And we can spend Christmas together?
当然
Yeah.
直到节礼日[圣诞次日]才能给我安排航♥班♥
Couldn’t get me a flight until Boxing Day
所以我遗憾地错过了平安夜派对
so I’m missing the damn Christmas Eve party.
但是 你肯定会喜欢这次晚餐
Still, you are going to love this dinner.
可是花了大价钱的
They spend an absolute fortune.
什么时候
When is it?
好像是22号♥
22nd, I think.
我已经有安排了
I’ve got something.
什么
What?
不是 因为这个他们特意让我飞过来的 艾玛
No, they’ve flown me in for this, Emma.
我们一定要出席
We need to be there.
列车派对也在那晚
That’s the night of the train party.
可你以后也不会再见到他们了 所以
Well, you’re never gonna see those people again so,
还有意义吗
what’s the point?
我知道 但…
I know, but it’s…
听着 一定会很有意思的
Look, it’s gonna be fun.
好吗 我向你保证
Alright? I promise you.
给你的
Here we go.
详细信息都在卡片上了 -谢谢
It’s got all the details on there. – Ah, thanks.
反正你都知道
You know them anyway.
给你
There you go.
这是你的
One for you.
卡片上的所有内容
All the details on the card,
都出自迪恩本人之手
work of our very own Dean here.
这是你做的 -对
You did this? – Yeah.
好了 不用表现得那么惊讶
Alright, don’t sound so surprised.
谢了
Thanks.
我已经找到了一个派对专属场地
And I’ve managed to secure an exclusive warehouse venue
就在车站旁边
just by the station.
做得好棒 迪恩
That’s lovely, Dean!
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样
How are you?
还好吗
You OK?
我很好 谢谢你
I’m very well, thank you.
小小年纪 心灵手巧啊
You’re a very talented young man.
你好 -两位 谢谢
Hi. – Two, please.
二位愿意坐在吧台吗 -可以
Are you happy to take a seat at the bar? – Yeah.
这两个吧
These two?
稍后让佐拉来帮二位点单 好吗
And I think Zola will take your order in a second, OK?
你在烹饪这件事情上真的毫无进步
You’re really not getting any better at this cooking lark.
西蒙来了
Simon’s here.
昨晚飞过来的
Yeah, flew in last night.
挺好
Great.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你们就可以…一起过圣诞节了
So you can… spend Christmas together?

Yeah.
艾玛 你觉得这两个怎么样
Emma, what do you think of both of these?
这是什么
What are they?
我们正在做一个足部护理霜的方案
We just need a contemporary graphic
需要一个平面设计图案 所以…
for a foot cream campaign we’re doing, so…
脚和乳霜 -嗨 艾玛
Feet and cream. – Hi, Emma.
我来给你… -嗨 迪恩
I’ve got your… – Hi, Dean.
效果很好 -谢谢你 迪恩
It worked out great- – Thank you, Dean.
二位好
Hey guys.
好啊
You alright.
这是什么
What’s this?
我们正在做的活动方案
It’s a campaign we’re doing.
阿凝胶
A-Gel.
我觉得读起来像”天使”
I thought it said angel.
我喜欢天使
I like angels.
你会画画对吧 迪恩
You can draw right, Dean?
会一点
I do a bit.
他就做了张邀请函
He’s done one invitation
你就把他当成马蒂斯[法国画家]了
and you’re making out like he’s Matisse.
他可能只是从艺校毕业的孩子
He’s probably just a kid with an Art GCSE.
等他艺校三年毕业后
He might not be after 3 years at art school
在行业里工作十年 他就不一样了
and a decade in the business.
没错 -是啊 但这不影响他的天赋
Exactly! – Yeah, but his talent will be the same.
他的手艺或许会更好
His craft might be better.
技艺也会得到磨练
His skills might be honed.
但天赋就是天赋
But talent is talent.
说不定潜力无限呢
Who knows how good he could be.
“给世界买♥♥杯可乐”这个方案
Your little ‘buy the world a Coke’ campaign’s
真的让你冲昏头脑了 是么
really gone to your head, hasn’t it?
安德里亚斯 你现在跟他约会呢
Andreas? Are you seeing him now?
没有 其实是我在回绝他 -为什么
No. I’m batting away his advances, actually. – Why?
拜托 保罗 抓住机会啊
Come on, Paul, take a chance.
行了
Alright.
我给迪恩一个机会
I’ll take a chance on your Dean,
但人生指导到此为止 好吗
but enough with the life coaching, alright?
成交
Deal.
你确定这些就够了吗
Are you sure we don’t need more stuff?
必须要足够神奇
It’s got to look magical.
而且我已经说服几个人
And I’ve convinced a few of them
让他们明晚来帮忙
to help out tomorrow night to get it done.
一切都在顺利进行
It’s all coming together.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, maybe it is.
我给你准备了礼物
I got you a present.

Come.
1978年生产的MX60驱动电机
1978 MX60 drive motor.
迪恩还做了这个
And Dean had this made.
这是什么
What is it?
看看就知道了
Have a look.
确实很棒
Wow indeed.
他是怎么… -不知道
How did he…? – No idea.
他含糊地说了一个什么动画制♥作♥软件
He mumbled something about an animation app
还有实验室里的一个朋友…
and a mate in a lab and…
我们必须把胶片首尾相接才能循环播放
We have to stick the ends together to make it loop.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的…
It’s…
我来不了了
I can’t come.
西蒙有个晚宴
Simon has a dinner.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
有趣的是 你以为自己很清楚
It’s funny how you think you know
自己的所作所为
what you’re doing in life.
这场派对…
This party…
我以为我是想让列车上所有人成为朋友
I thought I wanted to get everyone on the train to be friends.
觉得这是在做一件好事
Thought it’d be a good thing to do.
也许我只是想跟你一起
Maybe I just wanted to hang out with you.
我不能这么做
I can’t do this.
我要搬去芝加哥了
I’m moving to Chicago.
行李都已经全部打包好了
All my stuff is in boxes.
我觉得你和我很像 艾玛
I think you’re like me, Emma.
你也迷失了自我
I think you’re lost.
我真的这么觉得
I really do.
我没有迷失
I’m not lost.
但谢谢你对我的评判
But thank you for judging me.
你真得先把你自己的烂摊子收拾干净 亚当
You know, you really need to sort your own shit out first, Adam.
好好享受你的派对
Enjoy your party.
对了
Right.
混账
Bastard!
艾玛呢
Where’s Emma?
不知道
Dunno.
迪恩呢
Where’s Dean?
不知道
Dunno.
迈克尔 你的面试如何
Michael, how did your interview go?
对呀
Oh, yeah.
失败了
I didn’t get it.
说实话挺失落的
Gutted to be honest.
真可惜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!