太棒了
That was awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
还很 吓人
That was… terrifying.
抱歉 就餐体验不是很正宗
I’m sorry that the dining experience isn’t 100% authentic.
要想在没有美食的情况下
It was hard enough bribing Julian without getting
收买♥♥朱利安很难
the caterers involved.
没事 我只是很惊讶 你费了这么大的劲
OK, I’m just amazed that you went through so much trouble.
我想让你看看我的工作是怎样的
I wanted you to see what I do.
你们工作人员可以申请临时取消的
You know, you guys can apply for last minute cancellation
你该好好把握住
and you should really take advantage of that.
你忘了我的恐高症了吗
I think you’re forgetting about my whole heights issue.
我会确保你有一段愉快的飞行
I would make sure you had a good flight.
你觉得你还会待在纽约吗
Do you think you’re gonna stay in New York?
一段时间的话 当然
For a while, sure.
在我家 无论做什么
I mean, where I’m from, can’t go two steps without everybody
所有人就都会来管你的闲事
being in your business.
-好熟悉 -嗯
– That sounds familiar. – Mm.
是的 我无法想象
Yeah, I can’t imagine.
搬回去和我爸妈住 我们可能会自相残杀的
Moving back in with my parents, we’d probably kill each other.
你不要误会 我爱他们 但是
Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but…
也没有那么糟糕啦
Oh, it’s not that bad.
有工作和斯凯 我很少在家 所以
I mean, with work and Skye, I’m hardly there, so…
她对你来说很重要吧
She means a lot to you.
我觉得如果我是她的话 我会崩溃的
I think I would fall apart if I was in her shoes.
没想到你会来
Didn’t think you’d show.
过来
Come.
我不知道她哪来的力量
I don’t know where she gets the strength.
其实她没有看上去那么坚强
Well, she’s not as strong as she looks.
还好她有你
Well, it’s a good thing she has you then.
伊兹 听着
Look, Izzy…
有件事我要告诉你
there’s something I gotta tell you.
我很高兴你提起了这件事
I’m glad that you brought it up
因为 老实说
because, honestly…
我搬到这来的时候 最没想过的事
When I moved here, the last thing I was thinking about
就是遇到某个人
was meeting somebody
我知道我们从来没有讨论过这个
and I know that we’ve never talked about it.
我无意唐突 但是
I didn’t want to pry, but…
我喜欢你 卡尔文
I like you, Calvin.
在我们进一步发展之前
And before this goes any further…
我需要知道
I need to know.
我没有癌症
I don’t have cancer.
从来没有过
I never did.
你为什么要说谎
Why would you lie about that?
你听我解释
I can explain.
你本来不应该是那样的人
You weren’t supposed to be that guy.
儿子 起床了吗
Son. Are you up?
-都好几天了 -我生病了
– It’s been days. – I’m sick.
你才没有
No, you’re not.
我不能再在工作上给你打掩护了
Well, I can’t keep covering for you at work.
那我不干了
Then I’ll quit.
这次不行
Not this time.
我已经坐视了我爱的人放弃生活
I’ve already watched somebody I love give up on life
我不想再做同样的事了
and I’m not gonna do it again.
你想这么浪费你的人生 可以
You wanna throw it all away, fine.
去别的地方浪费
You do it somewhere else.
-我帮你收拾 -爸
– I’ll help you pack. – Dad.
爸 我起来了
Dad, look, I’m getting up.
对不起
I’m sorry.
听着 儿子
Listen, son…
没人该像你那样开始自己的生活
no one deserves to start their life the way you did.
但是至少你有开始的机会
But at least you got a start.
付诸一些行动吧
Do something with it.
任何事
Anything.
我要去给你妈配药了
I gotta get your mother’s prescription filled..

Hey.

Hey.
抱歉我没早点打电♥话♥过来
Sorry I didn’t call sooner.
伊兹到底还是对癌症有迷恋是吧
So Izzy has a cancer fetish after all.
我想你
I missed you.
-得了吧 -真的
– Yeah, yeah. – I did.
真的吗
Really?
从一分到十分
Like on a scale of one to ten?
你妈妈说你在这待了好几天了
Your mom says you’ve been in here for days.
我会躺在这
I think I’m just gonna lay here
舔舐我的伤口直到死亡降临
and lick my wounds until the end of time.
要是再让我看到那小子 我发誓
I see that kid again, I swear to God…
不 不是他的错
No, it wasn’t his fault.
是我自己想要的
I wanted it.
我只是
I just…
没想到会那么快
didn’t think it would be so quick.
他看起来像知道他在做什么但是
I mean, he looks like he knows what he’s doing but…
好的 够了 我不想知道细节
OK, yeah. No, I don’t need the details.
走吧
Come on.
我们出去吧 我有东西要给你看
Let’s get you out of here, I want to show you something.
留在你裤子里就好 卡尔文
Keep it in your pants, Calvin.
很重要的东西
It’s important.
走吧
Come on.
你不会给我挖了个坟墓吧
You didn’t dig me a grave, did you?
拜托 我是消失了几天但我还活着
I mean, I know I went AWOL for a few days but still.
这是我的双胞胎妹妹
It’s my twin sister.
在我们八岁时 发生了一起车祸
We were in a car accident when I was eight years old.
当时是我妈妈在开车
It was my mom driving.
那不是她的过错 但是
It wasn’t her fault but…
你为什么没告诉过我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我们基本不怎么谈论这件事
It’s not something we really talk about.
你知道 我觉得
You know, I think it would
要是当时我们俩都死了 对我妈来说可能会好过一些
have been easier on my mom if we both died.
不要那么说
Don’t say that.
我的存在不断提醒着她这段回忆
I’m like a constant reminder.
你的生日一定糟透了
Birthdays must have sucked.
从那以后我再也没过过生日了
I haven’t had one since then.
什么
What?
因为对我妈妈来说一定会很难过
Would have been too hard on my mom.
每个人都应该过生日
Everyone deserves a birthday.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
闭上就对了
Just close ’em.
好 现在睁开
OK, now open them.
生日快乐 卡尔文
Happy birthday, Calvin.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
她长得像你
She looks like you.
高配版的你
I mean, a better-looking version, like, way…
是 你说得对
OK, yeah, yeah.
大学是什么样子的
What was college like?
我上了一学期就辍学了 所以
Well, I dropped out after one semester, so…
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
只是在想一些我没法经历的事
Just been thinking about all the stuff I won’t get to do.
有意思吗
Was it fun?
其实我并没有真正 融入
I didn’t really… fit in.
噢 真令人震惊
Ooh, shocker.
我并不是有意在家里待这么久的
I mean, I didn’t intend on staying home this long.
但你一旦安于现状 你知道吗
But you just kinda get sucked in, you know?
一切都是那么熟悉
Everything’s so… familiar.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是我的症状记录日记
This is… was my symptoms journal.
从我小时候起就一直记录着
I’ve been keeping one since I was a kid.
-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I don’t know.
我好像总是有种快要死掉的感觉
I guess I always kinda had this feeling I was gonna die.
不想告诉你真♥相♥
Hate to break it to ya.
上大学时 我总是恐慌发作
At college, I kept having these panic attacks,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!