Bloody hell, Gadge. Come on, mate.
见鬼,格吉特,过来,伙计
SHAUN’S MUM: Wait for me, love.
等等我,亲爱的
I’ll see you, chicken. See ya.
再见,小姐 再见
Them.
那双
Which ones? The big red ones.
那双? 红色的靴子
Oh, you’re not having them, sweetheart. Look at the size of ’em.
不行,亲爱的,这双靴子太大了
Oh, come on, Mum. You said.
拜托了,妈妈,你说过的
No, Shaun, they look like thug boots. They’re awful.
不行,肖恩,看着太粗俗了,真难看
Come on, Mum. You promised me.
买♥♥嘛,妈妈,你答应我的
Why don’t you get some of them that you’ve got in blue?
为什么不买♥♥那种鞋呢?好配你的蓝装?
Cos I don’t like these. I want them ones, Mum. Come on. You promised.
因为我不喜欢 我要这双,妈妈,你答应我的
They’ll rub on your shin. They’ll only be about that.
会磨疼脚的 也就这样
Be better in my size.
最好有我的尺码
Come on. Where is she?
快点,她去哪了?
Right. Well, that was nice timing.
好了 来得正好
I spoke too soon.
我说太快了
I hurt my shoulder back there. Been ferreting about for ages.
我扭伤了肩膀,找了很久
Are you all right, love? Pulled something in my shoulder.
你还好吗,亲爱的? 大概肩膀拉伤了
Now, then, if I can just have that for a second…
现在,把鞋子交给我一会儿…
Let me have that, sweetheart. I want to hold it.
给我吧,亲爱的 我想拿着
I’ll just have that. Mum, shall I just…?
我就要这双,妈妈,我要…?
Yeah. I’ll just put that down there.
是的 我只是把它放那儿
Ducky, darling, the ones that you’re looking at, these boots…
亲爱的,你看中的这双鞋…
Yeah? …now, they’re adult sizes
怎么了? …只有成人的尺码
and you’re a size four.
而你穿4码
But these have just come in from London.
而这双刚从伦敦来
Are you ready for these?
准备好了?
These are fantastic.
它们很漂亮
What the…? Oh, look at them, Shaun.
怎么回… 看哪,肖恩
They’re absolutely lovely.
真漂亮,绝对正点
Do you want to hold one? There. Oh, my God.
想拿着看看吗?给 天哪
They’re nice, aren’t they? They’re lovely, them.
真漂亮,不是吗? 很漂亮吧
Oh, they look lovely.
看起来很漂亮
Try ’em on. Where’s the “Doc Marten” sign?
试一下吧 多克·马顿的商标呢?
These ones, cos they’re special and they’re from London,
这些很特别,从伦敦进的货
they don’t have the Doc Marten sign on these – they’re too special for that.
因为太特别了,所以没印多克·马顿的商标
It says “Tompkins” in it. The ones from London say Tompkins.
商标上写着汤普金斯 伦敦进的都印着汤普金斯
Everywhere else say “Dr Martens”.
其它地方都印的多克·马顿
I love them. These ones are special.
我喜欢这双靴子 这双很特别
Do you sell a lot of them? Yeah. Go like hot cakes.
销量好吗? 是的,卖♥♥得可快了,象刚出炉的面包
Do you want to try one on? Shall we?
想试穿一下吗?
I fucking want them.
他妈的我要那双
If you swear… I’m sorry. It’s all right.
别说脏话…对不起 没关系
Shaun, don’t swear. I want them ones.
肖恩,不许说脏话 我要那双
Listen, you can… I don’t want them.
听着,你可以… 我不要这双
Chicken, don’t upset your mum, eh? Let’s try ’em on.
小伙子,别惹妈妈生气,试试这双吧
GIRL: Are you ready, Shaun? – Yeah.
准备好了吗,肖恩? 是的
Are you sure? Yeah.
你肯定 是的
You don’t seem very confident. Just do it.
你似乎不够坚定 你就剃吧
Your mum’s not gonna come round, is she, and whack my door down?
你妈妈不会砸垮我的门吧?
No. Just fricking do it.
不会,你就剃吧
(Switches on razor) – Right. Here we go.
好吧,我剃啦
Get that mop off. It’s coming.
把浓发一扫而光 剃掉了
WOOD Y: Flippin’ heck. Eh.
酷呆了
You have a right pink head. We’re getting going now.
你的脑袋是粉红色的 现在开始了
Stop fidgeting. You’re doing a good job, mate.
别乱动 干得不错,伙计
Oh, mate, it looks better already, that.
伙计,已经有模有样了
Don’t it, Milk? Definitely. Definitely.
不是吗,米克? 当然,当然
You’re looking good. Head down.
你看上去帅呆了 把头低下
Oh, there’s loads of it. It’s just never-ending.
头发真多,怎么也剃不完
WOOD Y: Don’t be rough with him, Lol. He’s only a baby.
别对他那么苛刻,洛儿,他只是个孩子
Put your head up. You just told me to put it down, Lol.
抬起头 你刚还让我低头,洛儿
And what an hairline, girls, eh?
多漂亮的发型啊,姑娘们,对吧?
Don’t forget that bit.
别忘了那一块
I can see it.
我看见了
Honestly, mate, it’s sterling.
老实说,伙计,真是酷极了
Get it off.
拍掉
Really smart, in’t he? In’t he smart, eh?
他可真帅,他帅吗?
He does look good. Mate, I’m well impressed.
他看起来很漂亮 伙计,真令人刮目相看
There we go, mate. That’s you done.
好了,伙计,好了
Look at that!
看哪!
WOOD Y: Brush him down. He looks like a Yeti!
替他刷干净,他看着象雪人!
Oh, mate, so smart, that. That’s good, that.
伙计,帅呆了 好帅
Honestly, mate, you look sterling.
老实说,伙计,你看起来真酷
So, am I in the gang now? Well, not yet.
那么我现在算入伙了吗? 还没有
Get your shirt on. Let’s see your Ben Sherman.
穿上衣服,让我们看看你的宾舍曼
I… I ain’t got a Ben Sherman.
我…没有宾舍曼的衣服
You telling me you’ve not got a shirt? No.
你说你没买♥♥衬衫? 没有
You told me to get jeans and the boots.
你让我买♥♥牛仔和靴子
Are you having a laugh? You can’t go out all nipply, can you?
开玩笑吗?你不能赤膊上阵,对吗?
You’re gonna have to come back next week. I’ll see you, mate.
下星期再来吧,再见,伙计
Honestly, have I really gotta go? Yeah, really, really.
我真的非走不可吗? 是的,没错
Go on. You’re gonna have to get off.
走吧,你得走了
Shut t’door behind you, there’s a good lad.
把门关上,那才是好小伙
Oh, hang on, I forgot about summat.
哦,等等,我忘了件事儿
I were fucking lying!
我骗你的!
Come here and give me a big hug. Come here, fella.
过来拥抱我一下,过来,伙计
I’m really proud of you, mate. You look brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
我为你骄傲,伙计 你看起来神采奕奕,容光焕发
Get that body covered up before t’girls go mad!
快穿上衣服,免得女孩们头脑发热!
Amazing. Bang on.
真是不可思议,不得了啊
Lol picked that for you.
这是洛儿为你选的
Look at that. It’s a good fit, that. It’s a good fit.
看哪 真合身,很合身
Let’s have a look at you.
让我们好好看看你
Ah, mate.
啊,伙计
What a transformation!
简直脱胎换骨!
He looks dead cute.
酷毙了
Pleased with it?
开心吗?
Look at that. Ah, mate.
看那儿 啊,伙计
WOOD Y: Bloody hell, here he is. – Gadget!
妈的,他来了 格吉特!
LOL: Look at this. – What? Who are you?
看这个 什么?你是谁?
Oh-ho-ho, Shaun!
哦,肖恩!
Oh-ho-ho! Look at that. Come here.
哦!看哪,过来
That’s it. Good lad, Gadge.
对了,好小伙,格吉
Well done, mate.
干得好,伙计
‘Ey up, eh?
你怎么样?
Home sweet home.
家,甜美的家
It’s all right round here, Shaun. It’s a nice area, mate.
就在这了,肖恩 这一带环境很不错,伙计
Cheers for today. It’s been the best day of my life.
谢谢你们让我度过生命中最美好的一天
Fella, man, you are more than welcome.
伙计,随时欢迎你
And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Any time.
这可是我的肺腑之言,随时欢迎
Tell him. Definitely. Any time, mate.
告诉他 当然,随时恭候,伙计
Come here, you. GADGET: Any time, day or night.
快 随时欢迎你,无论白天黑夜
Wahey! You’ve been practising!
你一直在练习!
Cheers for the haircut, Lol.
谢谢你为我理发,洛儿
No worries. You make sure you come to me when it needs redoing.
别担心,想修理头发就来找我
Cheers for the shitty tea, Gadget. Get you!
谢谢你那难喝的茶,格吉特 说对了!
Shaun?
肖恩?
Yeah?
什么事?
Come here, please.
请你过来
I just want to go straight to bed, Mum.
我想直接上♥床♥睡觉,妈妈
Come here, please. You’re two hours late.
请你过来,你晚回来两小时
Please, Mum. Shaun, just come here!
求你了,妈妈 肖恩,过来!
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Mum, please.
妈妈,求你了
Please, Mum.
求你了,妈妈
Shaun, come on. Oh, man.
肖恩,过来 哦,天哪
Oh, Mum, please. I’m not messing around.
哦,妈妈,求你了 我可不想浪费时间
Now, in.
现在,进去
In you go, you.
你给我进去
Eh, Shaun! Shaun, mate!
肖恩! 肖恩,伙计!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!