Amanda loves presents.
她有一种天赋
She has this thing
总能给人意想不到的礼物
about getting everyone something they would never have thought of.
你老婆 -女朋友
Your wife? – Girlfriend. Yeah.
她有张自己想要的礼物清单 所以…
She has a list of what she’d like, so…
至少你不会出错
Well, at least you can’t get it wrong.
没错
That’s true.
她确实做得很棒 打开礼物时
And she does do this really rather brilliant, open-mouthed
嘴巴张大 一脸惊喜
surprised face when she opens them.
有点像我付钱时的表情
Bit like the face I make when I pay for them.
今年你该抛开那张清单
You should go off list this year.
不太行 -继续
Don’t know about that. – Go on.
你会给她什么礼物
What would you get her?
也许是鸡[鸡肉]
Maybe a chicken.
冷冻的还是… -不是
Frozen, or…? – No.
放园子里 能下蛋的
For the garden. For eggs.
比如母鸡吗
Like a hen?

Yeah.
那还挺有爱的
Oh, that’s, that’s lovely.
西蒙总有送我…优♥惠♥券
Simon’s always been a… vouchers man.
看来是有个…芝加哥先生
So there’s, um… a Mr Chicago?
挺好的 至少这样我能…
Which is great, you know, at least that way I get to…
选择…我真正想要的 -选择
Choose. – …yeah, what I really want.
所以…挺不错的
So… that’s nice.
这礼物糟透了
It’s a shit present.
我该回我的座位了 -抱歉
I should get back to my seat. – I’m sorry.
没事没事
No, it’s OK. It’s fine.
如果要养母鸡的话 最好养两只
You need to get a pair. If you get a hen.
不然它会寂寞的
They get lonely.
吃午饭吗
Lunch?
吃 走吧
Yeah, let’s go.
艾玛工作的地方叫万贝尔
Emma works at this place, One Bell.
我们可以试一下
We could try that?
什么 那个和你坐同一班车的女人
What, that woman who gets your train?
你一直在说她 -我没有
You keep banging on about her. – No, I don’t.
说实话 我觉得
You know, to be honest, I think,
这有点移情别恋了
I think it feels a little bit disloyal.
我的天啊 保罗
Jesus Christ almighty, Paul,
她只是和我一起坐火车的人
she’s just someone I get the train with.
我说的是塔里克家的三明治
I’m talking about Tarek’s falafel van.
他们家是我们周二的惯例
That’s our Tuesday go-to.
我出去一下
I’ll be one sec.
你想多了 -你好
You’re all embarrassed. – Hi there.
亚当
Adam?
这是
It’s, er…
没错 这是
Yes. It’s, um…
迪恩 -迪恩
Dean. – Dean.
保罗 迪恩 -你好
Paul, Dean. Hi. – Hello.
你们要去吃午饭吗 -是的
So you boys on lunch, then? – Yeah.
我已经吃过了
I’ve had mine.
我们得… -你说需要帮助的时候
We should- – When you said about helping
我想如果你需要邀请函之类的
I thought if you need like an invite type thing,
我做了这个
I made this,
今天上午
this morning.
虽然有点粗糙 不过…
It’s a bit rough, but
你拿去用吧 也许…
take it away and maybe…
你之前没考虑过…
You probably weren’t thinking…
谢谢
Thanks.
我得回去了
I’ll get back.
你的客人♥质♥量上乘啊 不是吗
So that’s the quality of your guests right there, is it?
希望他不跟艾尔顿和大卫坐一桌
Well, I hope he’s not sitting next to Elton and David.
这是六号♥桌的吗
Is this for table six?
是的
Yeah.
那是火车男吗
Is that train guy?
意大利烩饭 -我点的 谢谢
Risotto? – That’s mine. Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
这顿饭很好吃 -你的手艺真好 艾玛
That was very, very good. – That was fantastic, Emma.
我是个实打实的吃货
And I’m a meal deal kinda guy,
所以我这话是认真的
so I know what I’m talking about.
谢谢 -你们家太棒了
Thank you. – This place is amazing.
已经有人来找你报名22号♥的派对了吧
I assume you’ve bumped a few folks and booked in for the 22nd?
抱歉
Sorry.
等下
Oh, here.
我们遇到迪恩了
We, er, bumped into Dean.
迪恩
Dean?
那个忘带车票的小伙
The lad who forgot his ticket.
科幻梦想家
Sci-fi dreamer.
他说他做了派对的邀请函
Said he’s done an invitation for the party.
好的
OK.
真漂亮
Wow. It’s beautiful.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
“我过得怎么样”
“How is my day?”
这人什么毛病
What is wrong with this guy?
谁能想到呢
Who would have thought.
我知道
I know.
谁能知道别人到底是什么样子
You have no idea what people are like.
看看你
Look at you.
老天 我怎么了
Oh God. What about me?
你总是在看手♥机♥
Well, you’re always on your phone.
那天你站起来
Then the other day you stood up
做了那番演讲
and made that announcement.
让我很惊讶
It surprised me.
你让我刮目相看
You surprised me.
关于今早我很抱歉
I’m sorry about this morning.
没关系
It’s OK.
你说的没错
You’re right.
确实是个烂礼物
It is a shit present.
我觉得我们要抓紧了
I think we might need to start hustling.
不然最后只有咱俩和这位毕加索会参加
Otherwise it’s just gonna be me, you and Picasso.
安妮很后悔 不是吗
Anne was full of regrets, wasn’t she?
我注意到你是简·奥斯汀的书迷
Noticed you’re a Jane Austen fan.
是吗
Have you now?
不要像安妮一样
Don’t be like Anne.
是因为你的派对吧
This is about your party?
你不用待很久
You don’t have to stay long.
好吧 我们加入
OK, we’re in.
是吗
Are we now?
是啊 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
孩子挺机灵
Boy’s a smart one.
记得孩子们小时候那次圣诞节吗
Remember that Christmas when the boys were tiny?
费伊前一天晚上就把火鸡做好了 -什么
Fay cooked the turkey the night before. – What?
圣诞节那天所有人都在用燃气
Everyone’s using the gas at the same time on Christmas Day.
我可不想冒险
I don’t like to risk it.
总之
Anyway…
我在平安夜做好了
Did it on Christmas Eve,
我老公喝的酊酩大醉
then my other half comes barrelling home at midnight,
半夜回到家
three sheets to the wind,
啃了一条火鸡腿
helps himself to a leg of turkey!
老天 不是吧
No!
我只好告诉孩子们那是只被救助的火鸡
I had to tell the kids it was a rescue turkey.
它只有一条腿
It only had one leg.
我的
My,
我的伴侣会做这件事
my partner does this thing.
每年12月1日 她都会在壁炉上
Every year she puts an envelope on the mantelpiece
放一个信封
on December 1st,
然后我在圣诞节打开
and I open it on Christmas Day.
里面有什么
What’s in it?
什么也没有
It’s empty.
很多年之前
Years ago,
有一次平安夜 我们在超♥市♥里
we were in a supermarket on Christmas Eve.
有位老太太买♥♥了一份火鸡晚餐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!