This old lady was buying a turkey dinner for one
和一个圣诞迷你布丁
and a mini Christmas pudding.
在收银台结算的时候
And when it went through the till,
她没有足够的钱买♥♥布丁了
she didn’t have enough for the pudding.
不得不放回去
Had to put it back.
她看起来非常崩溃
And she looked absolutely shattered.
所以
So,
萨莉帮她推着手推车
Sally helped her with her trolley
在她买♥♥东西的时候塞了一张20块钱进去
and slipped a £20 note in with her shopping.
好善良 -是啊
Sweet. – Yeah.
她开玩笑说记在我名下
She joked that she had it to put in my card.
所以每年她都会因为某个人或出于某个理由
So, every year she’s found someone, or some cause, and…
赠予他人一些东西
..and just given them something.
与此同时 我会得到一个空信封
Meanwhile, I get the empty envelope.
提醒你一下 你怎么知道
Mind you, how do you know?
她是不是真的这么做了
I mean, that she actually does it.
因为那是萨莉
Because it’s Sally.
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
我叫亚当 -亚当
Adam. – Adam.
我在和我的私人助理聊这个派对
I was talking to my PA about this party nonsense.
她建议让你用我们刚收♥购♥的一个场馆
She suggested we let you use one of the venues we just acquired,
如果你还在找派对的举办场所的话
if you’re looking for a place to hold it?
真的吗 -是的 来看看吧
Really? – Yeah. Come and take a look.
他们又关门了
They’ve closed it again.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子 怎么了
Alright, son?
晚点了40分钟
40 minute delay.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, bastards.
要来杯喝的吗 -好啊
Fancy a drink? – Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 -来吧 别客气
Cheers. – It’s alright.
看 还是热的 -是的 真好
It’s still hot, look. – Yeah. Lovely.
很不错的
It’s great, this.
我给孙子买♥♥了这个
I got this for my grandson.
从商场买♥♥的
Market?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
质量很好
Quality.
没错 我很满意
Yeah, I was pleased with it, aye.
挺好的 -是啊
It’s alright that. – Yeah.
那么
So,
他多大了
how old is he?
他现在12岁了
Oh, he’ll be 12 now.
对他来说是不是有点幼稚
Isn’t it a bit young for him?
别在意
Forget that.
这个很好
It’s great.
是的
Yeah.
我们现在要去哪
Where are we off to then?
等我们到了再告诉你
Wait until we get there.
好吧
All right.
圣诞节你打算做什么
What are you doing for the big day?
今年我一个人过 西蒙在国外
On my own this year, Simon’s stuck out there.
我已经买♥♥了无花果 鹅 和一瓶麦芽威士忌
But I’ve got figs, a goose, a bottle of Talisker malt whiskey.
我会穿着睡衣 边吃晚饭边看《虎胆龙威》
I’m gonna put dinner on and watch Die Hard in my pyjamas.
还没告诉其他人我会一个人过
Haven’t told anyone I’m on my own.
为什么
Why not?
我不想被邀请去别的地方
I don’t wanna get invited anywhere.
我倒是想见见你的家人
I’d love to meet your family.
不是这样
No,
我的家人很好 只是马上要搬家了
they’re lovely, I don’t wanna get invited anywhere.
我希望能够有属于自己的一天
I’m kinda looking forward to having the day to myself.
做自己爱吃的菜 做自己想做的事
Cook what I like, do what I want, you know.
你不想和朋友一起过节吗
You don’t wanna spend it with friends?
我大部分朋友都已经搬走了
Most of them have moved away
现在已经很少见面了 所以…
and we don’t really see much of them, so…
你知道那种感觉吧
You know what it’s like.
你呢
How about you?
阿曼达在克拉里奇酒店订了位子
Amanda’s booked us a table at Claridge’s.
够奢华的啊
Very swanky.
可不是嘛 奢华至极 我们就是一对阔佬
There is nothing swankier. We’re a pair of swankers.
你喜欢孢子甘蓝汽水上插着假火鸡摆件吗
Turkey foam and Brussel sprout spritzer, is that your thing?
当然
Apparently.
对了 场地你找得怎么样了
Oh, any luck finding a venue?
我打电♥话♥问了几个地方 准确来讲32个
I called a few places. Well, 32, actually.
一个都没订到 太可怕了
It’s an absolute nightmare.
难怪玛丽和约瑟夫找不到一间有空房♥的旅馆
No wonder Mary and Joseph couldn’t find room at the inn.
所有地方都被各种圣诞派对订满了
Everywhere is completely booked for Christmas parties.
我这儿有一个地方
I’ve got somewhere.
一点都不好笑 你知道吧
That’s not funny. You know that, right?
我想明天去实地看看 你要一起吗
I’m gonna see it tomorrow if you can make it.
当然
Sure.
他们唱得真好
They’re really good.
是吧
Aren’t they.
我和苏西说过了
I got talking to Suzy,
我觉得他们很适合我们的派对
and I thought they could be good for the party.
你可不是唯一一个为派对奔波的人
You’re not the only one who’s been hustling.
我们愿意去
Yeah, we’d love to do it.
其实我们还没决定… -别管他 我们会去的
We hadn’t actually decided- – Ignore him. We’ll do it.
不收钱
And no fee.
我爱圣诞派对
I love a Christmas party.
去给我们拿点酒来 -我去吧
Go and get us a round. – Let me.
我去吧 我们在这儿有免费赠饮
It’s OK. They comp us here.
谢谢
Please.
你确定没关系吗
Are you sure that’s OK?
虽然他会给我们泼冷水
Yeah, he’s just being a grinch.
但其实他人很好
He is a big sweetheart really.
对了 你们的表演非常好
You were brilliant, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你的戒指 真漂亮
I love your ring. It’s beautiful.
我都忘了我还戴着它呢
Uh, I actually forget I’m wearing it.
是蒂芙尼的吗
Tiffany’s?
不 是我们第一次约会时他在一家玩具店买♥♥的
No, Michael got it in a toy shop for me on our first date.
他说在给我买♥♥正式的戒指之前 都让我戴着它
He told me it would keep me going until he got me a proper one.
你们两个真般配
You two are such a cute couple.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家都这么说
People tell us that all the time.
我也这么觉得
Not surprised.
你们要是有孩子 一定很可爱
Your kids will be gorgeous.
我们打算生六个
Yeah, we are planning on six.
真的吗
Wow, really? Mmm.

No.
不 开玩笑的 -不
No, we’re not. – No.
不 -不
No. – No.
我们…
We
我们其实不是… -我们不是一对
We’re not actually… – No, we’re not with…
天啊 不好意思 我… -没事
My God, I’m so sorry. – No.
真的 -没事
Yeah. – Yeah.
我们只是一起坐车的朋友
We’re just train buddies.
但你们生的孩子一定可爱
Your kids will still be gorgeous.
同意
Yeah.
虽说有点过时了 但我喜欢被人送回家的感觉
It’s a bit old-fashioned, but I like being walked home.
这是你吗
This you?
就是我
That’s me.
英格兰东部女子花样滑冰冠军
East of England girl’s figure skating champion
蝉联两年
two years running. Wow!
离我最近的冬季运动
Nearest I got to winter sports was
就是在融雪时拿个茶具托盘
skidding down the railway cuttings
在铁轨路堤上滑着玩
on a tea tray if we got a bit of slush.
我以前也这么干
I used to do that.
我是用印着查尔斯和戴安娜皇家婚礼图的啤酒托盘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!