I didn’t do nothing. Exactly. Nothing. Fuck all.
我袖手旁观 没错,你袖手旁观,妈的
Neither did any of yous.
你们全都袖手旁观
Not one of yous stood up and made yourself count for that man there.
没一个人站起来,没一个人为他撑腰
And that was fucking wrong.
这他妈的是错的
Milk, honest to God, I’m really glad you came here today.
米尔奇,老实说,我很高兴今天你来了
And I mean that, mate, I really mean that.
真的,我心口如一
Cos I’ve got one question to ask you. Just one question.
因为我要问你个问题,就一个问题
When you’ve heard it, if you want to leave, you can leave, that’s fine by me.
你听到问题后,去留随意,我都无所谓
But I’ve got one question to ask you.
可我要问你个问题
Do you consider yourself
你觉得自己
English or Jamaican?
是英国人还是牙买♥♥加人?
English.
英国人
Lovely. I love you for that. That’s fucking great. I’m proud, man.
很好,我爱你,太棒了,我很骄傲
Learn from him. That’s a proud man, there.
学习他吧,这个骄傲的人
That’s what we need, man.
这就是我们需要的,老兄
That’s what this nation has been built on.
这个国家就是建立在这种骄傲之上
Proud men. Proud fucking warriors.
骄傲的人,骄傲的战士
Two thousand years, this little tiny fucking island
两千年了,这个小小的岛国
has been raped and pillaged
被那些赶来企图瓜分它的人
by people who have come here and wanted a piece of it.
蹂躏和洗劫
Two fucking world wars, men have laid down their lives for this.
两次世界大战,人们为它抛头颅,洒热血
For this, and for what?
为了这个,为了什么?
So we can stick our fucking flag in the ground and say,
好让我们把国旗插上大地,说
“Yeah, this is England
是的,这就是英国
and this is England
这就是英国
and this is England.”
这就是英国
And for what?
为的是什么?
For what now?
现在为的是什么?
Eh, what for?
为了什么?
So we can just open the fucking floodgates and let them all come in?
好大开方便之门,让他们蜂拥而入?
And say, “Yeah, come on, come in.
然后说:“快,来吧
Get off your ship. Did you have a safe journey? Was it hard?
下船吧,旅途安全吗?旅程艰辛吗?
Here y’are, here’s a corner, why don’t you build a shop?
这儿有地儿,你干嘛不建个商店呢?
Better still, why don’t you build a shop and then build a church?
你们为什么不建个商店,再建座教堂呢?
Follow your own fucking religions. Do what you want.”
追随自己的信仰,随心所欲”
When there’s single fucking parents out there, who can’t get a fucking flat
那些单亲父母弄不到公♥寓♥住
and they’re being given to these…
因为公♥寓♥都给了…
And I’m gonna say it, cos you’re gonna have to fucking hear it.
我要说,因为我要让你们听个清楚
We’re giving the flats to these fucking Pakis. Right?
我们把公♥寓♥都拱手让给了巴基佬,对吧?
Who’ve got 50 and 60 in a fucking flat on their own.
每栋公♥寓♥里有五、六十户巴基佬
Right? We’re giving that to them.
对吗?我们拱手让给他们
There’s three and a half million unemployed out there.
外面有3.5百万的人失业
Three and a half million of us, who can’t find fucking work.
我们有3.5百万人找不到工作
Cos they’re taking them all. Cos it’s fucking cheap labour.
因为全给巴基佬抢去了 因为他们都是廉价劳动力
Cheap and easy labour.
又便宜又方便
Fucking cheap and easy, which makes us cheap and easy.
害我们也变得又便宜又方面
Three and a half fucking million!
他妈的3.5百万人哪!
It’s not a joke. It’s not a fucking joke.
这可不是笑话,他妈的可不好笑
And that Thatcher sits there in her fucking ivory tower
而他妈的撒切尔端坐在象牙塔里
and sends us on a fucking phoney war!
把我们骗上战场!
The Falklands?
福克兰群岛?
The fucking Falklands?
该死的福克兰群岛!
What the fuck’s The Falklands?
福克兰群岛是什么?
Fucking innocent men, good fucking strong men.
无辜的、身强力壮的好男儿
Good soldiers, real people losing their lives,
善良的战士,人们徒然丢掉性命
going over there thinking they’re fighting for a fucking cause.
人们奔赴战场,还以为在为某项光荣事业而站
What are they fighting for? What are they fighting against?
他们在为什么而站?他们跟谁战斗?
Fucking shepherds! Shepherds with fucking…
该死的牧羊人!该死的…
Shut up about The Falklands.
别再谈他妈的福克兰群岛
Why? Cos I want you to.
为什么? 因为我要你闭嘴
There’s fucking loads of dickheads dying out there for nothing.
一大帮白♥痴♥在那里白白送命
My fucking dad weren’t a dickhead!
我爸爸不是白♥痴♥!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Fuck off! Shut up! What am I doing wrong?
滚你的!闭嘴! 我做错了什么?
Whoa, there, little one. What’s wrong, mate?
小家伙,怎么了,伙计?
Tell me the truth. Come on. I just fucking…
跟他说实话,说吧 我不过…
That’s it. Go on.
就这样,说吧
My fucking dad died in that war!
我爸爸在那场战争中阵亡了!
Your dad died? Yeah. Get off!
你♥爸♥爸死了? 没错,滚开!
Fucking hell, mate, I’m sorry. Fucking shut up about it!
妈的,伙计,对不起 闭上你的臭嘴!
I’m sorry, mate.
对不起,伙计
Fucking hell, I’m sorry, lad.
见鬼,对不起,小伙子
I’m sorry. I never knew he died, man.
对不起,我不知道他死了,老兄
Fucking hell.
妈的
Oh, look, mate, if I’d have known,
听着,伙计,如果我知道
honest, I wouldn’t have said, man, but what I’m telling you is the truth.
老实说,我不会这么说,可我说的是事实
I can’t lie to you. It’s a pathetic war, man.
我不能骗你,这场战争很可悲
And you want your dad’s life to mean something, don’t you?
想让你♥爸♥爸死得有意义吗?
And this breaks my fucking heart to say it.
说这话可伤透了我的心
We shouldn’t have been there.
我们不该去那儿
She lied to us. She lied to me. She lied to you.
她骗了我们,骗了我,也骗了你
But, most importantly, she lied to your dad.
最关键的是,她骗了你♥爸♥爸
If you don’t stand up and fight this fucking fight that’s going on on the streets,
如果你不站出来 和外面所发生的一切抗争
your dad died for nothing.
你父亲的死就一钱不值
He died for nothing.
毫无意义
You’ve got to carry it on, man, in here.
你必须牢记这一点,在这儿
In your little fucking heart, you’ve got the pride of your dad, man.
在你心里 你为你的父亲而自豪,伙计
Fucking hell.
他妈的
That little fucking whippersnapper has set the standard.
这小子有自己的标准
Can you believe that, Banj? You can’t, can you, at that age?
你能相信吗,班卓? 你不会,会吗,在他的年纪?
Fucking hell.
见鬼
What a gem.
真难得
What a fucking gem.
真♥他♥妈♥难得啊
All right, look.
好了,看着
There’s the line, boys.
这儿有条线,伙计们
That means you’re all quite welcome to just leave
你们可以马上离开,没有关系
and leave now and never come back and that’s it, the end of it.
现在就走永远别回来,就此结束
But if you wanna stay,
但如果你们想留下来
this is a proper fight.
会有真正的战斗等着你们
Now yous all either cross that line and go your merry little way…
现在,要么跨过这条线,乖乖回家…
…or you stay where you are and you come with me.
…要么留下来跟着我
The choice is yours, boys.
你们自己选择,伙计们
Fucking hell! That was a bit quick, weren’t it?
见鬼!你也太快了点吧,嗯?
I ain’t being fucking brainwashed, Combo.
我可没被你洗♥脑♥,康博
Oh, listen to fucking Sigmund Void there.
噢,听听这个西格蒙德·弗伊德的话
You’re well out of line. Well out of line, man.
你们不能在这儿,这不合适,伙计们
Come on, lads, let’s have you.
起来,伙计,我们走
Come on, then.

Come on, Puke, mate.
来吧,普柯,伙计
Sit down.
坐下
You what?
你说什么?
Kes, just sit down.
Kes,先坐下
No. No, you can’t be serious, mate. We’ll talk about this outside.
不,不,你在开玩笑,伙计 我们出去再说
Kes, just sit down.
克斯,先坐下
Puke, man, fucking come. What you on about?
普柯,伙计,快点起来,你犹豫什么呢?
Look, he’s fucking right.
听着,他是对的
What can I do, man? Are you coming?
我能怎么办,伙计?和我一起走吗?
No.

Gadge, come on, Tubs, man. Fuck off calling me Tubs!
格吉,快起来,胖子,伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的别叫我胖子!
I’m sick of you, Woody.
我受够你了,伍迪
This is why I’m staying, because you’re always taking the piss,
我之所以呆这儿 就是因为你总是嘲笑我
making me feel that fucking big.
这让我很不自在
He’s put things into perspective.
他在为大家考虑
Look at the other night. You didn’t step up once then.
想想那天晚上,你一声都不敢吭
Join me.
到我这儿来
Milky, man, I know I let you down the other night,
米尔克,伙计 我知道那天晚上让你很失望
but I swear to you I’ll never fucking do it again. Look at me.
但我可以发誓 再也不会发生这种事了,看着我
I’d never do it again. I swear to God I wouldn’t, man.
再也不会了,我对天发誓,伙计
You’re my bro, man. What the fuck?
你是我兄弟,伙计,怎么了?
Come on, mate.
来,伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!