的孩子许下的诺言
What about flowering fields
百花争艳的大地呢?
Is there a time
还有时间吗?
What about all the dreams that you said was yours and mine?
你承诺的那些本是属于你我的梦想呢?
Did you ever stop to notice
你可曾停下脚步注意到
All the children dead from war
所有在战火中罹难的孩童?
Did you ever stop to notice
你是否曾停下脚步注意到
The crying Earth, the weeping shores?
痛哭的大地 垂泪的海岸?
I used to dream
我曾经有过梦想
I used to glance beyond the stars
我曾经星辰遥望
Now I don’t know where we are
但如今我已不知身在何方
Although I know (we’ve drifted far)
尽管我只知道(我们已漂远)
What about yesterday?
过往的岁月呢?
What about our lives
我们的生命呢?
What about everything?
所有的一切呢?
What about our sign?
我们的预兆呢?
What about anything?
所有的一切呢?
How about their needs?
他们的需求呢?
What about destiny?
命运会怎样呢?
What about the dead?
死去的人们呢?
What about everything?
所有的一切呢?
I didn’t even see
我甚至都没见过
What about everything?
所有的一切呢?
What about our needs?
我们的需求呢?
What about anything?
所有的一切呢?
I give them sign
我给他们征兆
What about everything?
所有的一切呢?
What about them?
他们呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!