If you’d told me you were coming, I would have.
我估计会等到天气好一点
I think I might wait until the weather’s a bit better
再搬去芝加哥
before I move to Chicago.
春天应该不错
Spring’s supposed to be nice.
没那么大风
Less windy.
而且我喜欢这里
Plus I like it here.
我给你准备了礼物 -是吗
I got you a present. – Yeah?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好吧
OK.
好了
OK.
泰斯卡 你喜欢的牌子 对吗
Talisker. That’s your tipple, right?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你告诉我的
Well, you told me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真…
That’s…
你真贴心
That’s really sweet.
你好 -嗨
Hi there. – Hi.
打扰了 我是迪恩 这是雷 -嗨 迪恩
Sorry, I’m Dean. This is Ray. – Hi, Dean.
他想把这个送给孩子
He just wanted to drop this off for the boy.
谢谢 -抱歉打扰了
Thank you. – Sorry for interrupting.
祝您一天愉快
Have a really good day.
圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
我觉得她会喜欢的 -是啊
I reckon she’ll like it, you know. – Yeah.
他应该马上就能收到了
He’ll probably get it in a minute, you know.
你可曾想过这些人究竟是谁
Do you ever wonder who they really are?
那些与你同住一个街区的邻居
The people down your street?
当地咖啡店里熟悉的陌生人
Those half-familiar faces in your local coffee shop.
又或者那个每天坐在你对面车座上的人
Or whoever sits opposite you on the train every day.

Ray!
你难道没有一丝好奇吗
Aren’t you just a little bit curious?
那人也许是位很棒的艺术家
Might be an amazing artist.
是还未发光的金子
An undiscovered talent.
亦或是真正的传奇
Or a true legend
只是运气不佳
whose star simply hasn’t been blessed.
你好 小伙子 -你好
Hello, mate. – Hello.
你好 斯坦利 -你好 爷爷
Hello, Stanley. – Hello, Grandad.
你好呀 -太感谢你了
Hello. – Thank you so much.
也许是一位最近生活十分艰难
Maybe someone who’s been having a real tough time of it recently
需要朋友的人
and could do with a friend.
又或者…
Or maybe…
如果你很幸运
..if you’re lucky,
那人就是你命中注定的那个人
someone you were always meant to find.
去吧
Go on.
打个招呼
Say hello.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!