I had this Charles and Diana royal wedding beer tray.
快到起飞
Really flew.
结果被我教练发现了
My coach found out about it.
就让我爸爸把它扔掉了
Made my dad throw it away.
以防我受伤
In case I got injured.
因为这个我可讨厌她了
Hated her after that.
所以你当时滑冰很好喽
So you were really good?
没错 非常好
Yeah, I was.
然后为了惹她生气 我就故意
And then I used to fall in competitions on purpose
在比赛时摔跤
just to piss her off.
什么
What?
总是在最后关头摔倒
Always at the last moment,
摔得和奖牌失之交臂
and enough to drop out of the medals.
之后我开始喝酒 恋爱
And then I discovered the Jaegerbombs and boys
就放弃滑冰了
and chucked it all in.
还真是一个鼓舞人心的故事呢
Wow, that’s a really inspirational story.
你应该去各个学校演讲这个故事
You should go round schools with that.
因为滑冰对我来说不再有趣了
It wasn’t fun any more.
你懂吧 如果一件事变得不再有趣
You know, if something isn’t fun
那还有什么意义呢
what’s the point?
圣诞派对的日子马上就到了
The Christmas party is fast approaching.
还有人想要报名吗
Anyone else wanna put their name down?
我们万事俱备 还有乐队
There’s a band and everything.
或者有人想帮忙装饰场地或准备食物吗
Or if anyone can help with decorations or food,
任何事都行
anything?
别有压力
No pressure.
会很有趣的
It’s got to be fun.
如果无趣的话
If it isn’t fun…
那还有什么意义呢
then what’s the point?
你好
Listen,
也许我可以帮忙准备喝的
I might be able to help get the drinks sorted.
真的吗
Really?
你正缺人手呢 不是吗
Just-You’re hardly turning down help, are you?
对 正是
Too right we’re not.
到站后我再找你详谈
I’ll catch you when we get in.

Great.
非常感谢
Thank you.
可能是有点幼稚了
Maybe it is a bit young.
但问题是 我也不知道该送他什么
The thing is, I don’t know what to get him.
我就在他还是婴儿的时候见过他
I haven’t seen him since he was a baby.
每年我都会给他买♥♥一个礼物
I get him a present every year.
以防万一能用到
Just in case.
我不是个好爸爸
I wasn’t a good dad.
我之前过得还不错 事业有成
I was doing OK, you know, successful and that.
然后我就把一切都搞砸了
Then it all went wrong.
开始喝酒
Started drinking.
酗酒
A lot.
该死…
Bloody-Bloody
非常老生常谈了
cliche I was.
黛比离开了我 带走了儿子
Debbie left, took the boy, and…
他从小听着”爸爸不爱他”的话长大
..he grew up being told his dad didn’t love him.
有一天我收到了一张圣诞贺卡 里面有一张…
I got a Christmas card one day with a picture of a…
婴儿的照片
..of a baby in it.
那时候我才知道我有孙子了
And it was first time I knew I had a grandson.
有一年圣诞节我去看他们
I turned up one Christmas day,
带着我给他们买♥♥的各种礼物
loaded up with presents.
我太紧张了…
I’d had a few to…
就喝了几杯酒来放松
settle my nerves, you know.
真不该喝的
Not a good idea.
我都没能进他们家门
I didn’t make it into the house.
帕特里克看了我一眼 就…
Patrick took one look at me and…
所以之后你就没见过你孙子了
And you haven’t seen your grandson since?
是的
No.
在那之后我就戒酒了
No, I gave up the drink after that.
为了离他们更近点 我搬到了这里
I moved down here to be close to them.
帕特里克出门的时候
I tried talking to my daughter-in-law
我试着和儿媳说过话 但是…
when Patrick was out, but…
结果更糟糕了 他觉得我背着他去…
..seems it was worse, you know, going behind his back, so…
就这样
Yeah.
你觉得这还能退货吗
Do you think they’ll take it back?
如果不能退的话 就卖♥♥给我吧
If they don’t, I’ll buy it off you.
我表弟一定很喜欢它
My cousin will go mad for that.
我已经说服他去派对了
I’ve persuaded him to come.
但是他以前去的圣诞派对很不错 所以…
But he’s used to a certain level of Christmas party, so…
我们的最好足够好
..it better be good.
就是这里了
This is the place.
场地已经收拾好了 你也看到了
Venue sorted, I think you’ll find.
实际上我也刚接手这里
Just taken it on, actually.
想用它来为我们公♥司♥减免税费之类的
Thinking of using it for our corporate dues and the like.
觉得能行吗
Reckon it will work?
我倒是希望优雅精致点
Well, I was hoping for elegant and sophisticated,
但是我不介意简陋一些 艾玛
but I don’t mind slumming it. Emma?
别让他得逞 乔纳森
Don’t let him have it, Jonathan.
不 我们至少能做这些 乐善好施嘛
No, least we can do. Really big on charity stuff.
我们是这样的人吗
That what we are?
我来预订下来
I shall book it in.
说真的 你绝对想不到
Seriously, you don’t wanna know
买♥♥下这地方花了我们多少钱
how much we spent acquiring this place.
但我们的公♥司♥减税了25万
Still, knocked a quarter of a million off our corporation tax.
真的吗
Really?
詹姆斯 你这老家伙
James, you old dog.
是 我想订我们的娱乐室办个晚会
I wanna book out our entertainment space for a little soiree.
完蛋 好 不好意思老兄
Oh, shit. Yeah, sorry, mate.
是 我本想早点发给你
Yeah, I meant to send you that earlier.
你觉得怎么样 -不错
What do you reckon? – It’s nice.
是啊
Yeah.
挺大
Big.
非常大
It’s very big.
行 来搞定一下饮料
Right, let’s get the drinks sorted.
尽量压着点脾气
Try not to get too pissed up.
尝尝这个
Try this.
我相信你用不着去了解它的色调或者醇度
I’m sure you don’t need to know about its tone or its body
或者它的年份 -我只会感到嫉妒
or its length. – I’d only get jealous.
非常好喝
Very tasty.
你可以拿几箱 我请客
You can have a few cases of this, on me.
萨莉的最爱
Sally’s favourite.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天我过得很开心
That was a good day.
快成了
Getting there.
是啊
Yeah.
黑色的那件看起来不错
The black one looks great.
亚当
Adam.
对不起 我昨晚上刚和我们接待人员谈过
Sorry, I was just talking to our hospitality guy last night –
我得让他放宽心
I need to calm him down a bit.
会是个安静的活动 对吧
It’s gonna be a quiet affair, right?
更像是场招待会而不是…舞会
More of a reception than a… rave?
目前只有我们八个人
So far there are only 8 of us,
所以我不认为有人会把这太当回事
so I don’t think anyone will be taking a 7 iron to the glassware.
很好
Great.
别担心 没事的 -不是
Don’t worry, it’s fine. – No.
这个点子很好
It’s such a good idea.
事实上 乔纳森…我想了想
Actually, Jonathan, um… been thinking about it.
我觉得咱们别用那块场地了
I think we’ll pass on the venue.
啥 -我就是担心
Oh? – Yeah, I just worry.
那地方太好了 艾玛可能最后能站上吧台跳舞
It’s so lovely. And Emma will end up dancing on the bar
然后听着《明边先生》[杀手乐队的歌♥]手舞足蹈
and punching the air to Mr Brightside,
我可能就念叨”啊啊啊啊 看着点桌面”
and I’ll be all like “Argghh, mind the veneer”.
要不咱就下次再用吧
Maybe save it for next time.
说实话 忘了我刚才说的 没事
Honestly, forget I mentioned it. It’s fine.
我还有其他地方备选
I have somewhere else lined up.
还是谢谢你 -随你怎么想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!