Not bad.
我看到了 孩子
I’ll see ya, kid.
我可不这么认为 总有些人在学校附近逛
I don’t think so. There’s something going around the school.
打电♥话♥给医生了吗
Did you calla doctor?
他必须给她一枪 – 是吗
He had to give her a shot. – Yeah?
他给了露丝一枪 一天之后她就死了
He gave Ruth a shot. Twenty-four hours, it was gone.
一定是有窃听器之类的东西
Must’ve been a flu bug or something.
墨西哥[暗号♥] 我们进去了 谢谢
Mexico. We’re in, thanks.
记得给我的咖啡加奶油和糖了吗
Did you remember cream and sugar for my coffee?
我可从没忘记你的奶油和糖
I have never forgotten your cream and sugar.
嗯 胡里奥给地板打蜡了吧
Yeah. Have Julio wax the floor, will ya?
这里是绿磨坊 – 弗朗克在吗
Yeah, Green Mill. – Is Frank there?
稍等 弗朗克
Wait a minute. Frank?
欧斯卡 叫弗兰克来
Oscar, get Frank.
嘿 回来
Hey, come back.
电♥话♥
Telephone.

Yeah?
是你吗 – 是 继续
Is that you? – Yeah, hold on.
帮我个忙 – 喂! 坐过去
Do me a favour. – Psst! Move down.
说吧 – 我们准备好了
Yeah, go ahead. – We are on.
你明白吗
You understand?
是的 我明白
Yes. I understand.
快 快
Come on! Come on!
别动
Give me an excuse! Come on!
从车里出来
Get out of that car!
你被制♥服♥了 笨蛋 – 因为什么
You’re pinched, jagoff! – For what?
尾灯
Driving without a tail light.
扶他起来
Pick him up, huh?

Fuck!
嘿 汽车推销员 尤瑞兹
Hey, car salesman. Urizzi.
现在记住我名字了吗
You remember my name now?
怎么能不记住
How can I not
警♥察♥局
since the police department
没雇太多波多黎各人
does not hire too many Puerto Ricans.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 我是意大利人
Hey, asshole, I’m Italian!
很高兴见到你 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥意大利人
I’m pleased to meet you, ugly wop son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
你这家伙真够意思
You’re a stand-up guy.
真是个硬汉
You’re a real stand-up guy.
你不说话没人把你当哑巴
You got a mouth. You can take a trimmin’.
你可以把事情弄简单 但你偏不要
You could make things easy for everybody. But no.
你个笨蛋
You gotta be a goof.
你真厉害
You’re real good.
不使用暴♥力♥
No violence.
绝对专业
Strictly professional.
我有点喜欢你们这些年轻人
I’d probably like ya.
喜欢跑跑步 打打球
Like to go to the track, ball games
之类之类的 你知道吗
stuff like that, you know?
弗兰克 有很多方法
Frank, there’s ways of doin’ things
可以让大家都满意
that round off the corners
让日子过得更潇洒
make life easy for everybody.
这有什么问题 有很多事可以做嘛
What’s wrong with that? There’s plenty to go around.
我们知道你要干什么
We know what you take down.
我们知道你有更重要的事
We know you got somethin’ major comin’ down soon.
但你非要像个傻瓜一样去做那些事
But no, you gotta come on like a stiff prick!
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你是有什么问题 你有什么话要说
What’s the matter with you? You got somethin’ to say
还是等着让我问你
or you waitin’ for me to ask you to dance?
你想过
Did it ever occur to you
为了生活而试着工作吗
to try to work for a livin’?
只能你自己干那些事情 – 好吧 你这家伙
Take down your own scores? – Okay, fuck this guy.
告诉你 你♥他♥妈♥的
Tell you something. I’m gonna be on your ass so much
你那天最好小心一点
you’re gonna get careless, and on that day
我会去那个地方
I’m gonna be in that place.
那是你
And that is the last place
想不去的地方 因为无论发生什么
that you want to be, ’cause no matter what happens
我都不会被
I will never, ever take a pinch
你这样的傻♥逼♥抓住
from a greasy motherfucker like you.
你♥他♥妈♥的 分分钟剁了你
Motherfucker! I’ll kill you right here!
走着瞧 笨蛋 – 你♥他♥妈♥从这滚出去
Dancin’ goes two ways, prick! – Get this asshole out of here!
让他滚
Cut him loose.
约翰 – 嗯
John? – Yeah?
追到他了吗
You got eyes? You got him?
是的 信♥号♥♥非常好
Yeah, he’s beepin’ in good.

Okay.
开到路边
Pull over!
他认出我吗了 他停车了
He’ll spot us. He’s stoppin’.
约翰 他在干嘛
John, what’s he doin’?
只是呆在原地放松一下
Just relax and stay put.
追 追 他走了
Hit it! Hit it! He’s movin’!
继续
Hit it.
好了 放心 后撤一点 我们追上他了
Okay, relax and fall back. We got him.
我们在你右边
We’re right with you.
你觉得他要干嘛
What do you think he’s gonna put down?
我不知道 我们最好还是跟在他后面
I don’t know. But we’re gonna be right on this guy’s ass.
这家伙要成为历史了
This guy’s gonna be history.
给我咖啡
Gimme some coffee.
好了 – 给
Okay. – Here.
五十伏电压 你找到电♥话♥线了
Forty volts. You got a phone line.
电♥话♥线
Phone.
保持住 你找到一个
Hold it. You got one.
接上
Hook it up.
继续
Go.
电♥话♥线
Phone.
对了
Yeah.
快 再来一个就能打开了
Come on. One more and we open her up.
墨西哥
Mexico.
好了 我们进来了
All right, I’m inside.
线上有没有突波
Any surges on the line?
他们搞定了
They held.
快 我们要拥有这一切了
Come on. We own it.
点燃了 – 没呢
Lit? – No.
好了
Okay.

Hey!
你应该下来 这儿的水真棒
You should come in. The water’s great.
嗯 享受一下吧 我们要回家了
Yeah. Enjoy it now. We’re goin’ home.
明天我们清点一下 就告诉里欧
Tomorrow we collect. Just talked to Leo.
伙计 真棒
That’s great, man.
嘿 玛丽
Hey, Marie.
玛丽
Marie.
我去拿背包
I’ll go get the bags.
进来坐 弗兰克 – 谢谢 – 过得怎么样
Come on in, Frank. Sit down. How you doin’?
过得很好 – 看起来就不错
Good, good. – You look great.
不能更好了 – 孩子 我知道你为什么而来
Couldn’t be better. – I know this is what you’re here for, kid.
就是它 米奇 想说什么
That’s it. Mitch, what’s to it?
你身材这么好 你在圣迭戈呆了多久
Your tan is great. How long were you in San Diego?
就几天 – 米奇跟我说了那次行动
A few days. – Mitch told me all about the score.
说你是魔法师先生
Said that you were Dr. Wizard.
是吗
Yeah?
哈喽 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
剩下的呢 – 别担心
Where’s the rest? – Don’t worry about it.
这是什么
What is this?
这是现金部分
This is the cash part.
好吧 你食言了
Well, you’re light.
这应该有83万
$830,000 is supposed be here…
我数了 这是什么 70 80 90
and I count, what, 70, 80, 90.
那是因为我用剩下的钱送你去杰克逊维尔市 沃斯堡市
That’s because I put you into the Jacksonville, Fort Worth
达文波特市的购物中心
and Davenport shopping centres with the rest.
我很照顾我的兄弟
I take care of my people.
你可以问问这些家伙 文件在你家里
You can ask these guys. Papers are at your house.
它是在一个有限的合作关系上建立的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!