Get your fucking hands off him now!
把你的手拿开!
Fucking hands off him!
快拿开!
Take what you want, kid. Take the fucking whisky and the ciggies.
快去拿,小子,拿点威士忌和烟
Go on, lads, get the gear.
继续,伙计们,拿上工具
Come on. Everything.
来吧,都拿走
Come on, hurry up, don’t fuck about.
快点,别磨蹭
What are you fucking doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m having a shit. Oh, for fuck’s sake, man!
拉屎 老天,伙计!
Put your arse away. SHAUN: You bastard.
快把你的屁♥股♥拿开 杂种
Come on, hurry up. Get the stuff, mate.
好了,快点,拿上东西,伙计
For fuck’s sake, we need booze and fags for tonight, lads. Come on.
老天,今晚我们需要酒和烟 伙计们,快点
Fucking hell, Gadge, could you get any more fucking sweets, man?
见鬼,格吉,再多拿点糖果,伙计?
Fucking hell.
见鬼
Put ’em in the car. Come on.
放车上 快
Paki!
杂种!
SHAUN: Yeah, Paki.
杂种!
Picking on a kid, mate? Fucking hell.
为难小孩,伙计?去你♥妈♥的♥
Picking on a fucking kid, was you?
为难小孩,是吗?
Eh? Take what you want and go.
嗯? 拿上你要的东西快走
Shut up! I’m talking. I’m your fucking size. Fuck with me.
闭嘴!我说话时别插嘴 我和你一样壮,他妈的
You’ve got what you want. Just go now.
你已经拿到想要的了,快走
Don’t you fucking dare backchat me,
你不敢和我顶嘴
cos I will slay you now where you fucking stand, you fucking Paki cunt.
我会砍了你,你这个杂种
Right?
明白了吗?
You listen to fucking me!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我听着!
That fucking kid’s dad died for this fucking country.
那孩子的父亲为这个国家战死了
What have you fucking done for it?
你为它做了什么?
Fuck all, but take fucking jobs off decent people.
什么也没有,只是夺走体面人的工作
Now, listen, son, listen good.
现在给我听着,小子,好好听着
We’ll be back here whenever we want, right, cos this is fucking ours now.
我们随时会回来,现在这个店是我们的了
This is ours, this, fucking Sandhu.
是我们的,该死的桑德胡
Don’t forget that. Any fucking time.
永远记着,永远
And clean the place up. It fucking stinks of curry.
把这儿打扫干净,一股咖喱味
Fucking stinks.
该死的臭味
Reeks of the fucking shit.
该死的臭狗屎
What yous doing, boys?
你们在干嘛,伙计们?
Get in the fucking car, will you? Get in the fucking car!
上车,上车!
You’ve got the fucking keys.
你们拿到钥匙了
Get in the fucking car now. Look at my fucking arse!
现在上车,看我的屁♥股♥
Get in the fucking car. Hurry up!
上车,快!
MEGGY: This is a very posh area.
这地方真气派
BANJO: What did you say her dad did for a living, Gadget?
你说她父亲是做什么的,格吉?
Works on the oil rigs. Fucking hell.
加油站 见鬼
MEGGY: I fancy some posh totty. COMBO: Which one is it?
希望有漂亮妞 是哪一家?
The one with the balloons. BANJO: Here.
有气球的那家 这儿
Fucking hell.
见鬼
MEGGY: Put the brakes on.
刹车
COMBO: That’ll do us, won’t it?
肯定会吓她一跳,不是吗?
SHAUN: I can’t wait to see Smell.
我恨不得马上见到味儿
So, Smell, you’re finally legal. Yeah.
味儿,你终于成年了 是的
Not that it ever made a difference.
不过和以前没什么不同
Ready? Three… Wait, wait.
准备好了?三,二… 等等
Come on. Wait there. Are we all here?
听着,在这儿等着,都到齐了吗?
Smell, get us a drink. MILKY: I’ve had chronic pains.
味儿,给我们拿点喝的 我这里老是痛
Strippers! Constipation.
脱衣舞表演! 是便秘
Someone at the door! Stop now, yeah?
有人敲门! 打住,行吗?
Hi, lad.
嗨,伙计
Hello. Woody! Woody!
嗨 伍迪!伍迪!
SHAUN: Hello-o-o.

Hellooo. Hellooo.
嗨 嗨
Hello-o-o.

Happy birthday, Smell!
生日快乐,味儿!
GADGET: It was better in the car.
在车里表现得要好些
Woo! Well, I’m gonna get off.
我该走了
Past my bedtime and there’s a…
已经过睡觉时间了,另外…
I’ve got to tape summat on aardvarks.
我还要录食蚁兽呢
You’re not going, are you? SHAUN: Woody, stay.
别走,好吗? 伍迪,留下吧
Are you coming, Milk? Yeah, mate.
一起走吗,米尔克? 好的,伙计
Please, Woods, man, don’t go.
求你了,伍迪,伙计,别走
Oh, no, it’s nothing personal with you, mate.
别误会,这和你无关,伙计
I’m just gonna get off.
我正好要走了
Come on, Wood. Fucking hell, I’ve brought booze and everything.
别这样,伍迪,见鬼 我带了酒,所有的东西
Can’t we bury the hatchet?
我们不能言归于好吗?
I know what you’ve come for, man. I’d rather get off, like.
我知道你为什么来,伙计 我真的要走了
It’s this thing on aardvarks, I’m really eager to watch it.
我真的很想看有关食蚁兽的东西
Come on, then, let’s have you. Come on, let’s have you, folks.
来吧,我们走,来,我们走,伙计们
You have a good birthday, you, all right, lovey?
今天是你生日,开心点好吗 亲爱的?
Sorry to be missioning it off.
很抱歉我不能留下来
Nice one, mate.
不错,伙计
You look after yourself, you.
自己当心点
Bye, Woody. See you, Tubby.
再见,伍迪 再见,胖子
Bye, Milky.
再见,米尔克
Bye, Pob. See you later, folks.
再见,波普 再见,伙计们
Come on, Puke. See you later, Puke.
来,普柯 再见,普柯
You’re a twat, mate! You’re a fucking w…
你这个讨厌鬼,伙计!你这该死的…
See you later. Have a good night.
再见,玩得愉快
Happy birthday, Smell.
生日快乐,味儿
Smell! What’s that?
味儿! 那是什么?
Porno?
色情杂♥志♥?
What are you giving her porno for, Meggy?
麦基,你给她色情杂♥志♥干什么?
She’s a woman. She’s got her own nipples.
她是个女的,上面有的她都有
I thought she might like it.
我以为她会喜欢
Smell, are you ready?
味儿,准备好了吗?
The er… magicians.
变魔术啦
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 是的
SHAUN AND COMBO: Three… two… one.
3,2,1
BOTH: Alakazam! Yeah!
天灵灵地灵灵! 耶!
Alaka… Alakazam. Alakazam.
天灵灵…地灵灵 天灵灵地灵灵
Wahey!
哇!
Happy birthday, Smell.
生日快乐,味儿
Happy birthday. Thanks.
生日快乐 谢谢
Do you want me to put it on the table? Yeah, please.
要我放桌上吗? 是的
Here you are. Put that on the table. Cheers, love, thanks.
给,放桌上 干杯,亲爱的,谢谢
You don’t mind us coming, do you, Smell? It’s just…
不介意我们来吧,味儿?因为…
My little man, here, wanted to surprise you on your birthday and all that.
我的小兄弟,想在你的生日派对上 给你个惊喜
Happy birthday, Smell.
生日快乐,味儿
Do you think my party’s going all right?
你觉得我的派对顺利吗?
It’s been all right, yeah.
很好
Better if Woody was here.
要是伍迪在就更好了
Yeah, I know, man. I don’t know why they left.
是的,我知道 我不知道他们为什么要走
They just kind of got up and went.
他们正好站起来走了
I don’t think Woody was standing any of it from Combo.
我觉得伍迪对康博似乎有意见
I mean, I don’t know what’s going on with those two,
我是说,我不知道他们怎么了
but there’s some real tension.
但确实有些尴尬
I can sense some real tension between them.
我能感觉到他们有些矛盾
Was you happy when you saw me?
看到我开心吗?
Yeah.
是的
I liked it when you gave me that cake.
你给我蛋糕时我很高兴
I thought it was cool.
很酷
Did you make it?
你做的?
Yeah.
是的
You didn’t, did you? No.
你没有,不是吗? 不是
I didn’t think you did.
我想也是
Did you buy it?
你买♥♥的?
Yeah. Yeah, you bought it.
对 是的,你买♥♥的
But what did you think to the other night?
那天晚上,你怎么想的?
Yeah.
是的
Do you know what I’m on about? In the shed and stuff.
你知道我在说什么吗?在那间小屋里
Yeah, that was…
是的,那是…
It was all right, yeah.
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!