我猜一定是你吧
I guess that must be you.
我猜一定是你吧
I guess that must be you.
好了 开拍
OK…Action!
当心点 这孩子情况挺糟糕
Careful, the kid’s pretty messed up.
总是念着叫Nancy的姑娘(船)
Kept talking about some broad called Nancy.
我猜一定是你吧 – 对此 她回答道
I guess that must be you. – To which, she replies,
“我是Rose 这是Nancy 这艘船是Nancy” – 然后你说道
“I’m Rose. This is Nancy. The Nancy.” – To which you say…
Rose
Rose.
你知道吗 如果再年轻个20岁
Did you know, if one were twenty years younger
有着不同的想法 那我差不多都要被诱惑了
and differently inclined, one might almost be tempted.
Cat Catrin
Cat…Catrin!
Catrin
Catrin.
Catrin 别让我跑
Catrin…don’t make me run.
她们都是像那样的 不是吗
They’re always going to be like that, aren’t they?
年轻 崇拜你 就像当初的我一样
Younger, in awe of you. Like I was?
拜托 Cat 你有选择的
Aw! Cmon Cat. You had a choice.
只是你并没选择我
You didn’t choose me.
我过几天回来 再把我的东西搬走
I’ll come back in a few days and move my things.
噢 老天爷啊 这房♥子是你的
Oh! For God’s sake. The flat’s yours.
你才是付租金的人
You are the one who pays the rent.
无论如何 我明天要去曼彻斯特了
Anyway I’m going to Manchester tomorrow.
他们决定做巡回展览
They decided to take the exhibition on tour.
那这算是成功了
This is a success then?
是成功了
It’s success.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
你记得我第一次在炼钢厂外画你的时候吗
You know the first time I painted you outside the steelworks?
也许我真不该画出你远走的样子
Maybe I shouldn’t have shown you walking away.
我不知道 Ellis
Oh! I don’t know Ellis.
也许你不该让我显得如此渺小
Maybe you shouldn’t have made me so bloody small.
您的票 女士 一路顺风 下一位
Your ticket madam. Safe journey. Next please.
为了战争遗孀 战争遗孀
War widows. War widows.
战争遗孀
War widows.
战争遗孀
War widows.
战争遗孀
War widows.
敦刻尔克部分摄制完成
Dunkirk in the can.
敬他妈的敦刻尔克收工
Done-bloody-kirk.
太年轻了
Too young.
你把她们俩年纪加一块 – 双倍的太年轻了
Combined age. – Too young twice over.
要喝的吗
Drink?
谢谢你们 太棒了
Thank you. Oh! Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
该你了 – 不行 不不
You’re up. – Oh! No, no, no.
快闭嘴吧 Ambrose 你知道你想上台的
Oh! Shut up Ambrose. You know you want to.
好吧 <山野里的百里香> D大调的
Alright. Well…oh! Wild mountain thyme in D flat major.
就是这个
Here it is!
伦敦怎么样
So how was London?
挺安静的 周二起就没有轰炸了
Quiet. No bombings since Tuesday apparently.
我是说展览
I meant the exhibition.
很成功
Very successful.
你那艺术家呢
And your artist?
一样
Likewise.
那你为什么不留在那
So why didn’t you stay?
你知道我能帮你顶一段时间
You know I would cover for you.
我在想 想着Hilliard说的话
I was thinking about…what Mr.Hilliard said about,
要给角色临终遗言来个插叙回顾 – 骗人
needing to back-seed the death speech. – Liar.
一轮圆月啊(适合夜袭的月夜)
Bomber’s moon.
又有人得为此受苦了
Someone would be coppin’ it.
所以
So…
在德文郡拍一段时间
another couple of days in Devon.
再到伦敦去棚拍 嗯 然后呢
London for the studio shoot. Huh…then what?
又回到那些无聊的谈话 拍胡萝卜电影
Back to careless talk and carrots.
不知道
Don’t know.
Swain在谈另一部电影 叫<防空护卫队>
Swain’s takin’ about another feature. “Air-Raid Wardens”.
得需要女性视角
There’ll be slop.
我不知道 – 这儿
I don’t know. – Here.
我会给你制备一张真正的桌子
I’ll get you a real desk.
我要娶你
Marry you.
什么
What!?
我已经结婚了 – 你没有
I’m already married. – No. You’re not.
那是隐私 那是私人谈话
That was private. It was a private conversation.
是 但你说你自己在伍尔沃斯商店买♥♥了戒指
You had to buy the ring yourself in Woolworth’s.
时局困难 他倒想把你送回威尔士
When times got hard he tried to send you back to Wales.
他还对你感到失望
And he’s disappointed in you?
他就是他妈♥个♥愚蠢的笨蛋 但远不及你蠢
He’s a stupid bloody fool. But he’s not as much a fool as you.
而且他还把你的名字改了 天啊
He changed a name for Christ sake!
你♥他♥妈♥的自尊到哪去了 – 你好大胆
Where’s your fucking self-respect? – How dare you?
你身边没有爱人 你不会知道
You have no one. You don’t know.
但我知道你值得更好的
I know you deserve better.
你 你就是更好的吗
You? You’re the better?
Catrin 我 呃 我觉得
Catrin I…uh…I think
听着 我觉得 你干劲十足
Look I think…you mustard.
而我觉得 你就是个酗酒的卑鄙恶棍
And I think…you’re a drunk squalid bully.
安静 闭嘴
Quiet! Hush.
你刚在讲空军上尉Lundbeck是吗
You are speaking of flight lieutenant Lundbeck?
你知道不 他可是奉命才接过这个电影角色的
You know he only did the film under orders.
“他们说我演这戏
“They told me
有助于神鹰突击队征兵 先生”
I would be good for Eagle Squadron Recruitment, Sir.”
他渴望重回空中作战 可怜的孩子 – 要茶吗 先生
He’s desperate to get back in the air. Poor boy. – Tea sir?
谢谢 – 噢 呃
Thank you. – Oh! Um…
3便士 谢谢 – 麻烦了
Thruppence. Please. – Please.
只要你能得到一笔剧本指导费
For as long as you receive an article coaching fee,
那我也不反对你继续指导他
I don’t see no objection your continuing to instruct him.
费 – 是啊 当然要收费
Fee!? – Yes! Certainly a fee.
我今天就去和Baker先生谈谈这件事
I should be raising the matter with Mr.Baker today.
还有 还有什么事需要我和他谈论的吗
Is…is there anything else you wish me to discuss with him?
比如 你的更衣间是不是跟你相匹配
Uh… Your dressing room is adequate?
或者是你私密需求要满足
Or your intimate are being catered for?
Sammy曾经提过
Sammy once mentioned
你不喜欢和工作人员共用影棚设备
you do not like to share studio facilities with crew.
特别是电工吗
Electricians in particular?
呃 是 呃 这可不能抱怨
Er..Yes…ehuh…well one…one mustn’t complain.
他们都尽最大努力让人舒服
They do their best to make one comfortable.
至于工作嘛
And as for the work…
大家貌似反响都挺不错的 所以
people seem to be responding rather well, so…
我这Frank叔叔的角色
Uncle Frank,
我 我期待着你的意见
I look…look forward to your opinion.
谢谢
Thank you.
有些时候人就得强硬点
Sometimes one simply has to be firm.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你把你的外套落在了船舱
You left your jacket in the cabin.
我久久地闻着你的味道
It smelt of you for the longest time.
然后有天 我走进去
Then one day, I went in there…
结果只能闻到Frank叔叔的烟斗味
and all I could smell was Uncle Frank’s pipe.
我是说 我明白
I mean…I understand you know,
世事变化
that things have changed.
我想让你冠上我的名字 – 噢 Johnnie
And that I would like to put my name on you. – Oh! Johnnie.
我不会怪你的 Branigan是万里挑一的人
I wouldn’t blame you. Branigan is one in a million.
但我就没什么值得夸耀的事 是吧
And I’m not much to write home on about. Am I?
我就是个每天都能见着的那种普通人
I’m just an everyday sort of bloke.
每天
Everyday!?
希望是我余生的每一天
Every day for the rest of my life.
干得好 这拍得真好 目前拍的镜头都很不错
Good work! Bloody good show, what you’ve shot so far!
等到这电影再补上色
When the film’s been treated for color,
成果一定不同凡响
it’s going to look marvelous.
天 那美国人的牙齿 那能是真的吗
God! The American’s teeth. Can that be real?
如果棚拍能有这一半好
If the studio shoot goes half as well,
这电影肯定会大获成功了
this picture is going to be a triumph!
但是 也有一些顾虑
There is however, one area of concern.
麻烦通知拿来 美国发行商来的通知
Uh! Memo, please. From American distributors.
我希望你能全面认真地理解通知内容 Buckley
I’d ask you to absorb what’s said without derision, Buckley.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!