不然我肯定一头扎进行李堆里了
Otherwise, I’d be all up on those bags.
他总是谎话连篇 我烦了 就把他甩了
I was sick of him lying to me, so I dumped him.
然后这个工作机会就来了 我就想管他呢
And then this job came up, and thought “What the hell?”
换个环境也许没什么不好
Change of scenery can’t be all that bad.
摆脱前任 开阔眼界
Get away from the ex, get to see the world.
对我来说是件双赢的事 你怎么样
Sounds like a win-win for me. What about you?
你觉得自己还会回去上学吗
Do you think you’ll ever go back to school?
不知道
I don’t know.
你辍学是因为
Did you drop out because of…
抱歉 我不该问的
Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.
不 没事 听着
No, no, look.

I…
怎么
Yeah?
我给你做了点东西
I made you something.

Oh, wow.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is it?
这是圣朱鹭鸟
It’s the sacred ibis bird.
圣什么
The sacred what now?
圣朱鹭鸟
Sacred ibis bird.
在古埃及 它是托特神的象征
In ancient Egypt, it represented the god Thoth.
人死后 托特神会对你的一生进行质询
When you die, Thoth would question you on your life
如果天平能够平衡
and, if the scales were balanced,
托特神就会说你的心是正义和正直的
he’d say your heart was just and true.
我喜欢这个
I love it.
从来没人亲手为我做过什么
No one’s ever made anything for me before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想托特神会说很多你的好话
I think Thoth would say a lot of good things about you.
这就完了吗
Is that all you got?
我看着怎么样
How do I look?
很棒
Great.
你没告诉你父母我把你揍了吧
You didn’t tell your parents I punched you, did you?
你说了吗
Did you?
说没说
Did you?!
我不敢相信卡尔文的改变
I can’t get over the change in Calvin.
你有秘诀吗 我也在弗兰克身上试试
What’s your secret? Maybe I can try it on Frank.
卡尔文的妈妈还好吗
Calvin’s mom OK?
他没跟你说过吗
He didn’t tell you?
肯定说不出口
Of course not.
他本来有一个妹妹 但去世了
He had a sister who died.
在那之后 她就不怎么说话了
After that, she just shut down.
那一定很难过
That’s so sad.
希望我父母能扛得过去
I hope my parents will be able to cope.
依我看
The way I see it,
你有两个选择
you have two options.
要么你就真得癌症
You either get cancer
要么永远不要告诉她真♥相♥
or you never, ever tell her the truth.
我不能一直跟她说谎
I can’t keep lying to her.
我不知道 卡尔文 我喜欢的是真实的你
I don’t know, Calvin. I mean, I like you for who you are,
但万一伊兹是因为你得癌症才喜欢你 怎么办
but what if Izzy only really likes you for your cancer?
好吧
Ok.
那种事会引起人的兴趣
People really get off on that shit.
好了 下个话题
OK, moving on.
清单上的下一件事是什么
What’s next on your list, eh?
你又要带我去冒什么险
What adventure you gonna take me on?
确实有件事
So there’s this one thing,
但有点尴尬
but it’s kind of embarrassing.
我觉得你说的任何话
I don’t think you could say
都不会惊到我了 斯凯
anything to surprise me anymore, Skye.
我还没和人上过床
I’ve never made love.
-你的表情 -有意思
– Your face! – Funny.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
去你家还是我家
Your place or mine?
斯凯
Skye…
我不想戳穿你
I hate to break it to you…
但是你真的不会眨眼
but you can’t wink.
-我当然会 -你不会
– Yes, I can. – You cannot wink.
你用舌头和眼睛做的这个
This wink you’re doing with your tongue and your eyes,
不是眨眼
it’s not a wink.
舌头伸出来 眼睛垂下去
Like, your tongue comes out, your eyes droop.
没有必要
It’s unnecessary.
像这样
It’s like…
你还好吗
You OK?
你不需要用到
You don’t need to involve the…
这最好不是性♥爱♥地牢
This better not be a sex dungeon.
那在地下室
That is in the basement.
卡尔文·路易斯 太神奇了
Calvin Lewis, as I live and breathe,
你刚才讲了个笑话
I think you just made a joke.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
婴儿床很不错
It’s a nice crib.
是送给弗兰克和露西的宝宝的
It’s for Frank and Lucy’s baby.
马上就完工了
I’m almost finished.
等一下
Wait.
这是你亲手做的
You made this?
卡尔文 太棒了
Calvin, it’s beautiful.
等等 这是你亲手做的
Wait, you made this?
小时候 我爸爸教我做这个的
Well, my dad kinda got me into this when I was a kid.
有助于排除杂念 你懂吧
Helps me take my mind off things, you know?
我太喜欢了
I love it.
去看看性♥爱♥地牢怎么样
How about that sex dungeon?
你确定我可以睡在这里吗
Are you sure it’s OK for me to sleep here?
只要你不恐高就行
As long as you’re not afraid of heights.
卡尔文 你醒着吗
Calvin, are you awake?
也许吧
Maybe.
-这边 这边 -这里吗
– This way, this way. – Over here?
-对 没错 -你要带我去哪
– Yes, right. – God, where are you taking me?
等着看吧 就在前边不远
You’ll see. It’s just a bit further.
我们可以的
Yeah, we’ve got this.
有奇怪的回声
Ooh, there’s a weird echo.
-等等 我们在哪 -等着看吧 耐心点
– Wait, where are we? – You’ll see. Be patient.
一切都会揭晓的
All will be revealed.
-别偷看 -好吧 好吧
– Oh, no peeking! – OK, OK.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
好了 现在可以睁眼了
OK. You can open your eyes now.
请出示您的登机牌
May I have your boarding pass?
座位在右手正前方
Straight ahead on your right.
乘务员稍后会为您服务
Flight attendant will be with you shortly.
你知道吧 这架飞机上没有卫生间
You know, there’s no bathroom in this plane,
做不了高空俱乐部那种事
in case you want to join the Mile High club.
得了
Ok.
欢迎搭乘本次没有出发地 没有目的地的航♥班♥
Welcome aboard this flight from nowhere to nowhere.
很荣幸与您同行
It’s a pleasure to have you with us.
您的舒适和安全是我们的首要考虑
Your comfort and safety are our primary concerns,
所以 请仔细关注接下来的
so please pay close attention to the following
无用信息
useless information.
先生 请您调直
Sir, if you could please return your seat
座椅靠背
to its upright position.
系安全带时 请将金属扣
To fasten your seatbelt, place that metal tip
插入搭扣 拉紧安全带
into the buckle and tighten the strap.
如果客舱气压下降
If the cabin pressure should fall,
座位上方的挡板会打开 释放氧气面罩
panels above your seat will open, revealing oxygen masks.
拿到氧气面罩 拉到面前
Reach up, pull that mask in close.
覆住口鼻
Place it over your nose and mouth,
然后用松紧带固定
and then secure it with the elastic band.
请将救生衣穿过头顶 拉住带子
Place the vest over your head and fasten the straps
在救生衣前面系紧
to the front of the vest.
感谢您不搭乘本次航♥班♥
Thank you for not flying with us.
祝您约会愉快
We hope you enjoy your date.
朱利安
Julian.
-哦 对了 -对 你得 好了
– Oh, oh, yeah. – Yeah, you need, there you go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!