pay their way,
勉强维持生活的人
it don’t matter what their ethnic background is,
不管他们是哪个种族的人
I welcome with open arms in this country.
我都张开双手欢迎他们
It’s the people who think we owe them a living.
但是那些认为我们应该养活他们的人
These are the people that need to go back.
他们必须滚回去
ALL: Yes!
对!
Send them back!
把他们赶回去!
Send the bastards back! Send them back!
把这些杂种都赶回去! 赶他们走!
Send them back!
把他们赶回去!
An English king on a battlefield once said,
一位英国国王曾经在战场上说过
“From this day till the end of the world, only we in it shall be remembered,
“从现在开始直至世界末日 只有我们应该永远被记住
we few, we happy few, we band of brothers.”
我们,我们庆幸,我们团结在一起”
Gentlemen, it is the time to stand up and be counted.
先生们,是站出来战斗的时候了
ALL: Yes! – It is the time for action.
说的对! 是行动的时候了
Our country has been stolen from under our noses.
我们的国家正在我们的眼皮底下 一点点地被偷走
ALL: Yes!
对!
Well, gentlemen, it’s time to take it back!
先生们,现在该把它夺回来了!
Yes!
说的对!
Yes! Go on, Lenny! Go on, Lenny!
对!说下去,莱尼!说下去,莱尼!
Are you ready to return to the fight?
准备好重新战斗了吗?
ALL: Yes!
是的!
Are you ready to shed blood? ALL: Yes!
准备好流血了吗? 是的!
Are you ready to fight for this country with your last breath of life?
准备好为我们的国家而战 直至生命结束吗?
ALL: Yes!
是的!
(AII chant): Lenny! Lenny! Lenny!
莱尼!莱尼!莱尼!
Lenny! Lenny…
莱尼!莱尼!
Gentlemen, join our band of brothers. Sign up today.
先生们,让我们团结起来 今天就参加签字
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢,谢谢
Yes!
好!
I’m going to have a word with Lenny. Yous wait here.
我去和莱尼说句话,你们在这儿等着
Amazing that. You’re dead right.
太棒了 你说得对
PUKEY: Fucking, Gadge. – What?
见鬼,格吉 什么?
Do you not feel bad about Woody?
你不为伍迪难过吗?
What do you mean, do I not feel bad about him? Look.
你什么意思?我不为他难过?看看
Look at all these people in here.
看看这些人
This is right.
他们才是对的
If it wasn’t right, all these wouldn’t be here.
如果不是,他们不会呆在这儿
Think about… I’m not saying that.
想想… 我不是说这个
Do you not feel bad about just leaving him like that?
我是说就这样离开他不觉得难过吗?
He’s been our mate for… We’ve not left him.
他是我们的朋友已经… 我们没有抛弃他
I’m still his friend.
我还是他的朋友
MEGGY: Comb…
康博
You know, you’re supposed to have a qualified driver in the front.
你应该找个好一点的司机
Are you gonna fucking report me?
你要检举我吗?
Well, it’s illegal.
这是犯法的
We’re really squashed in the back here.
我们在后座太挤了
Can one of us come up the front?
能分个人到前面去吗?
Shall we show him? Shall we show him?
给他看看?给他看看?
Don’t look, Comb.
别偷看,康博
What is it, lad?
是什么,伙计?
Fuck off!
太棒了!
That’s my fucking boy! Look at that.
真是好样的,小子!看看
That’s why he’s in the fucking front, Meggy, you fucking gobshite.
这就是他能坐前面的原因 麦基,你这个混♥蛋♥
Do you like it? It’s fucking brilliant, that.
喜欢吗? 简直太棒了
Fucking brilliant.
真♥他♥妈♥太棒了
Do you reckon Lenny’ll mind that we nicked it?
你觉得我们这么做莱尼会介意吗?
No, will he fuck. That’s going in the middle of the wall, back in the flat.
不,它挂在墙中间,房♥间的后墙上
We’ll build all our stuff round that.
我们将在旗周围做装饰
That’s gonna be our fucking centrepiece. That’s the focus.
它将成为我们的标志,这才是重点
Glad you like it. Nice one, son.
很高兴你喜欢 干得不错,小子
MEGGY: What’s it called, that flag?
它叫什么,那面旗?
St George’s Cross, isn’t it, Combo?
圣乔治的十字架,对吗,康博?
Yeah. St fucking George’s Cross.
对,圣乔治的十字架
You all right there, Pukes, lad?
都听见了,普柯,伙计?
Yeah, I am. I was thinking, mate.
是的,我在想,伙计
You seem a bit quiet, lad.
你看上去兴致不高,伙计
Yeah.
是的
You got a problem, then, or what?
有问题吗,不然是什么?
No, I’ve just got things on my mind, Combo.
不,我只是在想,康博
Like what?
什么?
Well, like…
就是…
Well, can I ask you something?
我能问你些事吗?
Do you really believe in all that shit, Combo?
你真的相信那家伙的话吗,康博?
GADGET: Fucking hell, Comb!
见鬼,康博!
Oi, Gadge, come with me. He’s getting me out.
格吉,抓住我,他要把我拽出去
Open the fucking door! Get fucking out now!
把门打开!给我出来!
Get fucking out! All right, all right, all right.
快出来! 好了,好了,好了
Out of the car. Get out, you little fucking shitbag.
快下车!出来,你这混♥蛋♥
You…
你…
…fucking ever, ever undermine me again in front of my fucking troops.
永远别再在我的兄弟面前损我…
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗?
Do you understand me? Eh? Yeah?
听懂了吗?嗯?嗯?
Now, fuck off back to Woody, you little fucking queer.
现在滚回伍迪那去吧,你这个混♥蛋♥
Go on, fuck off! Fuck off!
快滚,见鬼!见鬼!
You little queer. Oi, lads.
你这个胆小鬼 嗨,伙计
Oi, Shaun, man, come. Leave him alone.
肖恩, 伙计,出来 别管他
Oi, come out. Sorry, mate.
快出来 抱歉,伙计
I can’t. Fuck off. Leave him alone. Walk!
我不能 见鬼,别管他,走!
Right, this is where all the fucking Pakis go to work in the chicken factory.
听着,这是巴基斯坦佬工作的养鸡场
Fucking do it, boys. Can we go to the chicken factory?
动手吧,伙计们 我们能去那里看看吗?
Just fucking do it. What shall I put?
快干 该画什么?
Anything. Put anything you want.
随便,想画什么就画什么
WOMAN: Fucking bastards!
狗♥杂♥种♥!
Don’t fucking come back, you fucking little whore!
别再回来,婊♥子♥
Go on. On your own.
继续,自己来一遍
Yeah, fuck off, you Paki bastards!
好的,你♥他♥妈♥的,巴基斯坦杂种!
Fuck off. Go on, son!
他妈的 继续,小子!
Hey-hey!
嘿嘿!
COMBO: Look at these little fucking sewer rats. Look.
看看那些肮脏的下水道老鼠,看
Fucking vermin.
该死的寄生虫
Oi!
喂!
COMBO: Now, that’s our ball now. Right? And we’re playing here.
现在这球是我们的了,听懂了吗? 我们要在这儿玩
So, I suggest you take fucking Tweedledum and Tweedledee
你们最好掂量清楚局势
and fuck off home.
滚回去
If I see you on my streets again…
再让我看到你们…
…I’ll slash you.
我砍死你…
And it’ll be a hundred times fucking worse.
比这还要糟糕一百遍
All right? Yeah.
懂了吗? 是
Now run home, cos Mummy’s cooking curry. Go on.
现在滚回去 妈妈在做好吃的呢,快滚
Meggy!
麦基!
Get in goal, Gadge.
对准了,格吉
Have a look in there.
看那里面
Is that for me? Yeah.
给我的? 对
We need to fly that with pride.
我们必须让它自豪地飘扬
See you tonight, Woody.
晚上见,伍迪
Hey, Meggy, how do you spell “off”? Is it one “f” or two?
麦基,“off”怎么拼的? 一个“f”还是两个?
Meggy, one “f” or two?
麦基, 一个“f”还是两个?
Get me… a hundred fags,
拿一百包烟
two bottles of wine, a bottle of whisky, and ten cans of lager now.
两瓶红酒,一瓶威士忌,十罐淡啤
You know what you’re gonna have? Nothing.
知道你会得到什么吗?什么也没有
What?
什么?
You know you’re not supposed to be here. Go. Out.
你不应该在这儿,走,出去
Just fucking get ’em, you Paki bastard!
快给我,你这个巴基斯坦杂种!
What did you say?
你说什么?
Get them, you filthy Paki bastard.
快给我,肮脏的巴基斯坦杂种
Right, that’s it.
好,很好
Get off!
走开!
Get out! What’s going on, mate? Problem?
滚开! 怎么样了,伙计?有麻烦?
He’s been calling me a Paki bastard.
他叫我巴基斯坦杂种
Open the door.
把门打开