TV: See what you can do with this.
…要看你拿它做什么了
What C is a fodder plant…
什么饲料植物以C打头…
Hiya, love. Hello.
你好,亲爱的 你好
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 我很好
Had a good day at school?
今天在学校开心吗?
Shaun?
肖恩?
What’s wrong, love? Shaun, come here.
怎么了,亲爱的?肖恩,过来
What?
什么?
Sit down. I want to have a word with you.
坐下来,我想跟你聊聊
Why?
为什么?
Please, son, I want to talk to you.
来吧,儿子,我想跟你说话
What?
什么?
What have you done to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
You’ve got all scratches all over your face. Have you been fighting?
你满脸都是抓痕,你打架了?
No, I did it on the way home from school.
没有,我在回家路上弄伤的
You didn’t. You’re lying to me. How have you done it?
才不是,你撒谎,你干了什么?
It was a boy at school.
学校有个男孩
He made a joke about Dad, so I hit him.
他奚落爸爸,所以我动手打了他
Well, what did he say about Dad?
他说爸爸什么坏话了?
I don’t wanna say it, Mum. It’s disgusting.
我不想说,妈妈,太令人反感了
Shaun, I want to know what he said.
肖恩,我想知道他说了什么
I’ve been picked on three times today.
今天我被人捉弄了三次
All because of my trousers.
就因为穿了这条裤子
What’s wrong with your trousers?
裤子有什么问题?
Look at the fucking size of them!
妈的裤子太大了!
Stop swearing. There’s nothing wrong with them.
别说脏话,裤子没什么问题
Your dad bought you them. They’re too big for me!
是爸爸买♥♥给你的 太大了,不合身!
If you didn’t want to wear them, you should have put your school ones on.
如果你不想穿,就该穿校服
It’s non-uniform day, Mum.
可今天是非校服日,妈妈
What do you want me to do, Shaun? I don’t know what to do.
那你要我怎么着,肖恩?我没折了
We could move away. We can’t move away.
我们可以搬走 我们不能搬走
We’re not moving from anywhere. We live here and we’re staying here.
我们哪都不去,这是我们安身立命的地方
I don’t like it here, Mum.
我不喜欢这个地方,妈妈
I liked it better when we were with Dad.
爸爸在世的时候,我还更喜欢它些
Well, I liked it better when we was with Dad, but Dad’s gone now.
我也是,可爸爸不在人世了
RADIO: Mrs Thatcher’s visiting The Antrim
…撒切尔夫人前往参观安特里姆郡
very close to two key events in the War, for the ship.
它离战争中两大事件的发生地点很近
Just over there, in the Falklands Sound,
就在那儿,在福克兰群岛
she was hit aft by a 1,000lb bomb, which, fortunately, didn’t explode,
船舰被一个1000磅重的炸♥弹♥击中 所幸没有爆♥炸♥
and there, on Fanning Head,
而在芬宁岬,就那儿
heavy bombardment from The Antrim took out a key Argentine position.
从安特里姆郡发动的猛烈炮轰 摧毁了阿根廷一个主要阵地
Like the Army, the Navy is still taking the threat of another Argentine attack
海陆都要提防阿根廷发动新一轮的袭击
very seriously…
情势非常严峻…
…as well as these Oerlikon guns, the destroyer is armed…
…除了高射炮,驱逐舰上还装备了…
…sea slug, sea cat…
“海参”中程防空导弹和“海猫”导弹…
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
What do you want, Gadget? You’ve just nearly put my window through.
你想干嘛,格吉特?你差点砸穿玻璃
(Breathlessly): Woody wants to know if you’re coming hunting.
伍迪问你来不来玩打猎
Hunting? Why?
打猎?为什么?
Because he feels sorry for what happened the other day.
因为他为那天的事感到难过
And he just wants to know if you’re coming out.
想知道你是否愿意出来
If I come, you’re just gonna kick my head in in the middle of a field.
如果我跟来 你们会在田野里对我拳脚相加
Woody said if I come within five feet of you, he’s gonna kick the shit out of me.
伍迪不准我靠近你五英尺内 否则打得我满地找牙
And why on earth are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成这样?
We always dress like this.
我们一直这么穿
You look stupid.
看起来好傻
I know, but it’s just a laugh that we have.
我知道,可我们都一笑而过
I’ve got you some stuff. Come on.
我有东西要给你,来
It’s not a trick, is it, Gadget? Woody really wants me to come?
不是恶作剧吧,格吉特?伍迪真想我来?
It’s no trick, honest. Please?
不是恶作剧,拜托了?
All right. I’ll be down in a minute. Hurry up!
好吧,马上下来 快点!
WOOD Y: Hurry up, you. GADGET: Give me a hand.
快 拉我一把
Fuck it. Come on, Tubs!
去你的 快来
Hurry up, cos Gadget won’t get over it, will he?
快,因为格吉特跨不过去,对吧?
Come on. Come on. Get up.
快 快,起来
Here you are. Gadget, have that. Have this.
给你,格吉特,拿上这个,拿着这个
Gadget! Gadget, have this.
格吉特! 格吉特,拿着
I’ll have that there, mate.
我要那个,伙计
No, I’m all right.
不用,我很好
Oh, man. Woo! I wanted that!
喔,老兄,哇! 我要的那个!
Come on!
冲啊!
Where are you going, Gadge? SHAUN: Whoaoaoah!
你去哪儿,格吉?
WOOD Y: Fuck, yeah! Fucking do it!
操!砸吧!
SHAUN: Woody!
伍迪!
WOOD Y: Go on! Fucking do it!
上啊!砸了它!
Do it again and again!
不停地砸!
You fucking daft bastard. You fat bastard.
你个大衰人 你个胖杂种
Go on!
继续砸!
Hey!
嗨!
Fucking do it! Do it!
砸了它!砸了它!
Shaun!
肖恩!
Come on!
跟上!
Come on, Shauny! Come on, Shaun!
快,肖恩!跟上,肖恩!
Come on, Shaun!
快,肖恩!
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
I’ll get you a good seat.
我给你弄个好座儿
Shaun! Shaun, Shaun, Shaun!
肖恩!肖恩!肖恩!肖恩!
Quick!
快!
Come on. Quickly. Quickly. Ssh!
来吧,快!快!嘘!
Where the fuck have yous gone? Come on.
你们去哪了?别这样
I can’t be doing with this, lads.
我受不了了,伙计们
I’m not in the mood for this.
没心情跟你们玩这个
I know yous are in here, I’m not stupid.
我知道你们在,我又不傻
So, come out.
出来吧
Fucker!
混球!
SHAUN: Classical!
太棒了!
Classical.
太棒了!
Classic. SHAUN: Classic. Classic.
太棒了 太棒了,太棒了
WOOD Y: Gold, mate. Liquid gold. Brilliant.
金色的,伙计,黄金甜酒一样,太精彩了
SHAUN: That was classic! Classic, classic.
真棒!棒极了!棒极了!
Oi, oi, oi! What’s all that about, dickhead, eh?
这算什么,白♥痴♥?
What’s the deal with you, eh?
你是怎么回事?
He shot me. I shot you as well.
他开枪打我 我开枪打你了
Come on, Shauny.
起来,肖恩
Bloody hell, Gadget. What d’you do that for?
妈的,格吉特 你干嘛这样?
Look how yous have been treating me all day.
看你们今天都怎么待我
I had to carry all the bags.
所有的包都让我背
All of yous running off on me, hiding on me.
都把我甩在后头,躲着我
Listen to me. He’s a young lad. He’s had a fucking bad week.
听我说,他还小,这星期过得很不开心
So, we’re bringing him with us to show him a bloody good time
所以我们想让他享受美好时光
and you just backhanded him round t’head.
可你居然敲他后脑勺
I’m disappointed, mate.
我很失望,伙计
You’re all favouritising him.
你们都争着宠他
I feel like I’ve gone down in the ranks since he’s come.
自打他来,我的地位就一落千丈
ALL: What ranks?
什么地位?
I’m sorry if I’ve took your place, mate. I really am.
如果我占了你的位置,很抱歉,真的
And if you really want me to go and give you your spot back, I’ll just go.
如果你想我走 我把位置还给你,我走就是了
Don’t, mate. Please.
请别走,伙计
I’ll go. He don’t like me. No, don’t.
我走,他不喜欢我 不,别走
He don’t know what he’s saying.
他有点语无伦次
It’s not that I don’t like you, mate. I think you’re great. It’s just…
我不是讨厌你,你很了不起,只是…
I’m having a shitty time and…
我这阵子过得很郁闷,而…
Come on. Shake hands. I’ve been where you are and…
来嘛,握手言和 我有过你一样的经历…
Less of this. It’s nonsense, this. We’re mates here. Shake his hand.
少胡说八道了,我们是好伙伴,握手
Come on. Good lad. That’s what I’m all about. Yeah.
来吧,好小伙,我就这样
Come here, come here. Give us a bloody hug, come on.
过来过来,拥抱一下,快来
Bloody hell. Come on, all of yous. All of yous, get in here.
妈的,都过来,都这边来
Bloody hell, my arse! Who’s that on my arse?
妈的,我的屁♥股♥!谁在摸我屁♥股♥?
Who’s that? Calm it down.
是谁?冷静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!