少装蒜 是一级谋杀和持枪抢劫
Come on, Thelma, murder one and armed robbery?
一级谋杀不能说是自卫吗
Murder one? We can’t even say it was self-defense?
不是的 我们离开现场了
Well, it wasn’t. We were walking away. We got away.
他们不知道 只有你和我在场
Yeah, but they don’t know that. It was just you and me there.
他强♥奸♥我 你被逼之下杀了他 实情几乎就是这样的
I’ll say he raped me and you had to shoot him. That’s almost the truth.
不管用的 为什么
It won’t work. Why not?
没身体上的证据 我们无法证实他那么做了
Because there’s no physical evidence. We can’t prove he did it.
甚至无法证实他碰过你
We can’t even probably prove by now that he touched you.
上帝
God.
法律真是古怪的东西 对吗
Law is some tricky shit, isn’t it?
你怎么知道的 抢劫这事又怎么办呢
Hey, how do you know about all this stuff anyway? Besides, what’re we gonna say about the robbery?
并没有合理抢劫这种事
There’s no excuse for that. There’s no such thing as justifiable robbery.
好吧 路易丝 够了
All right, Louise, will you?
你哪里弄来的 是偷的
Where’d you get this? Stole it.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi!
那疯子是谁
Who’s the nut?
是迪金森太太的丈夫
That’s Mrs. Dickinson’s husband. Excuse me.
失手两次再次被抓
Well, shit twice and fall back in it.
老天
God.
你哪来的6600元
Where’d you get the $6,600 in cash?
朋友给的
A friend.
今天我们跟别人谈过 他把差不多的数目
We spoke with a gentleman today who says he delivered very close
交给路易丝 · 索耶 你认识她吗
to that same amount to a Ms. Louise Sawyer. Do you know her, too?
认识 我认为她是开车的那女人
Yes, sir. Yeah, I believe she’s the woman driving the car.
那人说带她到俄克拉何马的一间汽车旅馆
He said he took it to a motel in Oklahoma City.
他也说当时见过一个男人
He also says that at that time he met a man.
从档案照片中认出你
He identified you through a series of mug shots.
他还说你和迪金森小姐很亲密
He also told us that you and Mrs. Dickinson seemed close.
是真的吗
Is that true?
这个
Well, sir,
你可以说我们是臭味相投吧
you might say we had a meeting of the minds, yeah.
你是否知道她们 跟一宗凶杀案有关
Are you aware that Mrs. Dickinson and Ms. Sawyer are wanted in connection with a murder?
凶杀案 什么 塞尔玛 老天
Murder? What,Thelma? Damn!
她们是否表现出正在逃避警方追捕
Did they ever indicate that they might be on the run from the law?
现在你提起来 她们是有点紧张不安
You know, sir, now that you mention it, they might have seemed a little bit jumpy.
你知道吗 什么
You know what? What?
你开始令我不耐烦了 我也一样
You’re starting to irritate me. Yeah, me, too.
很正常
That’ll happen.
你们有太多共同点 也许我该外面站一会儿
Say, you two boys have a lot in common. Maybe I should just step out of the room for a sec.
我有更好的主意
I got a better idea.
不介意我单独跟他谈一下吧
Do you mind if I speak to him alone for a minute?
什么 我做过什么 什么也没做
What? What’d I do? Nothing, that’s what.
这是胡说八道 法律先生
Tell you something, this is a crock of shit, Mr. John fucking Law.
小子 我对某些事情有感觉 是吗
Son, I got a feeling about something and… Yeah?
想问你的意见
…I just wanna ask your opinion.
要不是你把钱偷了 她们会抢劫吗
Do you think Thelma Dickinson would have committed armed robbery if you hadn’t taken all their money?
把脚放下
Get your foot off that table.
说不出话来吗 不
Cat got your tongue? No.
你怎知道是我偷的
Well, how… How do you know I took it?
你怎知道她们
How do you know they didn’t…
你别骗我了
Don’t you fucking lie to me!
那两个女的是有机会的
There’s two girls out there that had a chance. They had a chance.
现在被你弄砸了
And now you’ve screwed it up for them. No.
她们现在情况很不妙
And now they’re in some serious trouble.
要是她们出什么事 我要你负责
And I’m gonna hold you personally responsible for at least part of it if anything happens to them.
我对你没好感
I got no feeling for you.
你把事情全说出来
Now, you’re either gonna tell me every damn thing you know,
我还来得及为她们做点儿事
so there’s a small chance that I can actually do them some good,
否则我要你这辈子都不好过
or I’m gonna be all over you like a fly on shit for the rest of your natural life.
我会尽全力让你很不好受
Your miseries will be my goddamn mission in life.
是先生
Yes, sir.
好吗
Okay?
我试试看
Yeah. Yeah. That’s right.
我们彼此都明白了吗 是的
We understand each other? Yeah. Okay.
迪金森先生 是的
Mr. Dickinson? Yeah?
请你等一下 我想跟你说
If you’d just hang on, I want a word with you.
我喜欢你太太
I like your wife.
你别跑
Come back here! Hey, hey!
你回来 臭小子
Come back here, you little shit!
回来 你回来 回来 回来
Come here! Come here! All right, all right, all right. Come here! Come here! Come on!
回来 我宰了你
Come on, now. I’ll kill him!
别冲动 我宰了你
Let’s go home now. I’ll kill you!
能为两位做点儿什么 加满汽油 给你的
What will it be, ladies? Fill her up. There you go. Um…
有电♥话♥吗
Excuse me, do you have a phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
要是你认为他知情 即使你不肯定
Thelma, listen up, now. If you even think he knows, I mean, even if you’re not sure,
我要你挂断 明白吗 好的
I want you to hang up, you understand? Yeah.
喂
Hello.
达里尔 是我 塞尔玛 你好
Darryl, it’s me. Thelma, hello!
他知道
He knows. Shit.
时间不够
I need more time.
什么
What?
我只说了声你好
All I said was “hello.”
是路易丝 让我跟警方说
Yep? Darryl, this is Louise. Let me talk to the police.
路易丝 你好
Hey, Louise. Hi.
让我跟警方说
Let me talk to the police.
什么意思这儿没警♥察♥
What do you mean? There’s no police here.
你们在哪
Hey, where are you girls anyway?
你让我跟负责的警官说吧
Just wait… Darryl, will you let me talk to whoever’s in charge there?
你怎知道
How do you know there’s…
索耶小姐
Hello, Ms. Sawyer?
我是阿肯色州警方的探员哈尔 · 斯洛克姆 你好吗
I’m Investigator Hal Slocumb, Arkansas State Police. How are you?
还好
Well, I’ve been better.
你小心那支枪 我知道
Be careful with that gun. Yes, I know.
你们闯了大祸
You girls are in some hot water.
你们没事吧 没受伤吧
You both okay? Neither one of you hurt?
我们很好 都没事
Yes, sir, we’re… We’re fine. We’re both fine.
好 你想告诉我发生什么事吗
Good. You want to tell me what happened?
好的 喝咖啡时再聊 我请客
Sure, over coffee, sometime. I’ll buy.
我要你知道你们还没被控杀人
I want you to know neither one of you are charged with murder yet.
只想请你们协助调查
You’re just still wanted for questioning.
虽然现在迪金森小姐 因持枪抢劫被通缉
Although now, Mrs. Dickinson’s wanted in Oklahoma for armed robbery.
真的 我们得走了 我再给你电♥话♥
No kidding? Look, we gotta go. I’ll call you back, all right?
我看你去不了墨西哥
Ms. Sawyer, I don’t think you all are gonna make it to Mexico.
我们该谈一下 拜托 我想帮你
We should talk. Please, I want to help you.
该死
Shit.
那乔迪是个混♥蛋♥
God, that J. D. Kid is a little shit.
什么
What? What?
他们怎么知道我们会去墨西哥
Thelma, how did they know we’re going to Mexico, huh? How did they know that?
你告诉那小毛贼 我们要到哪儿去了吗
You told that thieving little shit where we were going?
噢
Oh. (CLEARS THROAT)
我只对他说要是他来墨西哥 该来看我们
I just… I just told him if he ever got to Mexico, he should look us up.
但我要他别说出去的
But I… I asked him not to tell.
我以为他不会对别人说 为什么
I mean, I… I thought he would not tell anybody, you know.
我看他不会说
Why? I didn’t think he’d tell anybody.
他说了有什么损失吗 除了要不了我那笔钱
Why? What’s he got to lose? Except my life savings, of course. Oh, shit!
塞尔玛 你真是的
Thelma, God damn it!
对不起 我是说 你该死 塞尔玛
Look, I’m sorry. I mean… Oh, God damn it, Thelma!
有两方面对我们有利 没人知道我们下落或往哪儿去
Look, up until now, we had only two things going for us, one, nobody knew where we were, and two,no one knew where we were going.
现在两项有利条件只剩其一
Now one of the things we had going for us is gone!
你别再对人家乱说话了
Look, Thelma, you just gotta stop talking to people.
别再乱说话了
You gotta stop being so open.
我们现在是逃犯
We’re fugitives now, all right?
行为也要像逃犯
Let’s start behaving like that.
你说的对 过奖了
You’re right. Thank you. Okay.
我在想
I was wondering…
听着 我当然想让你去
Listen, little boy, of course I want you to go.
如果那是你所期望的
If that’s what’s worrying you,
请别以为 不 我不是担心那个
please don’t think… No, I wasn’t worrying about that.