What’s up, mate?
怎么了,伙计?
You look down.
你看上去无精打采的
One of them days. You know what I mean?
有时会这样,你知道我的意思吗?
Look, man, erm…
听着,伙计…
Any chance you can get me any weed?
能给我弄点大♥麻♥吗?
I just want a smoke. You know what I mean?
我只想抽一口,你知道我的意思吗?
I mean, I’ve only got, like, one spliff left on me.
我是说,我只有抽剩一点点了
I can’t really give that away.
我不可能送给你
What were you after? About an ounce or summat.
你要多少? 一盎司左右
Fucking hell.
见鬼
No, mate, no.
不,伙计,不行
I couldn’t get anything like that big, no way.
我弄不到那么多,不可能
I mean, I’ll give you half, I’ll split it. Give you half of it.
我会分你一半,我把它撕开,给你一半
Well, I mean, I might be able to…
我想,也许可以…
…to get… get like that much.
…弄到…那么多
What?
什么?
What?
什么“什么”?
I thought you were gonna walk me home.
我以为你会送我回家
You can be there in, like, 15 minutes, if you get a move on now.
你一会儿就到家了 要你现在就走的话,也就15分钟
You’re only a mile down the road.
你只要沿着这条路走一英里
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗?
What?
什么?
Oh, fuck you, you selfish bastard.
见鬼,你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’ hell, man.
见鬼,伙计
BOTH: Women!
女人!
Watch it.
小心
Banjo for a banjo. Yeah.
班卓拿着班卓琴 是的
Come on, Smell. SMELL: Oh, no.
该你了,味儿 噢,不
Come on. Oh, God! It’s gonna keel over!
来吧 噢上帝!它要翻啦
Wait for it.
看着
Kick Donkey! Two sugars.
驴踢腿啦! 两颗糖
Kick Donkey.
驴踢腿
SMELL: I’m not making tea. GADGET: Kick Donkey, Kick Donkey…
我才不沏茶呢 驴踢腿,驴踢腿…
Anyone got a problem?
有意见吗?
No problem.
没有
No. Problem with what, man?
没有,有什么问题,伙计?
Good to see you, Milk. Are you all right, mate?
很高兴见到你,米尔克 还好吗,伙计?
All right, Tubbs.
很好,胖子
Is Woody on his way?
伍迪也来吗?
No. Just Milky.
不,只有米尔克
All right, Milks? Are you all right, mate?
好吗,米尔克? 你好吗,伙计?
No problem.
没意见
Sit down, Milks.
坐下,米尔克
That’s good.
很好
That means we can all get stoned.
我们可以喝个通宵
A chocolate bassline.
巧克力一样酷
GADGET: All velvet.
全天鹅绒的
Combo. My dancing buddy.
康博,我的舞伴
Sit, Mitzy, sit.
坐下,米兹,坐下
I’m hot, I’m hot!
好热,好热!
Ow!
噢!
Are you all right, Gads?
你还好吗,伙计?
Take him home, love. He looks fucked.
送他回家,亲爱的,他看上去不行了
It’s all right, Gadge, lad.
没事,格吉,伙计
Have you fucking seen how white he is!
你们看没看见他脸色惨白!
I’ve never seen anyone look that fucking sick!
我从没看见有人醉得那么厉害!
That fucking kid’s arse went white!
那家伙屁♥股♥都白了!
Come on.
来
Oh, man.
噢,伙计
Here you are.
给你
No, seriously, Combo, man.
不,老实说,康博,伙计
I’ve got to tell you, mate, you’re a good geezer, man.
我要告诉你,伙计 你是个不错的家伙,伙计
Seriously. I mean, this… this music,
真的,我是说,这种…这种音乐
this sort of music is the sort of stuff that I listen to, my uncles listen to.
这种音乐是我,是我叔叔们听的那种
Yeah, to me, this is good music.
是的,对我来说,这就是好音乐
What you’ve gotta remember, Milks, right, is… is I’m an original skinhead.
你要知道,米尔克 知道吗…我是个真正的光头仔
’69, me.
69年形成,我
But it was people like your uncle, your uncle that introduced that stuff to me.
却是像你叔叔这样的人 把这音乐介绍给我
The soul of that music just fucking resonated within us,
音乐的灵魂在我们心中产生共鸣
do you know what I mean?
知道我的意思?
And it’s people… it’s skinheads, like you, true skinheads, like you,
是那些人…是光头仔,就像你 真正的光头仔,像你
keeping that flame alive.
让这火焰仍然在跳动
Yeah. It was fucking unity.
是的,这就是团结
It was black and white, together. Know what I mean?
白人和黑人,团结在一起,明白吗?
It should not be forgotten. It shouldn’t die.
我们不应该忘记这一点,它不应该消失
You’re still flying that flag in that fucking get-out that you’re wearing.
你在逃避中还是坚持着自己的信仰 那面旗还在你心中挥舞
It’s proper.
很好
It’s real, man.
真的,伙计
Oh, man.
噢,伙计
That’s it, man, we’re like brothers now. Yeah?
就是这样,伙计 我们就像兄弟,对吗?
Serious.
真的
For life. Yeah, for life.
永远 是的,永远
Nice one, Combo.
好样的
Hand the spliff over.
把烟给我
I haven’t had a laugh like this for fucking years.
我已经好几年没这么开怀的笑了
Serious. For years.
真的? 好几年
Here you are. It’s been a long time.
给,已经好久好久了
I want some chocolate.
我要巧克力
There’s biscuits in the cupboard. Not in that cupboard.
柜子里有饼干 不是那个
No, not in that cupboard. I’m starving!
没有,这儿也没有,我快饿死了!
How can you fucking live like this? There’s not even a mouldy Twiglet.
你怎么活下来的?连过期的都没有
I’m really starving, man. I’ve got the munchies badly.
我真的饿了,伙计,我快把牙齿都咬碎了
Combo, have you eaten the biscuits? No.
康博,你吃饼干吗? 不
Fucking hell. MILKY: What a night.
见鬼 今晚真糟糕
So, how many uncles have you got?
你有几个叔叔?
Erm…
嗯…
I’ve got three uncles and two aunties.
三个叔叔两个姑姑
So, a big family, then.
是个大家庭
Yeah.
是的
I’ve got… What is it? 22 cousins.
我有…多少?22个侄子
One uncle’s got, what, seven kids.
一个叔叔有,多少,7个孩子
What, to the same woman, like?
什么,和一个女人生的?
Nah.
不是
Spread out between three different women.
和三个不同的女人
One’s got two, the other’s got two, and another one’s got three kids.
一个生了两个,一个也生了两个 还有一个生了三个
And he just, like, left these families and fucked off?
他就这样扔下他们不管了?
Nah, he still sees ’em.
不,他会去看他们
Yeah, to me, he still spends time with them.
是的,在我看来,他仍然会去看他们
They’re always round at Christmas and stuff like that. We all get together.
他们总是在过节的时候,比如圣诞节 聚在一起,一家人在一起
A big party till late in the morning.
举♥行♥盛大的派对 一直持续到第二天早上
Yeah, it’s… it’s nice.
是的,很…很棒
It is. It’s nice having a big family.
是的,有个大家庭是件幸福的事
Have you got a mum and dad?
你有父母吗?
Cos you haven’t talked about your mum or dad.
因为你从没说起过你的父母
Yeah, I’ve got a mum and dad.
是的,我有父母
Of course, man.
当然有,伙计
A good mum and dad. Yeah, I can’t knock ’em at all.
他们是好父母 是的,我甚至找不出他们的不是
I was one of them kids where… my dad was away all the time.
我是他们许多孩子中的一个… 而我父亲一直都不在家
Sometimes he was away for, like, a fortnight, working.
有时他会不在家,有时14天都在外打工
But…
但是…
I never blamed my dad or anything like that for him being away and working.
我从来不因为他要出去工作 不能陪我们而责备他
Cos…
因为…
there was always food on that table.
他总会给我们带来食物
That’s what I respect that man for.
这就是我尊敬他的原因
Always.
一直这样
Lucky you, aren’t you?
你很幸运,不是吗?
I tell you…
告诉你…
you know, any, any time…
你知道,任何,任何时候…
…you wanna come round for something to eat,
你想要吃东西…
you have to come to my grandma’s to get something to eat.
都可以来我奶奶家大饱口福