Yeah? Yeah, man.
是吗? 是的,伙计
She’ll cook some rice. She’ll cook some peas.
她会煮饭,会煮豆子
She’ll cook some chicken.
会烧鸡
She sounds dead lovely, don’t she?
听上去她很慈祥,不是吗?
Serious, man, then you come home for some ackee and swordfish.
当然,伙计,你可以到我家吃 西非荔枝果和剑鱼
That’d be nice, wouldn’t it?
很不错,不是吗?
Ah, seriously, man, cos…
真的,伙计,因为…
I’d love for you to do that. I’d love for you to do that. That’d be nice.
我希望你能来 我希望你能来,那样很好
Serious, come and see how we… how we live. Know what I mean?
真的,伙计,来看看我们怎样… 我们怎样生活,知道我的意思吗?
Even on a bad day, there’ll probably be…
即使最艰难的时候,都会有…
a couple of my uncles and about seven…
我的几个叔叔和7个…
Fucking hell. You’ve got everything, haven’t you?
见鬼,你拥有一切,不是吗?
What? You’ve got the whole lot.
什么? 你有的够多的了
You’ve got the whole fucking perfect package.
你有所有美好的东西
Fucking hell.
见鬼
Got everything, you, didn’t you?
你拥有一切,不是吗?
Fucking hell, man. So…
见鬼,伙计,那么…
What… What do you think makes a bad dad?
什么…那你认为怎么样 才是个不称职的父亲
I don’t know, mate. I’m not a dad, am I?
我不知道,伙计 我还不是父亲,不是吗?
I know you had a good dad, like, but,
我知道你有一个好父亲,但
be honest with me, what do you really think makes a bad dad, though?
坦白说,你认为怎么样才是个坏爸爸?
I don’t know, man.
我不知道,伙计
What’s with the questions, man?
这个问题有意义吗,伙计?
I feel like I’m being interrogated.
我感觉自己好像是个被审讯的犯人
What do you reckon?
你希望我怎样?
Niggers.
黑鬼
What’s with the “nigger”? Because you are, aren’t you?
“黑鬼”怎么了? 因为你就是,不是吗?
You’re a fucking nigger. Aren’t you?
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个黑鬼,不是吗?
Aren’t you?
不是吗?
Fucking coon.
该死的黑鬼
Combo! Just leave him.
康博!别这样
Go on.
冲我来啊
Don’t fucking smile at me.
你♥他♥妈♥别朝我笑
Don’t smile at me.
别对着我笑
Milky, just stop smiling at him, please.
米尔克,别对着他笑,求你了
Don’t fucking smile at me, cos I’ll wipe the fucking smile off your fucking face.
别对着我笑,我会打得你笑不出来
Yeah? You fucking cunt!
听懂了吗?你这个婊♥子♥!
SHAUN: No! – Fucking horrible…
不! 该死的…
I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you!
我恨你!我恨你!
I fucking hate you! SHAUN: Get off!
我恨你! 放开我!
Milky!
米尔克!
No, Combo, get off him! You fucking black bastard!
不,康博,放开他! 你这个黑鬼!
I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you.
我恨你!我恨你
I fucking hate you! You fucking nigger!
我恨你!你这个黑鬼!
You fucking nigger! Milky!
黑鬼! 米尔克!
Fuck off! Fuck off!
滚开!滚开!
(Sobs) Combo!
康博!
Milky!
米尔克!
Milky, man, are you all right?
米尔克,伙计,你还好吧?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out now!
闭嘴,给我出去!
You little fucking cunt.
你这个讨厌的婊♥子♥
Fuck off, you little bastard!
混♥蛋♥,你这个小混♥蛋♥!
I thought you was winding us up. What are you doing, boys?
你冲我们发什么疯 你们在干嘛,伙计们?
BANJO: Fucking all day we’ve sat and listened to him.
整整一天我们都坐这儿,听他讲
I want some of this. We want our bit.
我想这么做,我希望我们亲密无间
This man?
和这个人?
Aargh! You fucking mad cunt!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You knobhead! You fucking horrible fucking cunt!
你这个白♥痴♥!你这个可怕的婊♥子♥!
You’re fucking mad as a March hare. What’s wrong with you?
你像只发♥情♥的野兔,到底怎么了?
Fucking leave them alone!
他妈的别碰他们!
Do you want it, as well? You’re fucking potty.
你也想像他一样? 你这个疯子
What? Fuck off, you fucking dickhead!
什么?混♥蛋♥,你这个白♥痴♥!
I’ll fucking throttle you, you fucking fat piece of shit!
我要掐死你,你这个死胖子!
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking goggle-eyed twat!
给我滚出去,你这个四眼鸡!
Get out. Get out.
滚出去,出去
You need to fucking see someone. Get out.
你得看看医生 出去
(Panting): I said, get out. I said, get out.
我说了,出去,滚出去
Milky…
米尔克…
Leave them alone, will you? They haven’t done nothing to you.
你会让他们走的,是吗? 他们没对你做过什么
Fucking leave them two alone.
别理他们两个
Leave them alone.
让他们去
They’ve done… They’ve done nothing to you.
他们…他们没对你做过什么
You fuck…
你这个该死的…
Ah!
啊!
No-o-o!
不!
COMBO: Fucking hell.
见鬼
COMBO: I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
很抱歉,我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起,对不起
Oh, Combo, what have you done to him?
噢,康博,你都干了些什么?
Oh, my God!
噢,上帝!
COMBO: No, no, no!
不,不,不!
Milky?
米尔克?
Wake up, Milky!
醒醒,米尔克!
He’s OK.
他会没事的
Milky, wake up!
米尔克,快醒醒!
Hey, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?
嘿,我该怎么办?我该怎么办?
It’s not my fault. I didn’t mean it.
这不是我的错,我不是有意的
I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it.
我不是有意的,我不是有意的
Milky, wake up! Help me get him…
米尔克, 醒醒! 帮我把他…
Wake up! Help me get him to hospital.
醒醒! 帮我把他送到医院去
Help me get him to hospital. Get off! Milky!
帮我把他送到医院去 起来,米尔克!
Come on, now. Stop it, now.
快,别哭了
Stop the crying. The crying stops now. You don’t cry.
别哭了,别哭了,你别哭
Real men don’t cry.
男子汉不会哭
Help me get him to the hospital, OK?
帮我送他到医院,好吗?
Come on. Let’s go.
快,快走
Come on, Shaun. Come on. Let’s go.
快,快来,我们走
Come on. Come on.
来,来
OK. Come on. Come on.
好了,快来,快
Help me. Help me. Stop crying!
帮帮我,帮帮我,别哭了!
Don’t look at his face.
别看他的脸
Don’t look at his face. Don’t look at his face.
别看他的脸,别看他的脸
Don’t look at his face.
别看他的脸
Shaun?
肖恩?
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗?
Yeah.
当然
It’s my favourite picture of Dad.
我最喜欢爸爸的这张照片
Me too.
我也是
And that one.
还有那张
Mm, yeah, that’s really nice.
是的,这张也很棒
You really look alike on that one.
那时你们两个看上去很像
Do you remember where we were in that one?
还记得我们是在哪儿拍的吗?
Where?
哪儿?
Goy Farms.
高邑农场
That was like the best holiday ever.
那是最好的假期
Milky’s gonna be all right, Shaun, I promise.
米尔克会好起来的,肖恩,我保证
Shaun, are you OK?
肖恩,你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的