Who’s Lol?
谁是洛儿?
Me.

What have you done to his hair?
你把他头发怎么了?
I… I did ask him, before I did it, if… if you was all right with it.
我…我剃之前问过他的,我问他是否乐意
Don’t you think you should have asked me?
你不觉得该先问问我吗?
Yeah.
是的
I’m sorry.
对不起
Shaun, did I not ask you if it was all right?
肖恩,我是否问过你乐不乐意?
If he said, “Jump off a cliff”, would you do that?
如果他让你去跳崖,你会去跳吗?
No.
不会
To be honest, you all look a bit… old to be hanging around with him.
老实说,你们跟他在一起似乎都…大了点
I’m only in the er… year bel… above in school.
我只在学校…低…高一级…
Are you joking? No.
你开玩笑? 没开玩笑
I’ve got problems.
我有些问题
Yeah, well, you will have problems if you touch his hair again.
谁胆敢再动他的头发,可别怪我不客气了
LOL: I’m really sorry. – Who’s Woody?
我真的很抱歉 谁是伍迪?
Behave.
别乱来
I’m Woody. I’m sorry, love. No, it’s fine.
我是伍迪,对不起 没关系
It’s erm…
这是…
I just wanted to thank you. He said he’s being bullied and you’d helped him out.
我只想感谢你,他说自己被人欺负 全靠你帮他克服障碍
You’re welcome. Yeah, I really appreciate that.
不用客气 我真的很感激
And the clothes and stuff. I think he likes ’em. I don’t mind that, at all.
他喜欢你送的衣服,我一点不介意这些
But the hair is not good.
可剃光头实在太难看了
I’m really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I am. I wouldn’t have done it if I knew you didn’t like it.
要知道你不喜欢,我就不剃了
Listen, I’m gonna leave him here with you.
听着,我把他交给你们了
I’m gonna trust you, Shaun.
我相信你,肖恩
All right? Give us a kiss.
好吗?亲一下
See you later. Nice to meet you. WOOD Y: What’s your name, love?
再见,很高兴见到你们 你叫什么,亲爱的?
Cynthia. Nice to meet you, Cynthia.
辛西娅 很高兴见到你,辛西娅
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到你们
See you in a bit, Shaun. See you, love.
再见,肖恩 再见,亲爱的
See you, later. Bye, Mum.
再见 再见,妈妈
You idiot!
你个白♥痴♥!
You shit yourself.
你被吓得半死!
What?
什么?
You shit yourself. You did. I didn’t shit myself.
我没吓得半死 你被吓得半死
Hey, here he is!
嗨,他来了!
Where have you been? I’ve been getting a drink.
你去哪了? 去喝酒了
You’ve been gone an hour. Look how pissed he is. Babycham?
你都去了一个小时了 看他醉成啥样了,喝的杯杯香?
Have you had it through a straw?
你用麦管喝的吗?
Wakey-wakey!
醒醒吧!
Pissed as a fart. Look at him.
烂醉如泥,看看他
You fancy Smell, don’t you?
你为味儿着迷,对吗?
Ah! No.
啊! 不
Do you like Smell?
你喜欢味儿吗?
Listen, I think, Shaun… I think you’ve got a great chance.
听着,肖恩,良辰美景不容错过哦
Oh, aye, love. You ain’t got nothing to lose.
哦,是的,亲爱的 你不会有任何损失
Go on. She can only say no, mate.
去吧 她大不了拒绝你,伙计
You wanna give it a crack?
想一试究竟吗?
This can be a beautiful thing.
这可是很美妙的体验哦
Oh, my God. Fuckin’ hell. Boob height.
天哪,见鬼 到胸脯那里
That might be the perfect height.
也许这高度再理想不过了
Would you…
你愿意…
like to take a turn up the garden with me?
和我一起去花♥园♥转转吗?
You are, you’re a little sweetheart.
你真会甜言蜜语
LOL: I told you. It’s making me emotional.
告诉你,这话让我心神激荡
SHAUN: Ladies first.
女士优先
GIRL: Come on, then. – Watch it.
来吧 看着点儿
Ooh, sorry, mate. It’s all right.
对不起,伙计 没关系
Look at the sky. This is perfect, this is.
看天空 美到了极致
SHAUN: Look at the moonlight. It’s beautiful.
看那皎洁的月光,多么美
Like you.
就象你
That is so cute.
真动人
You’re a real charmer, you are.
你真迷人
SHAUN: Careful.
小心
WOOD Y: It were just…
这不过是…
That sounds like the coppers, that does.
好象警♥察♥来了
Gadget!
格吉特!
It’s Gadget’s mum and dad.
是格吉特的父母
Get the fuck up, Gadge. Listen to me. I want you to be sober. Yeah?
起来,格吉特,听说我,放清醒点,行吗?
Sober.
清醒
I am sober. Of course you are.
我很清醒 当然
Fucking hide all the weed an’ that, Milk.
妈的快把大♥麻♥都藏起来,米尔克
Hello?
你好?
Aaargh! Get fucking out!
滚出去!
Outside now!
现在出去!
If you want us to turn the music down, we’ll turn it down.
如果你想我们调低音量,我们可以办到
It’s too fucking late for that!
现在太晚了!
These three.
你们三个
Now get fucking up! Come on.
起来!快
KES: I’m coming, just… – Not you. You.
我来了,只是… 不是你,你
Get outside!
出去!
LOL: Woody! – Now!
伍迪! 现在!
Come on!
快!
It’s all right. Kes, get up.
没关系 克斯,起来
WOOD Y: Look at him! Fucking hell, Combo!
看看他!妈的,康博!
Fucking hell, look at you!
妈的,看看你!
Look at the fucking size of him.
看看他那熊样
Wow! Fucking look at you!
哇!看看你!
Oh, fucking hell! Fucking look at you, man!
妈的 看看你,老兄!
Fucking hell. I missed you, man.
妈的 我想你,老兄
Fuck off, man. You fucking gave me a heart attack, you bastard.
去你的,你个混♥蛋♥差点把我吓出心脏病
Who the fuck’s he?
他是谁?
Banjo. Banjo.
班卓 班卓
Three and a half years with this fucking big bastard.
跟这个彪悍的杂种一呆就是三年半
You lovely man.
好家伙!
Tell you what, there’s fuck all that this man hasn’t seen.
告诉你,这家伙没见识过好多东西
WOOD Y: Banjo, yeah? Thanks for looking after him, mate.
班卓,是吧?谢谢你关照他,伙计
Look at the size of him, mate. Always ready to have a go.
看他那熊样,伙计 老是跃跃欲试
Meggy! How are you, lad?
麦基!你好吗,小伙子?
How are you, mate? I’m all right.
你好吗,伙计? 我很好
Milk, fucking hell.
米尔克,妈的
You shit me up there for a minute.
那一刻我吓得魂飞天外
Listen to me now. This dude, here,
现在听我说,这哥们
he spent three years in the pen for me, he never said nothing.
为我坐了三年牢,可他守口如瓶
If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be with you guys now.
要不是他,我现在就不会跟你们在一起了
So, the utmost respect and I mean it.
所以,要绝对尊重他,我是认真的
I mean it.
我是认真的
Look at this, eh?
看这个
Look at you. Fucking hell! You’ve blossomed, haven’t you, love?
看看你!成熟了,亲爱的
How are you doing? Not too bad. How are you?
你怎么样? 不错,你呢?
All right. Easy, easy. That’s my other half, that.
很好,放松点儿,这可是我的另一半
It’s my other half, like. Nice one, mate.
是我的另一半 不错,伙计
I’m happy for yous.
我为你们感到高兴
Are you all right?
你好吗?
Yeah.
是的
You look a bit nervous.
你似乎有点紧张
I’m not gonna do anything you don’t want me to.
我不会做任何违背你意愿的事
Have you ever done this before?
以前有过经历吗?
Done it once.
有一次
In Germany.
在德国
In Germany?
德国?
Why did you go to Germany?
你为什么去德国?
I was…
我…
in Ger… Germany with my dad.
跟我爸爸去了德…德国
What did you do in Germany with this girl?
你在德国跟这个女孩子干了什么?
Just kissed her.
就吻了她
Did you? Was she pretty?
是吗?她漂亮吗?
Prettier than me?
比我漂亮?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!