詹姆斯·肯恩
塔斯黛·韦尔德
大盗独行
联袂主演
罗伯特·普罗斯基
詹姆斯·贝鲁什
汤姆·西尼奥雷利
威利·纳尔逊
导 演
迈克尔·曼
这有辆从查尔斯顿来的黑♥车♥ 他们正在追这个人
It’s a hot car from Charleston. They’re running a name check on him now.
呼叫马修斯 – 这是偷来的 或者丢失的
Calling Matthews… – It’s stolen or missing.
追捕抢劫犯和逃犯
Wanted for robbery and escape…
福特 四门的 你能确定是Melrose还是
Ford, uh, four-door. Can you make it to Melrose and…
在北区
It’s the north-side zone. It’s…
每秒400米
1,300 feet a second?
看32号♥能不能逮到他
See if 32 has got him.
搞定了没
Are you clear?
我们这刚发生了一起抢钱包的
We have a purse snatch that’s just occurred…
知道了
You’re clear here.
搞定了 快
Yeah. Come on.
早上好 – 嘿 早上好
Mornin’. – Yeah, mornin’.
怎么样 船长
What to it, Captain?

Cold.
冷的时候马鲛鱼就出来活动了
Mackerel run when it’s cold.
要不要来个酥皮饼
You want a Danish?
好啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吃吧
Look at that, huh?

Hmm.
美味
That’s magic.
伙计 知道现在什么流行吗
That’s what that is, man.
是Sky Chief
That’s the Sky Chief.
知道Sky Chief这东西吗
Ain’t that Sky Chief somethin’? Huh?
嗯 知道
Yeah.
当真
You bet.
哟 布鲁斯
Yo, Bruce.
想在最后一个交易日把这些都卖♥♥掉 把它挪到前面那条线上去
Want to finish cleanin’ up that LTD? Move it up to the front line.
绿色奔驰移走
Get rid of this green Merc.
嘿 布鲁斯
Hey, Bruce.
把这辆林肯MK4停到线后面去
Park the Mark IV under the lights.
约翰
Hey, John!
把角落的那辆捷豹留给我 好吗
Spot this Cougar on the corner for me, will ya?
甜心 车管局的所有权转让书发来了吗
Hey, sugar, those transfer titles come in from the Vehicle Bureau?
没有 拉尔夫被坏了引擎的克莱斯勒烦死了
Nope. Ralph got tied up on the Chrysler with the cracked block.
帮我找巴里 – 他也有些事要忙
Get Barry for me, will you? – He also had to drop some parts
你要让他去打点自助洗衣店
and you wanted him to make the laundromat collection?
嗯 – 巴里 等一下
Yeah. – Barry? Hold on.
找到他了 – 嗯
You got him? – Yeah, 232.
嘿 听着 我不知道要跟那人去多久
Hey. Listen, I don’t know how long I’m gonna be with the man
帮我个忙 去趟车管局
so do me a favour and swing by the Vehicle Bureau
用我的名字拿些所有权转让书 行吗
and pick up some transfer titles in my name, all right?
拜拜
Bye. Bye,
手伸出来
Put your hand out.
早上好啊 弗兰克 怎么没见你进来 要不要早餐
Morning, Frank. Didn’t see you come in. Would you like breakfast?
咖啡就行 谢谢
No, just some coffee, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
All right!
搞到多少
What do you make it?
嗯 59个
It’s, uh, 59
从完美无瑕到有极少瑕疵的各个品级都有
D flawless to VSI 1.
你能拿一个 半个克拉到三个克拉左右的
You got a one and a half to three-carat spread.
批发价550000 我拿185000
$550,000 wholesale. I’ll take $185,000.
我要了 – 好
I’ll take it myself. – Fine.
明早有些人要去看看 这些人想见你
Have someone swing around tomorrow morning. Look, these people want to meet you.
什么
What?
都是些信得过的家伙
They’re stand-up guys.
我和别人有约 我还要去他妈的乡村俱乐部 – 好好
I want to meet people, I’ll go to a fuckin’ country club. – Okay, okay.
顺便说一下 你想让我把你的情况公之于众
You want me to put some of your end out on the street?
巴里会处理这些的
Barry will collect it.
今天下午三点你把钱给他
You down the bread to him at 3:00 this afternoon.
三个月内 你会让你的钱翻一番
You’ll double your money in three months.
我的钱在银行里安全得很
My money goes in the bank.
你的钱在大街上还不知道是谁的
You put your money on the street.
嘿 账单给我
Hey, give me the check.
得了吧
Forget it.
晚上一起吃晚饭
Listen, we having dinner tonight?

Yeah.
新毛衣 挺漂亮
That’s a new sweater. It’s nice.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Yeah, thanks.
八点来接你 – 再见
Then I’ll pick you up at eight. – Bye.
嗯 等他回来的时候
Tell him to, uh, see me
叫他来见我
the minute he gets, uh, back here

and, uh…

Sure.
太热了
…shit under a hot rock, man.
嘿 弗兰克 干吗来了 老板
Hey, Frank, Frank, Frank. What’s doin’, boss man?
嘿 把我的扳手拿来
Hey, give me my wrench back!
给你 不过不是你给我的那个大扳手
Here’s your tool. Not the mama one you gave me.
该死的 没工具不能干活
Can’t work without a tool, Goddamnit.
我尽力了 – 我看你才没尽力
I try my best. I see you didn’t do it.
“这儿没什么新鲜事
“Nothing new ever happens around here
过你想过的日子
making your life happen
清点你的外债
like you said
我会去看你
collecting your debt back from society
你在俄克拉荷马州的笔友”
I gotta see ya. Your pal, Okla.”
“来看你”
“Gotta see ya.”
就在此时 亚利桑那州的参议员
In a moment, Arizona senator denies as false and libellous
否认了他与黑社会有染等损害他名誉的传言
rumours that he has connections with the underworld.
新闻时分 1:02
News time, 1:02.
全都给我吧 – 好
Gimme a total, will ya? – All right.
对了 巴里来找过你 – 什么时候
Oh, Barry’s been callin’ you. – When?
记不清了 半小时前来了好几次
I don’t know. Couple of times last half hour.
什么 – 三次
What? – Three times.
号♥码是532-9234
532-9234.
给我用下电♥话♥ – 好
Gimme the phone, will ya? – Yeah.

Hello?
你在哪 – 你到底在哪
Where are you? – The hell you been?
你去勾搭妹纸了 – 我在这该死的电♥话♥亭里
You make the pick-up? – I’m in a God damn phone booth.
找个本地电♥话♥ 听着 我没出来泡妞
Trying to find a phone that works in this city. I have not made the pick-up.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
方便说话吗
Can you talk?
不方便 你见到我们的人了吗 – 没见到 因为这没人
No. You see our man? – No, ’cause there was no man.
盖格思出去散步 路过他十二楼的窗户
Gags took a walk through his twelfth-story window.
在人行道上被水泼了一身
He’s splattered all over the sidewalk.
你想干嘛
What do you want to do?
他留下我们的货了吗
Did he down our merch?
他走了 带着现金 什么
Is he gone? Did he carry the cash on him? What?
我不是正和你说着他吗
I’m talking to somebody’s somebody.
二十五分钟内我会知道的
I will know in 25 minutes.
找辆能用的车 在阿米蒂奇和林肯市和我见面
Get the work car and meet me at Armitage and Lincoln.
杰米 给你
Jimmy, here, here.
盖格思正暗地里给这个
On the side, Gags was laying down juice loans
阿泰格利亚放高♥利♥贷♥ 对吧
on the street for this Attaglia, right?
他本应该上交这些高额利息
He was turning in the vig money
但他把本金都放进自己口袋里了
but he was putting in his pocket the principal.
他们发现盖格思一直在欺骗他们
They found out he was screwing ’em over.
他们真疯狂 – 砰嗙
They went crazy. Ba-boom.
盖格思留下我们的货了吗 – 是的 在RD休息室
Gags down our march’? – Yeah. At the RD. Lounge.
泡利看到了
Paulie saw it go down.
盖格思跑路时 他口袋里的钱是你的
It was your money in Gags’ pocket when he went out the window.
你继续维持住
You keep this runnin’.
有什么需要帮助的
Can I help you?
哦 是的 我想见
Yes, please. I’d like to see a Mr…
我要一杯咖啡 – 好的 你的杯子在哪
I want a cup too. – Sure. Where’s your cup?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!