说什么
Tell me what?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
是罕见癌症 我的时间不多了
It’s a rare strand, I don’t have much time left.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
什么都不用说
You don’t have to say anything.
跟我们一起来看电影就好
Just come to the movies with us.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
你不♥穿♥制♥服♥很好看
You look nice out of uniform.
我穿制♥服♥不好看吗
I don’t look nice in uniform?
呃 不是 我 我没有 我
Well, no. I mean, I didn’t, I…
你要不要再给斯凯打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should try Skye again.
她经常那样
She does stuff like this all the time.
怎样 装作是你妹妹吗
Like pretend she’s your sister?
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
她肯定没事
I’m sure she’s fine.
但她确实生病了 对吧
But she really is sick, right?
是啊 我们在癌症互助小组认识的
Yeah, um, we met at some cancer support group.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-我完全不知道 -不 我
– I had no idea. – No, I…
哟哟哟 给你们的斯凯姐妹让个地方
Yo, yo, yo, make some room for your girl Skye.
怎么样 两位 想我了吗
What up, peeps? Miss me?
-游戏结束 斯凯 -讨厌
– Jig is up, Skye. – Bollocks.
-你迟到了 -嘘 电影开始了
– You’re late. – Shh, it’s starting.
说句谢谢又不会少块肉
A little thank you would be nice.
谢什么 毁了我和伊兹的希望吗
What, for ruining my chances with Izzy?
这是什么话 亏我还撮合你们 我简直是后现代丘比特
Oh, come on, I set you guys up. I’m like a postmodern Cupid.
她以为我得了癌症
She thinks I have cancer!
-那又怎么了 -问题是 斯凯 我没有
– So? – Well, Skye, I don’t.
我知道
I know.
什么
What?
我不小心听到你和丹说话了
I overheard you talking with Dan.
然而你却什么都没说
And you didn’t say anything?
是你装作自己得了癌症的
You’re the one pretending to have cancer.
-哦不不 我从来没 -说过什么
– Oh, no, no, I never said… – Anything?
-我之前想要告诉你的 -是
– I tried to tell you. – Right.
恭喜你 健健康康的一定很好吧
Congrats, it must be real nice having a clean bill of health.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-回家 -不行
– Home. – No.
不行 斯凯 是你缠上我的
No, Skye, you’re the one who came to me.
-我错了 -不 我想知道为什么
– My bad. – No, I wanna know why.
-别管我 -告诉我为什么
– Just leave me alone. – Tell me why.
是清单上的 行了吧
Because it’s on the list, OK?
在哪
Where?
哪一条
What?
往一个人脸上揍一拳
“Punch someone in the face”?
不是 是帮助一个伤心的人
No, help a sad case.
喔 谢了
Wow. Thanks.
我生病之前 生活才刚要开始
Before I got sick, I was just waiting for my life to start.
结果发现 生活并不顺人意
Turns out, life doesn’t work that way.
我想也许我可以帮你看清这一点
I thought maybe I could help you see that.
我又没有求你帮我
I didn’t ask for your help.
朋友之间不需要请求啊
Friends don’t wait to be asked.
你知道吗 其实我之前挺喜欢你的
You know, I actually liked you.
确实 你心事重重 又很奇怪
I mean, sure, you’re hung up and weird,
在这个世界上 但凡我有一个朋友
and if I had a single other friend in the entire world,
我也不会跟你有什么瓜葛
I’d probably have nothing to do with you.
但是即便如此 我还是觉得你不错
But as messed up as that is, I liked you.
我以为你也喜欢我
I thought you liked me too.
斯凯 我喜 我喜欢你
Skye, I d… I do!
-我想和你做朋友 -为什么
– I want to be your friend. – Why?
因为
Because…
你让我害怕
you terrify me
还有 你让我感受到了刺♥激♥
and… you excite me
你不在的时候
and when you’re not around…
我会想你
I miss you.
你真的想我
You really miss me?
是 真的
Yes, I do.
有多想 从一到十 是几级
Like, how much? Like, on a scale of one to 10?
我的天 斯凯 别这样
Oh, my God, Skye. Stop.
你现在不是要亲我吧
You’re not gonna try and kiss me now, are you?
你真的要往某人脸上揍一拳吗
Are you really gonna punch someone in the face?

Ooh!
你确定我们还能进来这里吗
Are you sure we’re allowed to be
都这么晚了
in here this late?
在国家赛前 教练会给我们钥匙卡
Before state, coach gave us key cards
方便我们随时训练
so as we could train here whenever we liked.
你可以在这里 换衣服
You can change in… there.
没事 别担心
It’s fine, don’t worry about it.
那我们为什么要小声说话
Then why are we whispering?
规矩又不是我定的
I don’t make the rules.
都是你说了算
You make all the rules.
我听见了
I heard that.
你就从那里蹦下来吗
You jumped off of that?
不是蹦 卡尔文
I didn’t jump, Calvin.
那又不是全国蹦水锦标赛
It’s not called “State jumping championship”.
好吧 你先
Well, you go first.
胆小鬼
Wuss.
喔呼 哇
Ooh! Wow!
我的天 你太棒了
Oh, my God, that was amazing!
怎么做到的
How did you do that?
该你了
Your turn.
好 好的
Ok. Ok.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
没事的 你做得很好
No, you’re doing fine. You’re doing so good.
听着 第一次做会害怕
Listen, it’s scary the first time.

No.
来吧 这只是小意思
Oh, come on, it’s just, it’s the little one,
不会有事的
you’ll be fine.
-我只是要 -你可以的
– I’m just gonna… – You can do this.
没错 站起来 这就对了
OK, yeah, just stand, that’s it.
站起来然后往前看
Just stand and just look forwards.
往前看 不要往下看
Look forwards, don’t look down.
我的天 你直立了
Oh, my God, you’re erect!
哦哦
– – Oh.
你在搞什么
What is this?
-你去哪 -等一下
– Where are you going? – One second.
不不 卡尔文
No, no, Calvin.
好吧 我们试试另一种方法
OK, we’ll take a different approach.
向外看 抬起头 助跑 然后蹦
Just look out, chin up, run and jump.
对 只要跑 蹦下去
Yeah, just gonna run, jump.
全国蹦水锦标赛 冲啊
State jumping championship, let’s go!
-蹦 对了 -哦
– Just jump. Yes! – oh!

Oh.
你做到了 你做到了
You did it, you did it!
我做到了
Yeah, I did.
真不敢相信我竟然跳水了
I can’t believe I dived.
我是跳水 你是跌进水
I dived. You fell.
没错
Right.
另外 你还能看到我穿泳衣的样子
Plus, you got to see me in a bathing suit,
所以今晚你实现了一个大大的 湿乎乎的梦想
so tonight’s just one, big, wet dream come true for you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你真的该好好检查一下这颗痣
Hey, you should really get this mole checked.
看着很严重
Looks pretty serious.
开玩笑的
Screwing with you!

Hey.

Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
斯凯今天没来吗
No Skye here today?
没有 她 她去看医生了
No, she, uh, has a doctor’s appointment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!