Amanda Franklin. – Oh, sorry.
阿曼达这是… -你肯定是艾玛
Amanda, this is- – You must be Emma.
是的 你好
Yes. Hi.
他告诉我他有一个小帮手
He told me that he had a little helper.
就是我 -太棒了
That’s me. – Great.
宝贝 今晚要去我妈妈的聚会
Babe, it’s my mother’s thing tonight.
你没有忘记对吧 -忘记什么
You haven’t forgotten, have you? – Forgotten?
谁 我这浆糊脑袋 我忘记了
Who? Spaghetti brains over here. Course I have. Er…
我这儿某个地方有件衬衫
I have a shirt here somewhere.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you.
是啊 圣诞快乐
Yes. Merry Christmas.
同乐 祝你能收到一只鸡
You too. Hope you get a chicken.
我说我忘了 严格来说我没有忘记
I say I forgot. I didn’t forget as such.
我只是没想起来
I just didn’t remember.
我没什么客人
I don’t get many visitors,
所以我一直没有抽空整理这个地方
so I never quite get round to sorting the place. You know.
好吧 那…
Yeah. Right, um…
好吧 你…
Yeah, you, er…
在这儿就跟自己家一样 我去准备晚餐
Here, make yourself at home. I’ll get the dinner on.
谢谢
Thanks.
这都是干净的
It’s clean.
我知道这儿有点乱 但这都是…
You know, I know there’s a bit of mess, but, you know, it’s…
这都是干净的 -好 好的
it is clean. – Yeah, sure.
我有夏威夷风情蘖珍和美式奶油苏打水
Hey, I’ve got Hawaiian Crush or American cream soda.
事实上 你应该喝奶油苏打水 因为你是客人
In fact, you have the cream soda. You’re the guest.
那是你吗
That’s you?
我在加密货币领域做了很多工作
I’ve been doing a lot in crypto.
实际上我们不断在非同质化代币领域做大做强
We’re actually going big in the non-fungible token space.
这在格拉斯顿伯[英国]还无人问津吗
Is that the really dull tent at Glastonbury?
非同质化代币不是你的特长 亚当
NFTs not your bag, Adam.
算了吧 你这个文艺青年
Come on, you’re an arty type.
我更喜欢我的艺术替代品 比如塞尚的苹果
Well, I prefer my art fungible. Like Cezanne’s apples.
我喜欢那些东西
I love those.
现在海罗说想和他哥哥一样住校
And now Hero’s announced he wants to board like his brothers,
我们需要钱 不要生孩子
we need the money. Don’t have kids.
现在的学费贵得离谱
School fees these days are ridiculous.
真的吗
Really?
蒂姆
Tim.
其实你不需要付这么贵的
You don’t actually need to pay.
但如果负担得起
But if you can afford it,
难道你不想给孩子最好的吗
wouldn’t you want the best for your kids?
反正 我不想要孩子
Anyway, I don’t want kids.
好吧 你这么说 但…
Well, you say that, but… Oh.
抱歉 你们得原谅亚当
Sorry, you’ll have to excuse Adam.
他最喜欢对我的想法指手划脚
Telling me what I think is his favourite thing to do.
是的 这五年我一直处于巅峰状态
Yeah, I was at the top of my game for about five years.
大部分是在利物浦队
Mostly at Liverpool.
我们1978年获得了欧洲杯冠军
We won the European Cup in ’78,
1979获得联赛冠军
the League the next year,
然后1981年再次获得欧洲杯冠军
then the European Cup again in ’81.
你拿到奖牌了吗
You got the medals?
我不在乎奖牌
I don’t bother with them.
至少现在不在乎了
Well, not any more.
我能看看吗
Can I see them?
当然
Yeah. Um…
我已经好几年没看过它们了
It’s been years since I looked at them.
感觉像是别人的奖牌
Feels like it was someone else.
是的
Yeah.
那是个美好的晚上 孩子
Hey, what a night that was, my boy.
我们在巴黎打败了皇家马德里队
We thumped Real Madrid in Paris.
比赛后喝了几杯
Had a few after the game
接着我就吐在了肯尼·达格利什的帽子里
and I threw up in Kenny Dalglish’s hat.
美好的时光
Great times.
这些一定很值钱 -是啊
These must be worth a fortune. – Yeah.
我们的穿着都很时髦
We all looked sharp, you know.
我们所有人
All of us.
周末 穿着萨维尔街的定制西装去城里
Had the Savile Row suits, up town at the weekend.
我本来是英格兰队的常胜将军
I was a shoo-in for the England team.
但之后我受伤了 就这样了
Then I got injured and that was it.
职业生涯匆匆结束了
Career over in a couple of seconds.
真的吗 -真的
Really? – Yeah.
那个托特纳姆的前锋故意激怒我
This Tottenham striker was winding me up, you know.
我总是比较冲动
I was always a bit impetuous,
评论员过去常这么说我
that’s what some commentator used to say.
我本来走过去要干掉他
I went in to take him out.
结果是我腿断了
It was me that ended up with a broken leg.
不是吧
No.
是的
Yeah.
就是这样
That was it.
我的职业生涯一落千丈
Plummeted like a brick.
每天早上都是宿醉着醒来
Woke up one morning with yet another hangover
我的人生就这么毁了
and my life all gone.

Puff.

Yeah…
只剩下几张照片
A few snaps.
几枚奖章
A few baubles.
仅此而已
That’s it.
谢谢你过来 迪恩
Thanks for coming over, Dean.
没关系
That’s alright.
有丰盛的馅饼呢
Quality pie.
你准备好派对要穿的衣服了吗
Have you got some threads sorted for the party?
还没有
Not really.
就穿我的工作衫吧
Just my work shirt.
我可以借件衣服给你
You can borrow something.
等一下
Hold on.
雷 没事的
Ray, it’s fine.
你先看看再说
Wait until you see this.
你知道这是什么吧
You know what this is, don’t you?
阿曼达…
Amanda,
怎么了
Yeah?
天呐…
Oh, boy…
听着 我一直在想
Listen, I’ve been thinking.
自从我搬出城后
Since I moved out of town,
感觉我们很难见到彼此了
it feels like we hardly see each other.
是啊 我们很忙
Yeah, we’re busy.
人们都很忙
Like… like people are busy.
我们不要浪费时间了 好吗
Don’t make the time, though, do we?
很简单的 而且…
It’s easy, and…
也许这样更好
..maybe that’s fine.
也许这样对我们俩都好
Maybe that suits us.
我们别…再一直向对方提要求了
We’re not… making demands on each other all the time.

Yeah.
我以前一直觉得这挺好的
I always thought that was a good thing.
如果这并不好呢
What if it isn’t?
我坚持不下去了
I can’t do this any more.

OK.
你爱上其他人了吗
Is there someone else?
肯定有其他人出现了
There’s always someone else.
也许现在是我变了
Maybe I’m someone else, now.
好吧 我还是那个
Oh well, I’m still the same girl
你遇见当晚就直接求婚的那个女孩
that you proposed to on the night you met me.
我当时是在系鞋带
I was tying my lace.
你一点都没变
You are the same girl.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
他们让我回来就为了一些晚餐的事
I couldn’t believe it when they asked me to come back
我简直不敢相信
just for some dinner thing.
尽管如此 我还是让他们给我订了最早的航♥班♥
Still, I made them fly me first class.
这样你就能尽快见到我
And you get to see me.
我能尽快见到你
And I get to see you.
我们能一起过圣诞节了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!