Did you not think much to it?
仅此而已?
Oh, yeah.
噢,是的
It was really nice.
很棒
You know when I asked you to suck my tits and stuff,
当我要你吸吮我的乳♥头♥
I just thought that you weren’t that into it.
我就觉得你不会这么做
I only didn’t suck your tits cos I’ve never done it before.
我没这么做是因为我从没这么干过
I thought you’d seen a pair of tits in Germany or summat.
我以为你在德国或其它地方 看到过女人的乳♥房♥♥
No, I’ve seen a pair of tits, but…
不,我看到过,但…
I didn’t suck ’em.
我没试过
Oh.
噢
Right.
对
That’s why then, isn’t it? It’s not cos you didn’t want to or anything?
这就是原因,对吗?并非因为你不想?
Yeah, I just…
是的,我只是…
Cos I bet you’ve had loads of boys doing it and…
我以为你有一打男孩可以和你做,所以…
I felt a bit embarrassed just in case I couldn’t do it.
当我可以这么做时,有点不好意思
Yeah.
是的
Not that many people have done it to me.
没那么多人那么对我
I just thought it’d be nice, like.
我只是觉得这样做会好一点
It’d make us feel closer and stuff.
可以让我们更亲密些
I was…
我想…
meaning to ask you.
问你
This might seem a bit daft, but will you be my girlfriend?
可能说出来有点蠢 你愿意做我女朋友吗?
Honestly?
当真?
Yeah, I’d love to be.
是的,我愿意
It’d be really nice.
很棒
Cos I’ve been thinking about it, as well, but I didn’t think you’d ever ask me.
我也在想这个,但我以为你不会问我
I thought it’d just be, like, a one time, off in the shed or whatever.
我以为那只是,一时的 在小屋里时,或者其它什么地方
Will you be all right for…
你介意…
them lot to know, if you’re not embarrassed?
让他们知道吗,如果你不觉得难堪?
Cos I’m not embarrassed.
因为我不这么觉得
I think you’re lovely.
你很可爱
MARGARET THATCHER: To maintain peace, with freedom and justice is always expensive.
要维持和平,自♥由♥和正义 需要付出昂贵的代价
It’s less expensive than war, particularly in human life.
但这远远比不上战争的代价来得大 特别是对人们的生活而言
Might there be a time when we talk to the Argentines again?
我们还有可能和阿根廷再次对话吗?
No. Not on sovereignty.
不会,在主♥权♥问题上我们不会妥协
One thing… the islanders have made it perfectly clear,
总之…岛上的居民已经说得很清楚了
these islands are British.
这些岛屿属于英国
They are the Queen’s loyal subjects.
它们是属于皇室的,是属于女王陛下的
They wish it to stay that way.
他们希望这样
At least the weather’s been on Mrs Thatcher’s side…
至少目前天气在帮撒切尔夫人的忙…
Lol. For fuck’s sake.
洛儿 该死
Where are you off? Court?
你去哪儿?法庭?
No. I…
不,我…
What do you want? I wanna talk to you.
你想干什么? 想和你谈谈
Well, I’m late for work. Just two minutes?
我上班要迟到了 就两分钟好吗?
I haven’t got two minutes. All right, Lol?
我没那么多时间 好吗,洛儿?
You all right? Yeah.
你好吗? 很好
Hi, Lol. Hiya.
嗨,洛儿 嗨
For fu… I’m going to work.
那…我要上班了
Please, Lol. Two minutes. What do you wanna talk to me about?
求你了,洛儿,就两分钟 你到底想和我说什么?
Stuff. Stuff?
以前的事 以前的事?
You wanna talk to me about stuff? I just wanna have a chat with you.
你就想和我说以前的事? 我只是想和你聊聊
About the fact you’ve just come out of prison?
谈你刚从监狱出来?
You’ve ruined everything? You’ve broken Woody’s fucking heart?
你毁了一切,你伤了伍迪的心
You wanna talk to me about stuff? Well, I can’t fucking wait. Let’s go.
你想和我谈以前的事? 我不能再等了,走吧
I want to talk about other stuff.
我想谈谈别的
Other stuff? What other stuff have you possibly got to say to me?
别的?你有什么好说的?
Could I just have fucking two minutes with you?
你能给我两分钟吗?
No, I’m going to work. I’m not your fucking counsellor, Combo.
不行,我要上班了 我可不是你的顾问,康博
I’ll come back at dinner time, then. No, don’t come back.
那我吃午饭时再过来 别,别回来
I’ll come to yours later on.
过会儿我会去厂里找你
To mine? You can have two minutes now.
去厂里?好吧,给你两分钟
You’ve got two fucking minutes.
你有两分钟时间,听懂了吗?
OK. Sound.
好,很好
Come on, then. I’m late for work.
说吧,我要迟到了
There’s something for you in the glove box.
看看储物箱,有东西给你
A box.
一个盒子
You make this when you was in prison?
你在监狱里做的?
Yeah.
对
Thanks.
谢谢
Lol…
洛儿…
Erm…
嗯
Since that night that we spent together,
自从我们在一起的那天晚上起
before I went inside…
到我进去之前…
…I haven’t been able to think about anything else.
…我什么也不想…
No, I haven’t.
我做不到
I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind, man.
我脑子里都是你的影子
And, to be honest with you, Lol…
坦白说,洛儿…
…just thinking of you…
…我一直在想你…
…got me through them three and a half years inside.
…正是对你的思念让我 挺过了这三年半的牢狱生活
I mean…
我是说…
That was the best night of my life.
那是我一生中最美好的一夜
It was the worst night of my life.
那是我一生中最糟糕的一夜
Why?
为什么?
I have done nothing but try and forget about that night, Combo.
我一直试着忘记 那天晚上发生的一切,康博
It was… It was beautiful.
可它…它很棒
No, I was 16.
不,我当时才16岁
I was pissed off my head.
我当时喝醉了
It wasn’t beautiful.
感觉并不好
I love you, Lol.
我爱你,洛儿
What?
什么?
I’ve…
我一直…
I’ve always loved you.
我一直爱着你
It’s never gonna happen, Combo.
这永远不可能发生,康博
Are we done?
完了?
Yeah.
是的
There’s your box.
那是你的盒子
* TOOTS AND THE MAYTALS: Pressure Drop
# 压力压来
* Pressure
# 压力
* Oh, pressure
# 噢,压力
* Pressure’s gonna drop on you
#压力向你压来
Why do they call you Smell?
他们为什么叫你味儿?
It’s kind of similar to Michelle, if you think about it.
你想想,这就像叫米歇尔一样
I don’t know, really, if I’m being honest with you.
我不知道,真的,坦白说
Ah, that’s fine. It’s not cos I’m smelly.
那很好 并不是因为我身上有味
It’s just Michelle and Smell.
就像米歇尔和味儿
Right. Purely cos it rhymes.
对 只是因为它的韵律感
Well, it sort of rhymes, doesn’t it? Does it rhyme?
它有点压韵,不是吗?它压韵吗?
MEGGY: R for Rectum.
“R”指直肠
Rabbit.
兔子
Oh, rabbit, you said, yeah? Yeah.
兔子,你说的,对吗? 是
Furry rectum.
毛茸茸的直肠
Do you reckon they’ve got a cassette player?
你确定他们有录音机?
Yeah, probably. Really?
对,可能吧 真的?
Yeah, probably. Oh, I hope so.
是的,应该有 噢,希望如此
Let’s bang some music into their ears.
正好给他们点震撼的音乐
That’ll be good.
肯定很棒
Is this it? Yeah, I can walk straight in.
是这儿吗? 对,可以直接进去
Combo!
康博!
That was nice, that was.
那很不错
MILKY: Yeah, well, you know.
是的,你知道
I do what I do.
我只做该做的事
You do!
是嘛
MILKY: Oh, fuck.
噢,见鬼
What’s he doing? I don’t know.
他想干什么? 我不知道
All right, Milks? What are you saying, mate?
最近好吗,米尔克? 你说什么,伙计?
How are you doing?
最近怎么样?
Sound.
很好
What have you two been up to?
你们去干什么?
You know how it is, having a bit of fun.
你知道的,去玩玩