是你啊
It’s you.
你这装备可真牛 这是定制的吗
Man, this is a nice rig. What is this, custom?
我的老天爷啊 真的是你 你最近怎么样 兄弟
Jesus H. Christ, it is you. How you been, man?
-你还在顽强抗争不 -嗯哼
– Are you still fighting back? – Mm-hm.
等等 你也在那个互助小组
Hang on, you were at the support group too.
真的吗
No, for real?
心情就像过山车啊
Straight up and down.
不 我没事 我没事
No, I’m good, I’m good, I’m gonna…
-喔噢 -去你♥妈♥的♥癌症
– Um… Whoa! – Fuck cancer!
我走路消消气 祝你们有个美好的夜晚
I’m gonna walk this off, you guys have a good night.
好吧 嘿兄弟 如果你有什么需要
All right. Hey, bro, you need anything,
不管是啥 只要跟我喊一嗓子就行 好吗
anything, you give your boy a holler, all right?
我们刚没收了些高纯度货
We confiscated some high-grade icky,
你想来些吗 宝贝
would you like some, sweetie?
你知道的 他 我们在开车
You know, he’s… We’re driving.
我在开车
No. I’m driving.
哦对哦 抱歉 我支持你 兄弟
Oh, right. Sorry. I’m here for you, bro.
随叫随到哈
Just a call away.
操了 卡尔文 你能让警♥察♥随叫随到啊
Holy shit, Calvin, you’ve got the cops on speed dial.
我给伊兹打电♥话♥了
So, I called Izzy.
真的吗 怎么样
Oh, yeah? How did that go?
精神点
– – Look alive!
斯凯 你说大家都会化装的
Skye, you said people were getting dressed up.
噢 卡尔文宝贝 能别老是这么负能量吗
Oh, dear Calvin, always with the negativity.
来吧
Come on.
斯凯 等等
Skye, hold up.
小贱♥人♥么 你们好吗 死神降临
What up, bitches? Death’s in the house!
斯凯 嗨
Skye, hey.
你怎么知道是我的
How’d you know it was me?
你今晚要喝酒吗
So are you drinking tonight?
还是你已经吃了很多药了啥的
Or are you all, like, super medicated and shit?
当然要喝
Yeah, I’m drinking.
好啊 喝 喝 喝
Yeah! Chug, chug, chug!
每次你离开的时候都让我
Every time You leave you got me
仿佛成瘾
Feeling like a fiend
留下尼古丁 我不明白
Leave the nicotine I don’t get it, I’m mean
得感觉脑袋嗡嗡 你懂我表情
Need to feel the buzz Do you know what I mean?
我得快脱身 打给我的西班牙妈咪
I gotta get away I call my Spanish mami
是这首歌♥ 快来
This song, come on!
我没事
I’m fine.
我的天 我真的以为你不想和我说话了
Oh, my God. I so thought you didn’t want to talk to me.
不 我以为你在故意躲着我
No, I thought that you were avoiding me.
没有
– No. –
-我真的很想你 -我也很想你
– I missed you so much. – I missed you, too.
噢 噢
Oh, oh!
-噢 我要倒下了 -你没事吧
– Oh, man down. – Are you OK?
我 我很好
I’m-I’m fine.
我得躺下一会
I think I need off my feet for a second.
嗯 好
OK, yeah.
斯凯 斯凯 我们得走了
Skye, Skye, we gotta go.
可是我正玩得开心
Oh, but I’m having so much fun.
-求你了 真的 -不要
– Please, please. – Boop.
拜托了 斯凯
Come on. Skye.
斯凯
Skye.
斯凯 快上车
Skye, get in the car.
有陌生人骚扰我
Stranger danger!
-陌生人要袭击我 -你能小点声吗
– Stranger danger! – Can you keep your voice down?
陌生人骚扰我
Stranger danger.
斯凯
Skye.
阿什莉知道我有多喜欢他
Ashley knows how much I like him.
斯凯 拜托了
Skye, please.
你♥爸♥妈会杀了我的
Your parents are gonna kill me.
我感觉不太好
I don’t feel so good.
你不是要 不是吧 别 别
– Are you…? No, don’t, don’t! –
-嘿 鲍勃 -嗨 你感觉怎么样
– Hey, Bob. – Hi, girl. How you feeling?
-早 鲍勃 -早 姑娘 你好吗
– Hey, Bob. – Hi, girl. How you feeling?
你想坐前边吗
You wanna hop up front?
不用了
I’m good.
嗨 卡尔文
Hey, Calvin.
-斯凯 -我活过来了
– Skye. – Back from the dead.
-你还好吗 -不好 都是你的错
– Are you OK? – No thanks to you.
来聚会吧 你说的 会很好玩的
“Come to the party”, you said. “It’ll be fun.”
-不 是你邀请我的 -都一样
– No, you invited me. – Tomato, tomahto.
你父母生我的气了吗
Are your parents mad at me?
你把我丢在门廊 然后自己跑了
You left me on the porch and ran away.
彻底抛弃了我
You completely bailed on me, man.
是你不该让我处在那种境地的 斯凯
Well, you shouldn’t have put me in that position, Skye.
你知道我多担心吗
Do you know how worried I was?
不 卡尔文 一定是你打的电♥话♥我都没接到
No, Calvin, I must have missed your calls.
对你来说这是游戏吗
Is this a game to you?
我快死了
I’m dying.
你不要一直跟我这么说
You can’t keep pulling that on me.
不 卡尔文 我是真的快死了
No, Calvin, I mean I’m dying.
那我该做什么 缩起来哭吗
What am I supposed to do, curl up in a ball and cry?
我已经那么做过了 好吗 我只是
I’ve done that, all right? I just…
我想开心一下 毁了你的生活真对不起
I wanted to have some fun. I’m sorry I ruined your life.
毕竟 在我出现之前你一直过得不错
I mean, you were doing great before I came along.
二位
Hey, guys.
-伊兹 -嘿 姐妹
– Izzy. – Hey, girlfriend.
-你好吗 -你打了那个电♥话♥吗
– What’s up? – Did you call that number?
他们给了我信息
They’re sending out the information.
我觉得你会成为一个好空乘的
I think you’ll be a great flight attendant someday.
也许某天能带你哥哥一起乘上飞机
Maybe you can even get your brother to fly with you.
-哥哥 -我也正有此意
– Brother? – That’s the dream.
-来 一起坐 -斯凯
– Join us, sit down. – Skye.
我真的该走了
I really should get going.
男朋友在等你吗
Boyfriend waiting for you?
不 我没有男朋友
No, no, no boyfriend.
那你还等什么呢 坐吧
Well, what are you waiting for? Pull up a pew.
好吧 就一会儿
OK. Just for a second maybe.
你吃过这个马芬吗 简直好吃得要命
Have you tried these muffins? They are to die for.
-呃 好吧 -是这样 伊兹
– Um… OK. – So, Izzy.
我有个烦恼
I’ve got this dilemma.
有一个男孩 我特别喜欢他
There’s, like, this boy that I really like
我想跟他约会 非常想
and I want to go on a date with him, like, so bad,
但是我们的父母管得太严了
but our parents are being all psychotically parental about it.
长话短说
Anyway, long story short,
必须有一个监护人陪我才行
I can’t go without a chaperone.
所以我来求我哥 帮帮他妹妹
So I came here to beg my big brother to help his sister out.
但是卡尔文觉得现在才请人帮忙
Calvin here thinks it’s way too late
有点太晚了 而且 我的天
to ask someone and… Oh, my God.
-你们两个应该一起去 -斯凯
– You guys should go together. – Skye.
不是那种正式约会 那样会很奇怪
Not like a “Date” Date, that would be weird,
你们才刚认识
you guys just met,
但是 友情提示 如果你们想的话
but, FYI, if you wanted to, like,
完全是可行的啊
you could totally pull that off.
你们可以以同事的身份一起去
Just go, you know, as colleagues.
严格来说我们并不算同事
We’re not exactly “Colleagues”.
我们不都是同事吗
Aren’t we all colleagues, though?
真的 你认真想想 难道不是吗
You know, like when you really think about it?

– – Huh.

Hm?
-拜托 拜托了 -这个
– Please? Please? – Well…
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please, please?
我很想帮忙
Oh, I would love to help,
但是这周太辛苦了 我只是
but I’ve had a crazy week and I just…
我说了什么
– – What did I say?
她不可能知道的
There’s no way she could have known.
知道什么
Known what?
你说吧
You tell her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!