And I’m gonna just give this to Michael now.
现在我要把话筒交给迈克尔
Everybody’s doing a great job.
我觉得每个人都干得很棒
Let’s continue and believe and have faith.
让我们保持状态 有信心 有信念
Give me your all, your endurance, your patience, and your understanding.
我需要你们拿出所有的耐力 耐心和理解
But it’s an adventure, it’s a great adventure.
这是一次冒险 这是一次大冒险
It’s nothing to be nervous about.
没有什么好紧张的
They just want wonderful experiences, they want escapism.
观众想要一次美好的体验 他们要逃避现实
We wanna take them places that they’ve never been before.
我们要带他们去他们从未去过的地方
We wanna show them talent like they’ve never seen before.
我们要让他们看到他们从未见过的才艺
So give your all.
所以要尽全力
And I love you all. And we’re a family.
我爱你们所有人 我们是一家人
Just know that. We’re a family.
只需要知道这一点 我们是一家人
That’s right.
说得好
Amen.
阿门
We’re putting love back into the world…
我们要把爱带回给这个世界
to remind the world that love is important.
提醒世界 爱很重要
Love is important. To love each other.
爱是重要的 要彼此相爱
We’re all one. That’s the message.
我们是一体的 这就是我们要传递的信息
And take care of the planet.
关爱这个星球
We have four years to get it right
我们还有四年的时间来补救
Or else it’s irreversible, the damage we’ve done.
否则我们造成的破坏将无法挽回
So we have an important message to give.
所以 我们有一个重要信息要传递
Okay? It’s important.
好吗? 这点很重要
But I thank you for your cooperation so far.
我要谢谢你们迄今为止的合作
Thank you. Big thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Blessings! Blessings to all.
祝福你们 祝福你们大家
Michael Jackson!
迈克尔·杰克逊
Have a beautiful Sunday.
好好过周末
Be safe. Stay healthy.
注意安全 保持健康
On three! On three, “Michael.'”
大家一起数三下 然后喊”迈克尔”
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Michael!
迈克尔
What I’d like to do right now is
现在我想做的是
We’ll just run, for a sound check, “Man in the Mirror.”
我们来试一下音 《镜中人》
And then we’ll talk about the ending.
然后 我们来讨论一下结尾
MJ Air.
MJ航♥班♥
Your favorite part.
你最喜欢的部分
Right?
对吧?
They’d love that.
观众们会喜欢的
You have to do it like MJ.
你们要像迈克尔·杰克逊那样做
No, no, no
别 别 别
You know you love that part.
你喜欢那部分
You did this the best, You did it the best
你做得最好了
I love when you do this and that…
我喜欢当你做这个和那个的时候…
No, no
不 不
That’s how the stewardesses do it
空中小姐们就是这么做的
I love when they do that.
我喜欢她们这么做
I love it.
我喜欢
When I was in third grade, the first song…
当我上三年级的时候
going from that to this,
从那时走到现在
singing it onstage with Michael, you know.
我将和迈克尔同台演出
So it’s just an amazing experience to be onstage with him.
能与他同台 就是一次难以置信的经历
He’s such an amazing artist.
他是一位如此令人惊叹的艺术家
Man In The Mirror
《镜中人》
And no message could have been any clearer
没有比这更清楚的信息了
If you wanna make the world a better place
如果你想要改善这个世界
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
那么 先审视自己 然后做出改变
I’m starting with the man in the mirror
我要从镜中人开始做起
I’m asking him to change his ways
我要求他改变他所走的路
And no message could have been any clearer
没有比这更清楚的信息了
If you wanna make the world a better place
如果你想要改善这个世界
Take a look at yourself, and then make a…change
那么 先审视自己 然后做出改变
I’m starting with the man in the mirror
我要从镜中人开始做起
I’m asking him to change his ways
我要求他改变他所走的路
And no message could have been any clearer
没有比这更清楚的信息了
If you wanna make the world a better place
如果你想要改善这个世界
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
那么 先审视自己 然后做出改变
You gotta get it right, while you got the time
在你还有时间的时候 去把事情做对
‘Cause when you close your heart
因为当你关闭你的心灵时
You can’t close your… your mind!
你无法关闭你的… 你的心智
That man, that man. With that man in the mirror.
那个人 那个人 从那个镜中人开始
That man…
那个人…
I’m asking him to change his ways. that man, that man
我要他改变自己的路 那个人 那个人
Better change
最好改变
You know, you know, you know. And no message could have been any clearer
你知道 你明白 你懂得 没有比这更清楚的信息了
If you wanna make the world a better place
如果你想要改善这个世界
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
那么 先审视自己 然后做出改变
Gonna feel real good yeah!
将要感觉多么美好
Oh no, no no . . .
噢不不不
I’m gonna make a change
我会作出改变
It’s gonna feel real good!
感觉会很好
Come on!
来吧
Just lift yourself, you know
激励自我 你知道
You’ve got to stop it.
你必须停下来
Yourself!
你自己
I’ve got to make that change
改变自己
Today!
就在今天
You’ve got to move!
你必须行动起来
you know it!
你知道
you know it!
你明白
You’ve got to stand up! stand up! stand up!
站起来 站起来 站起来
Stand up and lift yourself, now!
站起来 提升自己到新高度 就是现在
You know it!
你知道
You know it!
你明白
You know it!
你懂得
Make that change…
做出改变…
Make that change…
做出改变…
I like living this way
我喜欢这样地生活
I like lovin’ this way
我喜欢这样去爱
Looking out…
向外望去…
Surprise!
惊喜出现
Should be a break there.
这里应该有个暂停
Yeah, we gotta work that out.
是的 我们得敲定
Have it right there, okay?
就在那里暂停 好吗?
Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in.
我酝酿一下 再重新开始唱
Yeah, you got it.
好 就这样
I’m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is.
我想扣好我的衣服或外套 诸如此类
I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them.
我会在台上到处走走 与观众交流交流
Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!
打几个响指 然后”砰”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!