That’s a shame.
或许你还需要为你的想法多做些功课
Maybe your idea needed a bit more work.
想法合情合理 不是它的问题
The idea was sound, it wasn’t that.
现在大环境就很艰难
It’s tough out there.
我们执行总裁跟你年龄差不多
My CEO’s about your age.
随随便便地裁员
He’s firing people left, right and centre.
让所有人写方案 看看谁更值得留下来
Got everyone writing proposals to see who’s worth keeping.
你也写了吗
You done one?
我逃过一劫 谢天谢地
Avoided the cull. Thankfully.
你俩还好吗
You two alright?
你们二位看起来都兴致缺缺
Like proper bah humbug the pair of you.
行了吧老兄 明天可是你的主场
Come on man, you’ve got a big gig tomorrow.
你应该振作起来啊 -没错
You should have a spring in your step. – Yeah.
我知道可能会出现
I know there’s a danger that
乐队成员比客人还多的情况 所以…
there will be more band members than guests, so…
你最好还是再来号♥召一次吧
..you might wanna do a quick shout out.
事实上 这也是最后一次了
Actually, this is the last shout out.
各位…
You’ll all be, er…
很高兴通知大家
..delighted to hear that
首届兰顿线圣诞派对取消了
the inaugural Langton Line Christmas party is cancelled.
什么 -怎么了
What? – Why?
今晚装扮场地的志愿者不用来了
Tonight’s decoration volunteers stand down
也不用再搬运酒了
and don’t drop off the booze.
活动不办了 -不是吧
It ain’t happening. – Oh, come on.
我们及时止损
We’ve dodged a bullet.
新的一年 我们可以回到…
And in the New Year we can all go back to… well,
互不理睬对方 对生活得过且过的状态
ignoring each other and generally being satisfied with our lives
而不是去抱着幻想…
instead of scratching around…
做着永不可能实现的白日梦
..dreaming dreams we never get round to,
开始一些永远无法完成的事情
starting things we’ll never finish and…
在完全不属于我们的地方寻找幸福
..looking for happiness in places where we don’t belong
也不被欢迎的地方
and aren’t welcome.
说得好
Hear hear.
很抱歉浪费你们时间了
Yeah. I’m sorry to have wasted your time.
但我们已经排练好多次了 -对啊
We’ve done so many rehearsals. – Yeah.
你们还排练了啊
You’ve been rehearsing?
我们一直在排练
We’ve been rehearsing the whole time.
这么多首歌♥ -等等
All the numbers. – Wait.
就这样了吗
Is that it?
不是吧 亚当
Come on, Adam.
你都做了这么多了 难道你就要这样…
After all you’ve done, you’re just gonna-
迈克尔 放轻松点
Michael, it’s OK.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
说起来 迈克尔 我一直想问
Michael, I’ve been meaning to ask,
你把那个食谱给你妈妈了吗
did you give your mum that recipe?
给了 她说谢谢
Oh, yes. Yeah, she says thanks.
乔纳森 费伊家儿子下周能去修你家电路
Jonathan, Fay’s boys can do your electrics next week.
下周二行吗
Is Tuesday OK?
那太好了 谢谢费伊
Perfect, thanks, Fay.
等一下
Wait a minute,
我周二好像有事
I think I might have something on Tuesday.
你忘了我跟你说的能同步信息的应用了吧
Have you forgotten about that sync app I told you about?
不 没忘 就在我手♥机♥里
No, I didn’t. And I have it right here.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
琳达 酒钱我来付
Linda, I’ve got the money for the wine.
哦不 别傻了
Oh no, don’t be daft,
都跟你说了只是些箱底尾货而已
I told you they’re just bin ends.
不用付钱的
Nobody needs to pay for them.
周二很合适
Tuesday’s great.
这还真挺好用的 小迈
You know, this actually works, Mikey.
当然啦老兄
Of course it does, bro.
看到没
See?
这都是你的功劳
You did this.
是 我们不是每晚串门的关系 但是…
OK, we’re not at each other’s house every night, but…
我们是有些联♥系♥的
we have something.
一份食谱不算什么 帮些小忙也不是大事
A recipe isn’t much, and a little help ain’t everything,
但是
but it’s,
我们之间是有联♥系♥的
it’s something.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也不想承认 但这孩子干得真不错
Well, I hate to say it, but the kid’s done a good job.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
做得很好
It’s great work.
你俩都是
Both of you.
有电♥话♥
A phone call?
是我们要发财了吗
Am I buying a hat?

Hello?
我听说你把派对取消了
I hear you’ve cancelled.
是啊
Yeah.
就…
Just…
你做的投影很棒 谢谢你
Your projection was amazing. Thank you.
那是艾玛的主意
Emma’s idea.
就是没时间了
Just ran out of time.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
你确定要取消吗 亚当
Are you sure about this, Adam?
反正你也不会来的 不是吗
You weren’t gonna come anyway, were you?
我在4月
I lost Sally…
失去了萨莉
in April.
真的很难熬
And it’s really hard.
我们以前很爱圣诞节
We loved Christmas.
所以我只想让圣诞节像游♥行♥花车一样路过
So I’m just gonna let it pass me by, like a float in a parade.
反正我去了也不会很活跃
I wouldn’t have been much company anyway.
这里还挺有圣诞感觉的
Well, it’s very Christmassy in here.
这些贺卡和音乐
All the cards and the music.
我才不相信你说的…
So I’m not buying that…
“身边走过 游♥行♥花车”这种废话
“pass me by, parade float” rubbish.
你谁啊 芭芭拉·史翠珊[美国女歌♥手]吗
What are you, Barbra Streisand?
但你的日子肯定很难熬
But it must be really tough.
她看你的眼神…
She looks at you…
就像我之前看萨莉一样
the way I used to look at Sally.
我知道可能不会是…
I know it might not be…
但这可以成为你的一切
..but it could be everything.
如果是的话
And if it is,
你就应该争取
you’ve gotta go for it.
真的
You really do.
你有获得幸福的权利 你知道吧
You are allowed to be happy, you know.
你怎么知道…
How did you know…
萨莉的事的
about Sally?
我坐了她的长椅
Sat on her bench.
读了那块小板子
Read the little plaque.
她就喜欢刻东西
She loved skiving.
我也是
Her and me both.
你能顺便把刷♥卡♥机
Can you take the card machine
拿到八号♥桌吗
over to table eight as well, please?
你好 艾玛在吗
Hiya, is Emma about?
她刚走
You’ve missed her.
那你知道她什么时候回来吗
Do you know when she’s back in?
等她回来求我要回工作的时候
When she comes home and begs me for her job back.
抱歉 我真的要工作了
Sorry, I really should get on.

Course.
抱歉 圣诞快乐
Sorry. Merry Christmas.
我觉得他今天不会来了
I don’t think he’s coming in today.
你还好吗 迈克尔 -喂 亚当
You alright, Michael? – Hey, Adam.
我们今晚有个大型演出
Um… we’ve got a big gig tonight,
但我把吉他落在你办公室了
and I left my guitar in your office.
我七点路过去拿可以吗
Do you mind if I swing by at 7 to get it?
可以啊 到时候见
Yeah, sounds good. I will see you there.
谢谢 亚当 到时候见
Thanks, Adam. See you.
一站台的列车将于五点四十五
The train at platform one is the 17:45
发往伦敦利物浦街

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!