该死的美♥国♥佬♥
Bloody Yanks. Hm.
要是我们只用看的到他的脸出现就好了
Would be alright if all you had to do is look at him.
我们把Lundbeck的台词删减到最基本的几句
We strip Lundbeck’s dilougue down to the essentials
然后用配音
and use a voice-over.
“故事开始的时候我并不在场
“I wasn’t there at the beginning of the story,
这一切都开始于英国的一个小渔村”
but it all began in a little fishing village in England”
对 就是这样 口齿不清 真实感
Yes. Yes. Inarticulacy, authenticity.
他依然不会演戏
He still can’t act.
不 他不会演戏 但Hilliard会
Nah! No. He really can’t. But Hilliard can.
我们让Hilliard教他
So we get Hilliard to coach him.
像某种现场 “模仿秀”
Some sort of a…on the spot “Dumb show”
让那美♥国♥佬♥知道该怎么演
So that the Yank knows what he’s meant to be doing.
先生们 我恐怕
Gentlemen, I fear that
这里面有什么误会吧
there has been some sort of misapprehension.
我是一个演员
I’m an actor.
可能说来嘲讽 但那就是我的使命召唤
By somewhat derided calling but mine nonetheless.
因为我们的工作是重现生活
Perhaps because we’re engaged in an imitation of life,
所以就有一种常见的误解
there’s a common misconception,
觉得任何活着的生物 都能做我们的工作
that anything living can do what we do.
你们已经意识到 这并不对
You have found not to be so,
对此 我致以深切同情
for which I offer my….sincerest commiserations.
但是我是个演员 我只懂我的艺术
But I’m an actor, I know only my art.
至于教学 训练 “模仿秀”
Of teaching. Of coaching. Of “Dumb show”.
这些东西 我一窍不通
These things, I’m afraid, I know nothing.
抱歉让你们失望了
I’m so sorry to disappoint.
Hilliard先生
Mr. Hilliard.
你说得对 你说得对 你刚所说的一切
You’re right. You’re right. Everything you just said.
这是尊重的问题 尊重艺术 尊重艺术家
It’s about respect. For the art and for the artists.
这让我觉得 我们之前是错误的
And it makes me think, how wrong we’ve been,
只把Frank叔叔当成搞笑的角色
playing Uncle Frank for laughs.
的确 他是个酒鬼 是小丑
Yes, he’s a drunkard and a clown.
但他同时也是 送儿子们去一场战争
But he’s also all those people who gave their sons to one war
送孙子们去另一场战争的人
and now their grandsons to another.
如果我们表现这个事实
If we served that truth.
如果我们让Frank叔叔成为
If we gave you an Uncle Frank
真正配得上你的时间和才华的角色
really worth your time and your talent,
我在想 你能不能
I wonder, if you would consider
付出同样的时间和才华来帮助Lundbeck先生
putting that same time and talent with helping Mr. Lundbeck…
以及这部电影
and the picture.
嗯 我们好像还没正式认识过
Hm…I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced.
我是Catrin Cole 编剧之一
I’m Catrin Cole. I’m one of the writers.
Catrin
Catrin.
你我合力 能让他们在影院过道里痛哭出声
Between us, we’ll have them weeping in the aisles.
我得通知Ellis我去不了他的画展开幕
I need to let Ellis know that I won’t be there for his opening.
我来安排电报
I’ll arrange a telegram.
这是我们最起码能做的
Least we can do.
时间和才华说得好
Time and talent was good.
是事先想好的吗
You think that beforehand?
他的画展只有两周
His exhibition only lasts two weeks.
我们会让你在闭展前赶回伦敦的
We’ll have you back in London before it closes.
该死
Damn!
接着 – 不错
Here. – Cheers.
Johnnie Lam 来自英国肯特郡 你呢
Johnnie Lam. Kent, England. You?
Brannigan 美国制♥造♥ 不供出口
Brannigan. Made in America. And not for export.
那你在这儿干嘛呢 – 努力回国啊
So what are you doin’ in here? – Tryin’ to get back.
螺旋桨缠住了
The propeller snarled.
只要我能把这里切断
If I can just cut it free.
赶快啊Frank叔叔
Hurry Uncle Frank.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey! Hey there!
Frank叔叔
Uncle Frank?
我把 把 我把刀弄掉了
I d…drop…I dropped…I dropped the knife.
William 还有Archie
William? Archie?
我的孩子们
My…my boys.
太久了 你们离开太久了
Such…such an age, you’ve been gone.
为什么不传个消息回来
Why didn’t you send word?
你们还在法国吗 我可以把你们接回家
You were still in France? I could’ve fetched you home.
我能 我能带上你们两个 回家
I could… I could’ve carried you both…home
噢 你这几天干劲十足 对吧
Oh! You mustard these days. Haven’t you?
晚安Buckley – 晚安Cole女士
Night Buckley. – Night, Mrs. Cole
漂亮的铜茶壶
Pretty copper kettle.
漂亮的铜茶壶 闪亮的铜茶壶
Pretty copper kettle. Bright copper kettle
就是这里了 敦刻尔克 – 老天啊
There it is! Dunkirk. – Blimey!
我们人太多了 他们不可能 – Cole女士
There’re so many of us! They’ll never… – Mrs. Cole?
他们不可能把我们全都转移
They never get us all out.
啊 她人呢 她在哪里
Ah! Where…where is she?
谢谢你啊 – 停
Thank you! – Cut.
来个人 把Hilliard先生带出敦刻尔克场景
Could someone please get Mr. Hilliard out of Dunkirk?
找到Cole女士
Find Mrs. Cole.
火车票 物资供应卡 出行许可
Train ticket, ration card, authorization to travel.
噢别紧张 Hilliard先生不会发现你离开的
Oh! Don’t be nervous. Mr. Hilliard won’t notice you’re gone.
不是Hilliard 是Ellis
It’s not Hilliard. It’s Ellis.
他肯定对我特别失望
He’s going to be so disappointed in me.
错过了画展开幕 直到最后一刻都没出现
For missin’ the opening. For not turnin’ up to the last minute.
胡说 你丈夫是个幸运的男人 Cole女士
Nonsense! Your husband is a lucky man, Mrs. Cole.
我肯定他会理解的
I’m sure he knows it.
他不是我丈夫
He’s not my husband.
当然 也不是其他任何人的丈夫
I mean he’s not anyone else’s either.
就是 我们没有真的结婚
It’s just…we’re not actually married.
戒指是我自己在伍尔沃斯商店买♥♥的 – 这样啊
I bought the ring myself in Woolworth’s. – I see..
我爱他爱到足以跟他私奔
In love enough to run away with him,
却没办法抛下面子不在乎其他人怎么想
Just too proper not to care what other people thought.
呃 你后面 – 该走了 Hilliard到处在找你
Uh…behind… – Better get moving. Hilliard’s looking for you.
想和你谈谈你给Frank叔叔的死写的那些东西
Wants to discuss the stuff you wrote for uncle Frank’s death.
你怎么看
What did you think?
太长了 显然嘛 但除此之外
Too long obviously. But apart from that…
他 他最后的时刻
His…his final moments,
把Brannigan和Johnnie错认为
believing brannigan and Johnnie
是他在上一场战争中失去的儿子 哇
are the sons lost in the last war. Wooh!
“太久了 你们离开太久了”
“Such an age. You been gone. ”
太符合我的表演风格了
Oh! It’s all me!
我还是觉得我们需要再多一点
I still think we need a little bit more
就多一点 插叙回顾这样
in terms of…in terms of backseeding.
哦 我实在很抱歉 Hilliard先生
Oh! I’m…I’m awfully sorry Mr. Hilliard.
但Cole女士要去赶火车
But Mrs. Cole has a train to catch.
什么 – 她必须走
What!? – She must go.
她有私事 – 哦
It’s a personal matter. – Oh
她今晚会回来吗
But will she be back tonight?
我们去化妆吧
Let’s get you into makeup. Hm…
你穿防水服很帅气
You do look handsome in your sowester.
Hilliard先生肯定会特别生气
Mr. Hilliard’s going to be awfully angry.
我们会怪到战时交通运输系统头上去
Oh, we’ll blame War Transport.
他必须被迫跟我合作
He’ll have to make a deal with me.
所以呢
So?
找好位置 各就各位
Positions! Positions everybody….
别 站到重型炮弹下去了
Don’t…stand under any thousand-pounders.
呃 导演要找你聊聊
Uh. The Director wants to speak to you.
让我想想 他要把我给狗服装的设定删掉
Let me guess. He’s canceling my fitting for the dog costume.
他没说是什么事
No, he didn’t say what it’s ’bout.
告诉他你没找到我
Tell him you couldn’t find me.
但 但我已经找到你了啊 – 不 你没有
But…I have found you. – No you haven’t.
你筋疲力尽 背靠在船上
You are exhausted. Leaning against the way of the ship.
抱着Johnnie 他在你怀中
With Johnnie cradled, cradled in your arms.
抱着 – 还是不用了 谢谢
Cradle. – Oh! No…no thank you.
你抬头看
You look up.
然后你看见 穿过甲板向你走来
And you see coming towards you…across the deck.
一个美丽的身影
A vision of loveliness.
然后你说 “小心 这孩子情况挺糟糕”
And you say. “Careful. The kid’s pretty messed up.”
姑娘 这孩子情况挺糟糕
Careful. The kid’s pretty messed up.
他总是念着叫Nancy的姑娘(船)
He kept talking about some broad called Nancy.
总是念着叫Nancy的姑娘(船)
Kept talking about some broad called Nancy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!